Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Pages Are All Torn And Frayed

"Promise?"

by OhSoIntricateLie 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2009-01-04 - Updated: 2009-01-05 - 589 words - Complete

0Unrated
The next morning Paisley and Gerard were awoken by the sound of someone knocking.
Gerard sat up rubbing the sleep out of his eyes before climbing off of the bed.

“Stay here. It’s probably just Mikey. I’ll be back soon.”

Gerard made his way through the hallway and opened the front door to see his brother standing on the Welcome mat.

“Dude you look like the abominable snowman.”

“Thank you. And you look like prince charming just awoke from a peaceful sleep.”

“Shut up and come in before you freeze your balls off.”

Mikey walked inside and took off his coat, “I think its just a little too late for that.”

Gerard glanced at Mikey who rolled his eyes, “Kidding. Here. Here are your clothes you needed so badly.”

“Thank you.”

“How are you and Paisley?”

“We’re together again.”

“Good. It better stay that way.”

Mikey stood around for a few more minutes before putting his parka back on.

“How did you get over here,” Gerard asked?

“I walked. How the hell else am I supposed to get over here. I mean the snow is only four foot deep out there and the roads are icy as anything. I fell down ten times just on the way here. I’m stopping and staying the night with Ray when I leave here,” Mikey said opening the door.

“Good for you,” Gerard said closing the door on his brother.

Gerard picked up the bag of clothes Mikey had brought and walked back into the bedroom where Paisley was sound asleep. Gerard followed suit.

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

Paisley rolled over and looked at the clock. Two in the afternoon. She glanced out of the window and sighed when she saw that there was still a thick blanket of snow.
“What’s wrong?”

Paisley would have fell off of the bed if Gerard hadn’t caught her.

“You scared me.”

Gerard smirked, “Sorry. But you sighed. Is something wrong?”

“No not really. It’s just really cold.”

Gerard wiggled his eyebrows.

“I can fix that.”

Paisley giggled as Gerard pulled her to him.

“When did you move here? Because this is your first year at Richard Lennon.”

Paisley furrowed her brow, “I moved here three weeks before school started, right after my dad’s funeral. I originally lived about twenty-five minutes from here.”

Gerard’s eyebrows shot up, ”Really? And I’ve never seen you before.”

“I never really went anywhere. For the past year I had went straight to the hospital nearly every day after school.”

“Oh.”

“Yeah. My turn for a question. Who is this girl that you compared me too. This whore who broke her foot.”

Gerard cringed, “Paisley.”

“Please tell me,” Paisley said placing her hand on his cheek.

Gerard opened his eyes and sighed, “She was the first girl I ever really liked. I thought she was perfect. She was pretty, intelligent, everything I look for in a girl. I was actually thinking of asking her out until one day I received a picture message of her. It had been sent as a mass text.”

Paisley nodded, “Oh.”

“Yeah. I’m so sorry about that. I was mad. I wanted to forgive you but I think my pride got in the way.”

“Well it doesn’t matter now we’re over that. What matters now is that we’re back together and I will never go behind your back like that again.”

“And I will try to be as open with you as I can.”

“Promise?”

“I promise.”
Sign up to rate and review this story