Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Nine Months

Ch,1

by Rainbowlicious 5 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Fantasy - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2009-01-17 - Updated: 2009-01-17 - 1495 words

0Unrated
Chapter One

"W-what?" Frank whispered with shock. I just stared into his eyes; scared of his overall reaction. He didn't look happy. I wasn't particularly happy myself but I'm still trying to figure out if this is a dream or not. The feeling that it was real was only growing with each passing minute though. "How...?"

"That's what I want to know." I mumbled, sniffling a little. "We...guys...but the doctor..." Complete sentences refused to come out. Frank just continued to stare me in the eyes. My nauseous feeling was growing yet again. "I-I..."

"Shhh..." Frank stuck his finger over my lips then smiled and pushed the hair from my face. That gave me even more of an uneasy feeling. He didn't seem upset at all. "It'll be ok." He said softly to me; continuing to gently stroke my face. "We'll find a way to get through it."

"But...?" I was really confused. I couldn't believe he wasn't freaking out like I was. I mean, this is just as much his 'problem' as it is mine.

"Look Gerard, this is just like any other unplanned pregnancy. Two people who have to find a way to make it through." Frank moved closer to me. "We may never understand how the hell it happened, or how it works, but we do know that we'll be parents." Frank smiled at me then kissed my head. "What we need to worry about right now is finding you a doctor. We also have to decide if the tour should be cancelled. We can say its family problems." He rubbed my shoulder then moved his hand down to my stomach. "Because that's what we are. A family."

"I love you." I said with a smile.

"I love you too." Frank said warmly. "Now get some sleep. We'll worry about this in the morning." I nodded, sniffling a little more then getting my head comfortable on the pillow; shutting my eyes to attempt sleep. Frank's hand moved off me and I opened my eyes again.

"Frankie, please don't leave." I asked him with a little hesitation.

"I won't leave you no matter what." Frank told me, sticking his arm over my shoulder and holding me. I shut my eyes again and in a matter of minutes was asleep.

{}.{}.{}.{}.{}.{}.{}.{}.{}.{}.{}.{}.{}.{}.{}.{}.{}.{}.{}.{}.{}.

"Gerard." I moaned and buried my head into the pillow some more. "Gee, babe, gotta wake up." I moaned with annoyance and kept my face in the pillow. "Come on sleepy." Frank started gently shaking my shoulder. "Gee, if you don't get up we'll miss our flight." I opened my eyes and looked to him.

"Where are we goin?" I asked sleepily.

"You and I are going to the doctor." Frank said with a small smile. "I found that card of yours and called some. Based on what they told me, I found one that I think will be best for us." I sat myself up slightly and looked at him with confusion and exhaustion.

"What?" I asked.

"We're leaving for a few days to go to the doctor and get this all straightened out." Frank told me, reaching into my bunk and taking my hand; pulling me to get out. "Don't worry about anything. I have a flight set up and I spoke to Brian; told him you're sick and can't make the next few shows. He said it's better than having you run off and puking. I told the guys that you just needed a few days to relax; they completely understood."

"But the kids who paid-" I mumbled as I was dragged from my bunk. I hated disappointing fans. I can only imagine their reactions to learn about this.

"It's ok Gerard." Frank said with a little amusement as I stood and yawned. All the other bunks were empty already. I wondered where everyone went. "They'd rather you be healthy then see a show." He said with a smile, holding onto my arm as I managed to find my balance. "I'd rather see you and our baby healthy then play a show." He told me, sliding his arms around my body. "Now come on. I've packed our bags already and they're in the taxi."

"Have I told you I love you?" I asked, pressing my lips to his. The man is wonderful. I figured for sure he would leave me. But he didn't. Now he's taking care of everything. I can't even think of why he wants to be with me. The freak.

"I love you too." Frank said, kissing me back. "Do you want something before we leave? Like something to eat or drink?" He asked as he pulled away. He makes the perfect wife; but obviously that would be deemed my role. If not before, definitely now.

"I don't think either would stay down long." I told him. I didn't want to risk it. With my constant getting sick over the past few days, I had been avoiding food. I know that's not good, especially not with my new found information, but it won't stay down if I tried. Frank frowned but nodded, grabbing my hand and leading me off the bus and to the yellow car that waited for us.

{}.{}.{}.{}.{}.{}.{}.{}.{}.{}.{}.{}.{}.{}.{}.{}.{}.{}.{}.{}.{}.{}.{}.{}.{}.{}.

The plane trip wasn't long but it was still aggravating. I kept my head against the window most of the trip; focusing on the sky most of the time then shutting my eyes when we descended or took off because the feeling really sent me over the edge. Frank held onto my hand, rubbing the back of it with his thumb; not saying a word. I was grateful for that because if I opened my mouth, my stomach would be the only thing coming out.

When we landed, Frank and I headed to the luggage claim where he found our bags. I had no idea where we were, but I could tell it wasn't heavily populated which also made me grateful because I didn't want to deal with anyone at the moment. That's what sucks about being famous; your life is hardly your own. It's yours and all your fans; plus the paparazzi's. "Where are we?" I asked Frank as we headed for the doors.

"Wyoming." Frank replied, taking my hand again. "Middle of nowhere; but perfect." He said and I had to agree. The middle of nowhere meant that no one would recognize us and I would be safe for now. Outside Frank flagged down a taxi while I stood out of the sun with my sunglasses on. I'm not one who does the sun that much. When he got one, Frank made me get in first then gave the driver the directions to wherever we were going. The driver nodded then headed off.

"So you did all of this in a few hours?" I asked with admiration.

"No, I was up all night." Frank said as he pulled out his cellphone to text the guys (probably Ray) that we made it.

"I'm sorry..." I said with regret. He probably couldn't sleep because of me. If I wasn't so exhausted I would have been up all night too.

"Don't worry about it." Frank said with a smile as he put the phone away. "I was glad you got it though. You need it."

"I need a lot of things at the moment." I mumbled, leaning my head against the hot glass of the taxi window. Wyoming and summer don't get along well. It's way too fucking hot. Frank stuck his hand on my arm and rubbed it a little; no doubt to try and make me feel better.

"It's ok Gee." He said quietly. "I'm just as scared as you." He told me softly.

"Yeah but you don't have to be a freak of nature." I said bitterly. I didn't mean to. Frank didn't take it as a personal attack though. Just another reason I love him.

"If I could, I would have a baby." He told me quietly. "But only if it was with you." I couldn't help but smile at that. "The way I see it, God's telling us that we chose the right path in being together."

"Well God could have chosen another means of telling us." I told him, holding the back of my hand to my mouth as my nausea returned. I was getting better and not instantly vomiting. Frank gently rubbed my shoulder until we arrived at a building which only increased my nausea.

It was a fucking research facility



-----------------------------------------------------------------------

AN--- I'm going to try and explain how this works. Bear with me please. In order for this to work, you're going to have to forget all the little details of how a pregnancy really works. I came up with something to the best of my abilities, but of course it's not going to be fully there because the male body is incapable of bearing children in real life thus it lacks the right parts.

xo Elyse xo
Sign up to rate and review this story