Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Starting over, but is it really on my own?p

chapter 11

by Mrs_Stump221 1 review

yay

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2009-01-31 - Updated: 2009-01-31 - 754 words

0Unrated
A/n: Hello, As you know I'm in school. So I am sorry for the continued wait. If your loosing intrest in this story, then you know thats what the reviews are for. All its takes is a couple words such as “I love it update soon.” Or “Its terrible go die in the pummling abbyss of hell.” Something really I dont ask for much, But I do give you all entertainment, so entertain me a little, please?

Yours always, Love- Mrs.Stump Aka Marissa


Chapter 11:


“Brendon, babe you alright?” I asked as he stayed on the floor and I kissed his jaw and his lips.

“I'm fine.”He told me.

“I just want to know whats wrong with him...”He said holding me his head on my stomach. I sighed then closed my eyes not know what had gotten into Ryan these days, I took Brendons cell phone and texted Ryan.

“You can pick Emmy up.” I said in the message.

“Okay. Good luck.” was all he sent back, I sighed and pushed a strand of hair from my face and Micheal looked around totally confused since he had just woke up. Brendon and I got up off the floor and he wrapped his arms around me sighing.


5 months later
BPOV

I walked down stairs in a wifebeater and pajama bottoms my hair still slightly messy as I made some coffee for me since Rachel couldnt have any. I felt like the luckiest man in the world to have her as mine, finally I had my chance to show her I am everything she needs and could ever want. She walked into the kitchen with her hand on her stomach, I smiled and kissed her lips and then her stomach.

“Morning.”She said to me.

“Morning.” I replied. “You slept good right?” I asked.

“Of course.”She said with a smile. “I was next to you right?”She asked.

“Yes you were.”I told her.

“then there is your answer.”She said sitting down and sighing.

“Whats wrong?” I asked her.

“I'm hungry.”She said looking down at her swollen feet and I sat in the chair next to hers and made her put her feet in my lap. I rubbed her feet and she sighed in contentment, she smiled at me.
“I love you so much.”She said and I smiled.

“Love you too babe.” I said to her rubbing her calves. Her eyes got wide and she put a hand to her back and I looked at her nervously.

“Brendon...I -I think im in labor...”She said franticly I jumped up and she stood a hand on her back and she took a eep breath trying to work through the contraction.

“Your only 8 months! You can't!” I said seriously.

“Well, tis not really a choice right now. Micheal!” She yelled. “Yeah?!”He yelled down the stairs.

“I need you to call Ryan and have him bring Emmy to the hospital if she wants to.” She said walking to the door I opened the door for her grabbing the car keys and we rushed to the car.

We arrived at the hospital and 2 hours later, I was holding my very healthy non premiture baby boy in my arms. “What are we going to name him?”She asked me and I looked at her.

“How about Liam Boyd?” I asked using my middle name and she grinned.

“I love it.”She said smiling and I kissed her lips softly as the nurse wrote down the name with a smile.

“Mommy! Is the baby okay?” I heard Emmy's soft voice yell and I shhhed her.

“Turns out I was full term so the baby was right on time. You have a baby brother, emmy.” I said to her and pointed to Brendon. She walked over to him and looked at the baby and grinned happily.

“He is tiny.”She stated and I smiled.

“He will be for a while.”I said seeing Ryan walk in and he smiled a bit, I knew was remembering when we brought both Emmy and Geo home for the first time, we were scared shitless. Didn't know what we were doing or how to handle the baby if it got sick.

“Mommy, do you think Geo knows?”Emmy asked me and I smiled tears coming to my eyes.

“Oh he knows baby, he knows everything.” I said looking at my hands and Ryan wrapped his arms around me as I cried into his chest while Brendon fed Liam.
Sign up to rate and review this story