Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > A little less sixteen candles

Make all the moves, Aim all the spotlights

by TheBestFrigginShoes 0 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-01-15 - Updated: 2009-01-15 - 1302 words

0Unrated
I stared at my reflection in the mirror , focusing on the tiny silver stud newly placed in the side of my nose.

'I can't believe i let you guys convince me to do this.' I said, prodding it lightly with my finger.

'Come on, it looks great and you know it!' Said Holly, who was draping a towel over the back of a twizzly chair.

We were currently in my bedroom, after having spent the rest of our time in town buying excessive amounts of skin products, make-up and hair dye.And of course, getting my nose pierced).

I was slightly nervous about this makeover that i had reluctantly agreed to undergo.

'I don't want to end up looking like a barbie doll or a clone of Amber.' I said.

'Chill Callie! We would never do that. You'd still be you- just with a more feminine appeal.' Holly tried to reassure me.

Nevertheless, I was still filled with dread.

'OK first all you need to do is take a bath' Liz said.

Easy enough.

'With this shampoo, this conditioner, and uh, this body lotion.' Said Holly, handing them to me.

'Why-'

'Oh and these bath bombs and confetti's and stuff.' She said rummaging through our shopping bags and chucking me a dozen of scented 'bath luxuries.'

'Why do I need all these?'

'You don't' She said standing up and beaming at me 'I just thought it would make the whole experience more fun for you, don't you think? Look!- this one fizzes'

I gave her an odd look. 'Sure' I said, before leaving the bedroom with armfuls of bath treats and making my way to the bathroom.

The bath did turn out to be quite nice though.

I came out of it smelling like like a mix between a garden and a fruitbowl.

'Are you done?' Liz called through the door.

'Yeah' I said, wrapping a dressing gown around me and opening the door to them.

'Good! Now it's dye time.' Said Holly, bounding in the bathroom with the dye we'd picked out together in her hand.

I wasn't to sure about this part. My hair was dark blonde, but this was a light blonde. My whole barbie fear came back again.

'It'll match your skin tone.' Holly had said 'don't worry, we'll make it look sophisticated.'

So I braced myself, and went ahead with it.

After the dying was done, I found myself sat in the chair that had been draped with a towel, my face covered in some gooey green face mask that Holly was applying and my eyes covered with two extremely cold cucumber slices.

Meanwhile, my newly died hair was being blow dryed by Liz who kept making exaggerated comments about how good it was looking.

'OK, so you only have to wear this mask for about 10-15 minutes.' Said Holly once she'd finished applying it. She then sat down and began giving my nails a manicure. The last time I had a manicure was well, never.

'It'll just be a french manicure.' She said.

'Which is?'

'Oh God Callie. Basically it means just natural nail colors.'

'Right' I said, still unsure, but not wanting to come across as a manicure retard again.

Once my nails were done,my mask could be washed off.

I looked at my nails and found myself pleasantly surprised with the outcome.

'OK' Said Holly 'Now it's time for the haircut.'

'What!' I yelped 'No one ever said anything about a haircut.'

'Oh please Callie.' Holly pouted 'You know I want to be a hairdresser.'

'So you want me to be your ginnea pig?'

'No it's not like that, look just trust me, I'll only trim it, really.'

So reluctantly, I agreed.

Trim it my ass.

'Holly! How much are you cutting off!?' I demanded, watching a large chunk of hair fall to the floor by my feet.

'Just trust me! I'm almost done.'

'Voila!' She said 5 minutes later.

'Ohmygosh! It looks amazing!' Liz sqeauled.

'Well let me see it.' I said, leaning to pick the mirror.

'No!' Said Holly, pushing my back against the chair. 'You can't look until your completely done.'

'And why not?'

'Because it's more fun that way.' She said, poking her tongue out.

'Fine' I sighed.

'Now it's make up time.' Said Liz, advancing on me, equipped with dozens of make-up brushes.

I very rarely wear make-up. I usually reserve it for special occasions. Like weddings or something. And even then it's usually only a swipe of lipgloss.

'We won't put much on you.' Liz said 'Because your skin's so nice you don't really need it. But what we will do, is just accentuate your eyes more.'

So I let them 'accentuate' my eyes by putting on some eyeliner, mascara and some dark green glitter stuff along the bottom of my eyelids.

'Your lips are a bit chapped.' Liz said 'So I'll put some chapstick on - a bit of gloss too.'
'We're done!' Holly eventually announced.

'Good' I said, reaching over for the mirror, only to be stopped by Holly again.

'Not so soon.' She said.'Now we have to sort out your wardrobe.'

'Whats wrong with my wardrobe?' I said defensively.

'Nothing' Liz said 'It's just large baggy hoodies don't scream 'girlfriend material' to me.'

'Fine' I muttered, crossing my arms and scowling, as I watched the two of them begin to raid my wardrobe and drawers.

'This is cute.' Said Liz throwing me my green and black slim nightmare before christmas hoodie top.

'I forgot I had that.' I said, holding it up infront of me.

'You should wear these kind of tops more often.' Said Liz, making a pile of my long slim tops. 'They look good on you.'

'I do.' I said.

'Without wearing a hoodie on top.' Said Liz rolling her eyes.

Eventually they had their outfit all picked out for me and I got changed into the hoodie top Liz picked out and a pair of plaid shorts that Holly had picked out.

'My legs feel so bare' I said to them once I'd changed.

'Callie your legs are amazing...you need to show them off.' Said Holly.

'One last thing before your done.' Said Liz handing me a pair of silver earings.

I shrugged and put them on.

Holly and Liz both stepped back and studied me.

Holly put her hands to her chest. 'Liz, we've created a goddess.'

Liz nodded as I scoffed.They were so dramatic sometimes.

'Seriously Cal, you look amazing.' Liz sighed.

'Well do I get to see myself now?' I said.

They nodded, and I made my way over to the full length mirror.

'Holy shit! Is that me?' I exclaimed once I'd set my sights upon my reflection.

My once dull and limp dishwasher blonde hair was now much lighter in color and choppy style, the front of it just about shoulder length, and getting slightly shorter at the back.

The make-up made my green eyes look bigger and brighter than ever, the only thing shining as bright was the stud that sparkled on my nose.

And I had to admit, the clothes I wore made quite a nice change from my usual attire.

'So, what do you think?' Liz asked.

I did a twirl as the both of them anticipated my answer.

'I love it.' I beamed.


___________

Over half way there =o!
Double update. Just because.


PLEASE DONT JUDGE MYWRITING ON THIS OLD OLD OLD STORY
Sign up to rate and review this story