Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > A little less sixteen candles

You can't blame me for hating it

by TheBestFrigginShoes 2 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-01-09 - Updated: 2009-01-09 - 477 words

0Unrated
'Callie!'

I turned to see Holly rushing down the hallway towards me.

'Whats up?' I asked.

'The weirdest thing just happened.' She said 'Amber just came up to me and asked if you and Brendon were dating. I told her there was nothing going on and that you two were just friends. But she said she saw you two holding hands yesterday.'

'Oh, right.' I said, rolling my eyes 'Brendon wants me to pretend to be his girlfriend to make Amber jealous.'

'And are you gonna do it?'

'Looks like it.' I sighed.

'You don't look too happy about the situation.'

'Why would I be?' I said wrinkling my nose 'It's Brendon.'

'Right' she laughed, leaving me pleased that my whole cover of 'gross! my best friend!' worked.

'Hey, speaking of Brendon!' Said Holly, causing me to turn around and see Brendon making his way up the hall towards us.

'Hey guys.' He greeted. He turned to me.

'So has Amber said anything to you yet?'

'No, but she has to Holly.' I said.

His face lit up. 'What did she say!?' He said turning to Holly.

'She asked if your dating, and I said no.' Holly answered.

'What?' Brendon groaned. 'Holly! Why did you say that?'

'Um, because I thought it was true at the time.Which it still is, actually. But I didn't know I had to lie.'

He sighed. 'Well, we're just going to have to put her back on track again then. Still, She asked about us, she's obviously jealous right!?' He said excitedly to me.

'Right.' I said, unenthusiastically.

'Oh-em-gee, Amber alert!' Said Holly.

Oh crap.

'Perfect!' Said Brendon, as Amber neared us.

He sidled closer to me and grabbed my hand. I stood there awkwardly.
Amber stopped by us.

'So you guys are going out?' She said, looking at us confused.

'That's right.' Said Brendon smugly.

'Yeah, I only just found out' Said Holly.

'Oh, that's awesome.' Amber said flatly. 'Well, um, I guess I'm glad that you've been able to y'know, move on'

'Yeah me too.' Said Brendon. 'All thanks to Callie here.'

Then he took me by surprise and kissed me lightly on the cheek. I felt my face heat up. I silently prayed that no-one noticed.

I liked that he kissed me, but hated that he kissed me for the reason he did.

It was then that I realized I probably couldn't cope with playing this part for much longer. I never thought I'd think this, but even this level of intimacy with Brendon, I was finding far too hard to cope with.

_________

Short, soory! Thank you so much if you've reviewed already, I appreciate it tons! x
Sign up to rate and review this story