Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > From Dusk 'Till Dawn

Chapter 25

by arquero333 5 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Horror,Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-12-30 - Updated: 2008-12-31 - 1205 words

0Unrated
Hey guys. You'll be so proud of me. I just wrote two chapters and am about to write another! Now I have some ahead of time so that I can post sooner. I'll have one up this weekend. Consider this your New Years present for being such good readers and reviewers! The reviews keep me going :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat in the entrance way of the house. William was taking me out tonight for... well, you know. I still didn't like the thought of it, but he said that I had to eat something. He said that the thrill of the hunt might make me show some of my powers... whatever they were.
"Are you ready?" William's voice broke my thoughts.
"As ready as I'll ever be, I guess." I shrugged.
"Don't think to much about it." He put his arm around my shoulder and brought me close in a hug. "Once you get started it will be natural to you."
"Thats what I'm afraid of..." I whispered as he lead me out of the house.

William and I were standing in a dark alley across from a bar. He said that places like this were always good to wait for... food. He said that after last call, at least one dumb drunk would try to stumble down the alley as a shortcut.
"I, myself, prefer to go hunting instead of waiting, but we need to take it easy for your first time." He said as he pulled forward a crate to sit on.
That was about an hour ago, where we sat talking quietly. Anytime anyone would pass, we'd get quiet, not that they would have heard us anyways, waiting to see if they were going to come down this way.
"Look." William whispered and pointed towards the end of the alley. The neon "open" sign of the bar flickered off as about twenty people stumbled out. A few were walking properly, holding up a few of the less stable people. They were all spreading apart in different ways. I noticed two guys trying to cross the street. Oh no... please don't come this way...
"Sorry honey," he whispered. "but it has to happen at some point."

~~Third Person POV~~
Patrick sat in his room, bent over his desk. Books were thrown all around the room, and the bed looked unused. Patrick had four different books in front of him, flipping through them all and then writing a few notes on a notebook in front of him. Dirty dishes were stacked next to the door, as if the person carrying them just never quite got around to opening the door before being pulled into something else... which was exactly what was happening to Patrick. With Cali and Andy both missing and Pete a vampire, he was working in overdrive to try to bring everything back to normal. He only wished there was a way.

Joe and Pete sat in the living room. The TV was on, but neither of them watched it. They both sat in an uncomfortable silence, which had become increasingly more common since Andy left. At first it was a relief from the angry moments of quiet, but now everyone was hoping for something that would just turn everything back around.
"I'm worried about Patrick" Joe said, breaking the silence.
"Join the club." Pete mumbled.
"Ever since Andy left he's barely left his room."
"Maybe he's got the right idea..." Pete laughed.
"Come on, this is no time to run away from everything. We can't just sit around waiting for something good to happen."
"Well what are we going to do then?"
"I don't know... but I feel useless sitting here watching... what are we watching?" Joe asked, realizing he hadn't been paying attention to the TV at all.
"I don't know..." Pete shrugged. They heard a door creak behind them and they both whipped around. They hadn't seen Patrick since the day before and he looked even worse than he did before. He had bags under his eyes and looked like he hadn't shaved or bathed in quite a while.
"Hey." Joe whispered.
"I think I found something, guys." Patrick croaked, his voice hoarse from not having been used in a long time.
"About what?" Joe asked.
"How to turn vampires back into humans."
"Oh my god! Really!?" Pete nearly screamed.
"Yeah... its actually really simple." He shrugged. "I feel kinda dumb we didn't get it yet."
"What is it?" Pete asked.
"Well...." Patrick started.

~~Cali's POV~~
I watched the two guys cross the street and stop at the opening of the alley. One of the men leaned against the wall.
"Less go through herr"' He slurred. "Iss fasser"
"Naw maah, iss all dark and sc- sc- sc- dark." the other hiccuped.
"Iss alreey..." he looked at his watch, bringing it an inch from his face "17:92. Oh shit. I ha'to be home a' four. My wifes gunna kill me." He pushed off of the wall and started down the alley.
"Fine." The other guy followed "But on-y so you don get yerself killed." He laughed.
This time I'll get them. You watch so next time you can do it yourself. I heard William's voice in my head. I nodded, unable to speak.. or audibly think anything.
I saw William lunge at the two guys and I screamed and looked away. William's eye teeth had turned into fangs and he had the most horrifying look in his eyes that I had ever seen. I heard the two guys scream and a growling I could only guess was coming from William. I pulled my hands over my ears, but I could still hear everything. I tried to tune it out by humming a song to myself. "If You're Happy And You Know It" was the first that came to mind.
A hand on my shoulder snapped me out of it. I screamed and looked up to see William with blood dripping from his mouth.
"Come on." He helped me up. "Its time to eat."
"I- I don't think I can..." I stuttered. "I mean, he said he had a wife. What if he had kids, oh my god, we just destroyed a whole family so we could have one meal. You must kill so many people, you're a monster... I'm a monster. I can't believe it" I started ranting.
"Honey, calm down." William tried to sooth me.
"How can I calm down? I mean, You just killed two men... we knew nothing about them..."

~~William's POV~~
She kept ranting and talking and crying. Nothing I did was helping. I gave up, but I doubt she even noticed.
Adam? I thought, trying to reach someone, not wanting to deal with Brendon.
Yeah? I heard him reply.
Send someone down to clean up at the usual newborn place... make sure to salvage what you can for later. I ordered.
Went bad, did it? He sighed.
You have no idea. I thought as I pulled Cali into a hug and transported back to the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yay! New chapter... I pretty much said everything I wanted to say at the top.
Hope everyone had a pleasant non-denominational winter holiday season and has a Happy New Year! :)
arquero333
Sign up to rate and review this story