Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > The Secrets We Keep...

Chapter 30

by flawedrainbow 4 reviews

-Holly- R&R!

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2009-02-27 - Updated: 2009-02-27 - 3097 words

0Unrated
-Holly’s POV-

“I don’t know honey, I mean, have we ever trusted Pete?” William asked, over the phone that night, when I was telling him about the modeling gig.

“I know, but Patrick will be there, and so will Ryan.” I said. Ryan and I became friends fast. “And there’s going to be other models, more hot than me to make his dick twitch.”

“First, no one’s hotter than you, and two, okay. I guess if it’s what you want I’ll deal. Just nothing too risqué, or raunchy.”

“I promise.” I smiled.

“Good. I love you Dollface.” He said quietly. I smiled softly.

“I love you too, baby.” I whispered. It was hard to be away from him. I missed cuddling with him. You know those mornings, where you wake up, and don’t want to move, because you realize you’re in the perfect place? That’s what happens when we cuddle, and I missed it so.

“I don’t want to hang up.” He said.

“Neither do I, but we can’t stay on the phone all day.” I sighed. “I wish we could, but I don’t think the others want to hear what we’d have to say.”

“Yeah, you’re right.” William said. “I have to get to the store, then practice. I’ll call you tonight, and we’ll have our own time, if you can.”

“I’ll try.” I said seductively.

“Oh baby, don’t tease.” William said, and I could hear him shudder over the phone. “I love you, have a good day.”

“You too, baby.” And with that, the empty feeling came back. I rubbed my stomach and rolled out of bed, pulling on his hoodie and slipping into some flip-flops and leaving the room. I went to Ryan’s and knocked. He opened it.

“I’m hungry, wanna go get some food?” I asked. He smiled and nodded.

“Let me grab my cell and wallet.” He retreated back into the room. He came back, stuffing his things in the pockets of his tight jeans and we left. “What’s gotcha down?”

“Nothing.” I said, faking a smile. “Why?”

“Oh come on, I may not have known you for as long as Evie, but I can already pretty much tell when you’re upset.” Ryan laughed. “Now, wanna talk? I saw a sushi place a few blocks from here.” I nodded and we walked together to the sushi place, he had his arm around my shoulders, hugging me to make me feel better. Once we were seated at the sushi bar, and ordered, he turned to me. “Spill, babe.”

“Okay, well, you know most of the story, about the baby and all, right?” Ryan nodded. “Well, I don’t know. I got over the depression I had, but it’s just hard being away from Bill. I feel all empty and junk.” I shrugged, tapping my chopstick gently on the counter.

“Well, maybe you’re not ready to be away from him.” Ryan suggested.

“The thing is, he’s gone on tour loads of times, and I’ve never gotten this feeling before.” I explained. “I don’t understand.”

“What I meant, is that maybe you’re over your depression, but not entirely over being with someone. I mean, that was your and Bill’s baby. You had a connection to him through that, that was really strong, and now that it’s gone, you need to be with him more, because you’re feeling that loss.” I looked at him dumbfounded. He shrugged. “I’ve been forced to watch Oprah with my mom on occasion.”

“Thanks Ry.” I said, putting a hand on his arm. “You’re something, ya know?”

“Yeah, I do.” He smiled back. “Oooh! Sushi’s here!” The man set down our plates, filled with delicious sushi, and we ate it up.

“Ugh, I feel so fat!” I whined as we left, arm-in-arm.

“You feel fat?! I totally, weigh like, three hundred pounds now!” Ryan exaggerated. I laughed and pulled myself closer to him. Anyone walking along would think we’re a couple. We thought we were just weirdoes.

“So, you have a girl back home?” I asked, twirling my black hair around my finger (did I mention I dyed it again? Yeah, it’s black now).

“Nah, I don’t notice girls too much.” I raised my eyebrows. “No! Don’t give me that look! I’m not gay!” I laughed.

“I didn’t say that.” I said. “I was just going to try and set you up with my friend. Her name’s Keltie. I think you’d like her. We have to wait until we’re back home of course, but I can show you pictures.”

“That’d be cool. Thanks Holl.” He smiled genuinely at me and I gave one right back. We walked into the hotel and went up to our floor. He hugged me goodnight outside my door and I crept back in, not wanting to wake-up Evie. I cursed myself for going to dinner so late. I kicked off my shoes in the dark and changed into my shorts and tank top that had been lying on my bed. I crawled under the covers and fell asleep fast, finally able to have everything off my chest.

*

“If he pulls anything, I get to kick his ass from here to Brooklyn, right?” I asked Patrick as he, Ryan and I made our way through the studio Clandestine was using for the photoshoot.

“Try China.” Patrick said. “Although I doubt he’ll do anything with so many people around.” I nodded, wishing Bill was here. We had been exchanging texts all morning, and he wanted pictures from the set. Evie was going to come with me, but I told her to go spend more time with Brendon. Ryan would take pictures for Bill, and Patrick was supervising everything, knowing how Pete was.

“Oh good! You guys are here!” Pete said, coming towards them. “Holly, make-up is waiting for you in your dressing room; you’re sharing one with the other model. First door on the right. I nudged Ryan and he followed me to the dressing room. I opened the door to see a girl with bright pink hair look up.

“Are you Holly?” She asked. I smiled and nodded. “Hi, I’m Audrey!”

“Hi.” I said, coming in the room, Ryan following me. “This is Ryan, he’s my best friend.”

“Hi.” Audrey smiled.

“So where’s make-up?” I asked, seeing no one else in the room.

“They’re running a bit late.” Audrey answered.

“I love your hair!” I said. “I mean, I don’t think I’d have the chops to walk around with bright pink hair.”

“Oh, thanks!” Audrey laughed. “It takes some guts. I get some looks when I go out for sushi.”

“No way, you like sushi?!” I asked. We both turned to each other more in our chairs.

“Of course! Veggie only, though. I’m vegan.”

“Oh, well, I only eat the veggie, but I’m not vegan.” I admitted. “We should go get some. Although Ryan and I had some last night.”

“I’m fine with it.” Ryan said. “I’ve got a bottomless pit, here.” He said, patting his thin stomach.

“Then how about after our shoot, we go get some?” Audrey asked. “I know a great place just a few blocks from here!”

“Perfect!” The three of us chatted and Audrey was amazing. Seriously, how many best friends can a girl have, because I need to start keeping track! (No one can replace Evie though!!)

The make-up crew arrived, along with the racks of clothing. I was given a pair of black fishnets, a short red ruffled skirt and a thin, black t-shirt with the Bartskull on it. My hair was straightened and cut a bit. They added all these wonderful choppy layers and bright purple chunks, and Audrey said I looked smoking hot after they were done with my make-up, Ryan snapping pictures all the way through of both Audrey and I. I snapped a picture in the mirror and sent it to Bill, who in turn, sent back yet another stunned face.

“Alright, ladies, time to get to work!” Pete said, coming in. Audrey grabbed my hand and we excitedly ran outside to where everything was set up.

“Oh here, they want us to wear these.” Audrey said, handing me a sparkling tiara. I placed it on my head and made a kissy face pose. She laughed and placed hers on her head and stood next to me as the photographer set up his camera and the hair and makeup people were making last minute adjustments. Pete stood in the back with Ryan and Patrick, supervising.

“Alright, ready girls? First round of photos!” The photographer shouted, and we started posing. When it was time for single pictures, I let Audrey go first, so I could sit back and talk a bit with Ryan, and also study her poses a bit.

“Bill’s going crazy.” Ryan whispered as I stood next to him. “He’s been texting you saying you look so fucking hot.” I giggled. “It’s quite annoying, really, after the fifth time.”

“I’m sorry. My boyfriend’s a perv for me.” I whispered back.

“Holly! Your turn!” Audrey giggled, skipping over to me.

“You were great! I’m going to be horrible, I know.” I gushed nervously.

“Don’t worry about it, just go out there, and give ‘em the cutest wonky eyes you can!” She giggled. She patted my butt gently as I scooted out into the marked area. The photographer told me to be myself, and I did; only I pictured myself with Bill. How he’d react to this outfit in my mind only fueled my photos. I sat on the ground and rested my elbow on my knee, against the brick wall and letting my fingers fall onto the side of my chin gently.

“Perfect!” The photographer said. “That’s lunch!” I ran over to where Audrey and the guys were.

“You did so great!!” Audrey said. “I think we should work together more often!”

“I agree!” I giggled back.

“Okay, you guys get an hour and a half break for lunch. Do what you want.” Pete said, his eyes lingering too much on my legs for my taste, before walking away.

“I could go for some frozen yogurt right now.” Audrey sighed. “I think there’s a place up the block.”

“Let’s go!” I said, linking my arm through her elbow. Ryan handed us our phones and purses, which had been sitting next to him on the ground.

“Aren’t you guys going to change?” Patrick asked, as he followed the three of us. Audrey and I exchanged looks.

“No.” We answered. “Why not have some fun in these outfits?”

“What about the tiaras?”

“We’ll say we’re princesses!” Audrey laughed. “Princesses with pink and purple hair! Whooo!!” I laughed harder as we made our way down the street. Along the way, I noticed someone filming us.

“Aud, who is that?” I asked.

“Oh, that’s a guy from Buzznet. I hope you don’t mind, I’m uploading this to my page. I like to keep my chicken littles up to date on all my happenings.” She smiled.

“Oh no, I was just wondering.” I said. “I think that’s cute! Maybe I should get a Buzznet account? So I can keep track of you!” She giggled and nodded as we walked into a frozen yogurt/ice cream shop. We bought frozen yogurts and smoothies, then went out and sat on the curb to eat.

“You guys are so strange!” Patrick said, laughing as Ryan took pictures with his own professional camera of us. We didn’t even pose; we didn’t notice it, either. We did however, talk to the camera for Buzznet.

“Hi Buzznet, it’s Audrey, and I’m with my gorgeous friend Holly.” I waved as I swallowed my fro-yo. “We’re doing a shoot for Clandestine clothing, and we’re just sitting here, eating fro-yo and smoothies.”

“In cool skirts.” I added, showing off my bright red skirt.

“Yes, the coolest!” She giggled, although hers wasn’t ruffled. We sat there and laughed, joked around, and then it went quiet as both Audrey and I were focused on our Sidekick phones. Ryan snapped a picture of us and laughed.

“Hey we should be getting back.” Patrick said. We stood up and linked arms again, Sidekicks and smoothies in hand.

The rest of the photo shoot was hilarious. We had on these really pretty dresses, with lingerie underneath. Then I learned we got to keep everything we wore/what was on the rack. And there was a lot of stuff I knew I loved, and I knew Bill would too. Later that evening, we were all in a sushi restaurant. And by all of us, I mean, Audrey, myself, Ryan, Patrick, Pete and the photographer, Derek. We were all laughing, having one of the best times of our lives.

“Gah! I don’t want to leave for LA tomorrow night!” Audrey whined as we stuffed ourselves with sushi.

“Are you staying in a hotel?” I asked.

“Yeah, the Hilton, a few blocks from here.” She answered.

“Oh my gosh! No way! We’re staying there too!” I said, excitedly.

“No! You know what that means?!”

“SLUMBER PARTY!” We giggled together, the whole table looking at us. We ducked our heads together and made a list of things we needed. Once I was in my state of sushi drunkenness from last night, we paid and Audrey and I decided to head to the local supermarket.

We grabbed a bunk of junk food, plus some healthy foods too, making sure everything we got was vegan or just really, really yummy. We climbed back into the van and drove back to the hotel, giggling up the elevator with our arms full of bags of clothes and food.

“I hope I get really fat.” I said, laughing.

“Me too!” Audrey giggled. “Then we don’t have to work anymore, and we can just chill out.”

“Well, to be honest, today was my first “modeling” job. I don’t even have an agent. My brother is Patrick Stump, Pete’s best friend. That’s how I got it. Last minute replacement, ya know?” I explained as she opened the door to her room and we set the bags down. Hot damn, she had a luxury suite!

“No shit?!” She asked. “You’re a natural! Seriously, I’m hooking you up with my agent!”

“Oh, Audrey, you don’t have to do that.” I said. I didn’t want her to think she had to, or that I was using her. “Really, you don-”

“I’m not taking no for an answer! You’ve got talent! You’re going to be my little protégé!” She laughed. “You should go get your pajamas and stuff. Just knock when you come back, and I’ll let you in, and then we can have our little party!”

“Okay!” I left after swiping my Sidekick off the table and rode the elevator down to mine and Evie’s room. SHIT! Evie! I totally forgot! I hope she wasn’t too mad at me!

I tried to quietly sneak into our room, it was late at night, and I didn’t want to wake her if she was asleep. I tip-toed to my duffle bag, knowing everything I needed was in there, and also my laptop, toothbrush and other things. I crept out again and went to the elevator. I was surprised to see Ryan in it.

“I thought you were going to bed?” I asked, climbing in next to him.

“I wanted to bring you my camera, so you could upload your pictures.” He smiled.

“I’m going to Audrey’s room, for the slumber party.” I told him. “I don’t know if there’s a “no boys” rule.”

“Well, here, and here’s the cord. Have fun. I think you’ll be a Buzzmaker, by morning.” He winked and kissed my cheek, as a friend would, and got out at his floor. I smiled and rode it back up to Audrey’s room. I knocked and she opened the door in a jump.

“Let’s party!” She giggled.

“I brought all my stuff. And my laptop, if you want to help me become a Buzznet person.”

“Ooh! Fun!” She clapped and we opened my laptop and set to work. We made me a Buzznet account, then added all the photos from Ryan’s camera, and I befriend Audrey, of course. She then logged out of mine, went to hers, and posted some of the pictures, and the video. Then she made a journal about the day as I changed the channels on the TV, eating a few sour gummy worms.

We stayed up all night, talking, gushing over photos, and thinking of ideas. We laughed a lot, and joked around. We talked about possible photo shoots, when I got an email.

“NO WAY!” I said. Audrey jumped onto the big bed next to me and looked over my shoulder. “Skelanimals sent me an email; they want me to model for them!”

“WE’RE GONNA BE SKELANIMAL BUDDIES!” Audrey squealed. I giggled and hugged her back. “This is going to be so fun!”

“Totally!” I said back. I wrote back a reply and Audrey and I got really tired. She fell asleep, but the excitement of the day had kept me awake. I texted Bill quietly, and he was so happy for me. I gave him the link to my new Buzznet and he said he’d check the pictures later, then told me he loved me, and he needed sleep. I texted back that I loved him too, and I went to bed too, finally able to sleep.

Could I really model? I hope I wouldn’t have to move. I’d miss Bill, and the guys, and Evie too much!

------------------

http://media. photobucket. com/image/hanna%20beth%20and%20audrey%20kitching/hostclubhos
t1/Audrey%20Kitching%20and%20Hanna%20Beth/l_5da6e20ee707b179a9
68e52fa2e2b88e. jpg -dresses

http://media. photobucket. com/image/hanna%20beth%20and%20audrey%20kitching/hostclubhos
t1/Audrey%20Kitching%20and%20Hanna%20Beth/l_dda215af376558f65c
e2db08e9583af2. jpg?o=21 -skirts
Sign up to rate and review this story