Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > From Dusk 'Till Dawn

Chapter 26

by arquero333 3 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Horror,Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2009-01-04 - Updated: 2009-01-04 - 762 words

0Unrated
Okay, so just one quick note before I post this chapter: I wrote chapters 25, 26,27, and part of 28 really late at night earlier this week. I proofread them as much as I could, but I hate proofreading. If something doesn't quite make sense, sorry. If something doesn't make ANY sense what-so-ever, leave it in a review and I'll fix it :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~Andy's POV~~
I sat on a bench on the side of a supermarket. It was closed by now, but I still sat here. I had tracked a few vampires here a few nights ago before I lost them, and I've been hanging around, hoping to see some more that will lead me to William... and Cali. I felt my stomach rumble and I reached into a plastic bag I had with me. I pulled out half a sandwich that I had bought from a diner down the street earlier. It was about four in the morning and the streets were dead except for the drunks that were stumbling around, not knowing which way they were going to try to get home. I sighed. I had left the guys about a week ago and while I'll admit that its pretty boring and lonely, I'm not going back. They want to sit there and just hope for Cali to fall into their laps, but I want to find her... and I want to find her now!
A scream down the street caught my attention. I put my sandwich in my bag and ran down the street. I pulled my stake out of my sleeve, where I always kept it in case of emergency. I heard screaming again, and I could tell I was getting closer. I ran past an alley and saw three people. I stopped and hid around the corner. I saw that it was two guys and one girl. The two guys were attacking the girl, and she was the one screaming. I saw one of the guys bite on her neck as she screamed louder for a few seconds until she stopped screaming altogether. I felt bad that I didn't help her, but she wasn't the girl I was looking for.
The first guy passed the girl to the other guy and he too bit her neck.
"That was easier than I thought." The first guys laughed.
"No shit." The second said once he had dropped the girl. "What time is it?"
"About 4:30, we should start heading back."
"Yeah" The second agreed before they started walking down the alley away from me. Perfect. They didn't seem to have any super speed or teleporting abilities, which meant they would lead me right to their headquarters... I started following from a distance. I didn't want them to get a hint that they were being followed.

We walked through town for about fifteen minutes until they lead me to a forest. I followed them into the forest, immediately regretting the decision when I stepped on a stick, causing a loud cracking sound. I tried to jump behind a tree so they wouldn't see me. I didn't want to stick my head out to check in case they were looking. I slowed my breathing so it wouldn't make a lot of noise. I tried to listen, but I didn't hear anything. I relaxed and turned to keep following them when I was pushed to the ground. I quickly turned.
"Well what do we have here?" The vampire said as he leaned over me.
"Is this a wee wittle hunter?" The other one mocked. I had dropped my stake when they pushed me over, and I tried to reach over for it. The second one saw what I was doing and walked over.
"I don't think so..." He sang and stomped on my arm. I heard a crunching noise as I felt my forearm break. I screamed and brought the arm to my chest.
"Gee Brain, what do you want to do tonight?" The second one laughed.
"Same thing we do every night Pinky..." The first started before kneeling next to me. "And do we know what that is?" When I didn't answer, he punched me in the face, right under my eye. I screamed again.
"T-Try to take over the world?" I strained to say through the pain. The second one laughed.
"Not exactly." The first one smirked as he stood and brought his foot back before giving me a hard kick to the ribs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
So there it is... yay me. lol Well, I guess you're saying boo me for that chapter... its kinda sad :(
arquero333
Sign up to rate and review this story