Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Starting over, but is it really on my own?p

Chapter 9

by Mrs_Stump221 1 review

Read it, and Im sorry I took so Long

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2009-01-23 - Updated: 2009-01-24 - 417 words

0Unrated
Chapter 9:

A/n: Hi..hee hee well You see I have a very ligetimate reason for not updating....I was kinda grounded and school kinda sucks right now so I am totally sorry... -begs for forgiveness- I give you aka all my readers a cookie or a batch of cookies (lol).So here we go with ch. 9! amazing!

Xo -your authoress, Mrs.Stump


“So you want kids?” I asked him.

“Yeah.”He replied happily.

“For a while I have.”He told me and I smiled.

“Good, because I don't think one or two more would hurt.” I smiled, Brendon squeezed my hand and I squeezed it back. We were driving down the street when I heard Brendon sigh, I looked over at him.

“whats wrong, hon?” I asked curiously.

“Nothing, I just realizing how long its been since Geo left us.” He told me softly and I looked at him, then nodded.

“I know. Almost 2 years.”I said back to him as we pulled up to the medical supply store. “Stay here.” I told him and kissed his lips softly as I opened the car door. I entered the store then looked around when I finally found the Pregnancy tests. A woman looked at me and smiled.

I pushed some black hair behind my ear and picked up the most expensive one. I walked up to the counter and the woman behind the desk looked at me and then at the test. She shook her head then scaned the item.

“23.50” She said to me.

“Here.” I said handing her a 50.

“Have a nice day.”She said to me as I walked out of the store with a paper bag in hand. I sat down in the car then smiled at Brendon. We arrived at home, I peed on the stupid stick and then set it on the counter. “We have to wait now.” I sighed closing my eyes and he wrapped his arms around me. I felt so safe in his arms, like the world stopped for that momment when I heard a cough, it was Micheal.

“Its been 10 mintues.”He said anxiously.

“Okay okay.” I said sighing and Brendon followed meinto the bathroom, it was positive.

“We're pregnant.” I said with a laugh and his lips crashed down on mine.

“I love you so much.”He whispered in my ear sending a chill down my back, this was exactly how it felt with Ryan for a while, so comforting. Don't let it end that way please.
Sign up to rate and review this story