Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > For a Pessimist I'm Pretty Optimistic

Sensual Seduction

by PancikingTonight 2 reviews

"But This Charade Is Never Going To Last So Pick the poison and pur yourself a glass"

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2009-01-10 - Updated: 2010-01-01 - 854 words

0Unrated


When we got back in Chicago, Misery Riot and Pete (??) were there, standing outside our apartment.

“Why the fuck did you guys elope?” Kevin asked. I think that was the first time I heard him swear.

“Because were in love—is there any other reason to elope?” I asked.

“Well, you could be pregnant” Rikki suggested, which was the smartest thing he’s ever said in his life—trust me.

“I’m not” I continue. Bill takes my hand.

“Were just completely and utterly head over heels in love” Bill says.

“Well—if this turns out to be a disaster you’ll both half to find a new shoulder to lean on”

“Ok” I smile. I opened the door to the apartment and we all walked in, Rikki ran straight to the bathroom. “How long have you guys been waiting?” I ask.

“Only ten minutes—we just wanted to get ready for your engagement/wedding party were throwing downstairs in that little ballroom place—if you guys had waited to get married it would have just been an engagement party”

“It’s not a ballroom, Ajax” Bill says. “It’s a empty conference room”

“It has shiny floors, you’d think they’d turn it into a ballroom one of these days” Ajax continues.

“Anyways” Sisky starts. “We got you guys a whole bunch of cool presents”

“I don’t wanna know” I closed my ears and ran to our bedroom to take a shower. I was wearing the same dress I wore the night we got engaged.

[url=http://www.polyvore.com/adrifapipo/set?id=10362659]I changed into[/url] pink skinny jeans and a long sleeve multi and a colored checkerboard shirt. I picked up my neon green shutter shades from my table and walked back into the hallway to see Carden and Chizzy struggling to carry two tables with boxes on it.

“You guys so owe us” Carden complained as they tried to make there way out the door. I took the boxes—which turns out to be presents for me and Bill off the table and carry it downstairs behind them. I helped them set up before walking back upstairs to see that it’s snowing.

Sisky and the butcher and Rikki were outside having snowball fights. Rikki seemed sort of annoyed with the snow—I mean, Rikki and I grew up Canada, you get used to it. 

That was so stereotypical.

“Is this party a white tie affair?” I asked Ajax when I got back to the apartment.

“Dude, I don’t own any white ties—this can be as casual as coming butt naked” he replies. I laugh.


Later that night, Misery Riot, TAI and some of the crew of TAI threw Bill and I a wedding party—sort of like a wedding reception expect there wasn’t any real food and drinks—just chips, cookies and cheap wine.

Jack the camera guy was there, Christine was there (Unfortunately), Chris V, TAI’S merch guy was there, and so was Tony, TAI’s tour manager. Patrick Stump, Gabe Saporta, Misery Riot was all there and so was TAI.

It was actually a fun party. Gabe was the designated DJ and he remixed a whole bunch of love songs.

As for gifts—it was definitely pretty interesting.

Rikki got us a whole box of condoms—he overheard that Bill lives to put on ten condoms so he decided he would buy us a whole box in case we ran out. . After Rikki the gifts got normal—oh, expect Sisky’s, he got me birth control?? I’m still confused about him.


After the party Bill and I laid down next to each other and bed and held hands.

“Can you believe were Mr. and Mrs. Beckett?” he asked.

“No, it seems like a dream come true.” Bill kissed me, I kissed him back, this was the same old dance that we already knew—and if you don’t know what that means, then you need to have a talk with your parents. 

The next morning I got a text from Kevin.

Kevin: How come I just got a video, which happens to be a sex tape of you and Bill??

I looked at the attachment—I watched it—it was the sex tape Bell and I made—shit.

Bill got a text from Pete.

Pete: I’m gonna fucking kill whoever sent this out

“SHIT” Bill screamed. “How could this happen—you deleted it right?”

“Yeah—you saw me”

“Then how did this get out?” Bill asked.

“I don’t know—it must have been someone that used your computer recently”

“I’ve been the only person using it” Bill said. “And you deleted it”

I took a deep breathe in. “It’s not the end of the world, right—it’s not like there’s nudity in it”

“Why are you being the comforting one? Usually I do that” Bill laughs. I laugh.

“For a pessimist—I’m feeling pretty optimistic”

We laughed.


--------
last revision of the old chapters :) i'll post a couple new chapters in a sec
Sign up to rate and review this story