Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > My Light Is Electric

My Light Is Electric (Part 30)

by ohsotay23 4 reviews

A little tiny bit of drama. Hey, drama is good for character building. And there's a sweet scene that follows. Only a few more chapters left. Maybe like 2 or 3? Oh yeah, Joe and Cam make a small ap...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2009-02-27 - Updated: 2009-02-28 - 1966 words - Complete

0Unrated
Author's Note: Well this story can only juice out a few more chapters before all of the ideas are used up so I would like to wrap it up in a few chapters. Review with some story ideas that you might want me to write about (I would like to keep it Cobra related). :] Thanks.

My Light Is Electric

I woke up the next morning alone in bed. I looked around the room to find it empty.

If I was dear Gabriel where would I be? Hmm.

I shrugged and stretched a bit more, he’ll show up eventually. I looked around my old room. Memories flashed through my mind as I laid in my bed. Good memories and bad memories too.

The door opened slowly and Gabe stuck his head in quietly and smiled when he saw me awake, I smiled back tiredly.

“What’s up sleeping beauty?” he chirped happily.

I raised my eyebrow, “Why so…umm…cheery?”

“I can’t be happy?”

“Not in my parents’ house you can’t,” I commented.

“Well we’re leaving in less than an hour,” he informed me and I looked at the clock and saw that it was 10:53 in the morning.

“Oh, so now the truth comes out,” I said smirking.

“Well, that, and your mom made more cookies!” he told me smiling and pulled a cookie from behind his back and shoved it into his mouth.

“No cookie for me?” I asked frowning.

“Nope, all mine,” he said smiling mockingly at me.

I just glared at him playfully, got out of bed, and started to find some jeans and a Point Pleasant hoodie to throw on. It was pretty chilly outside for a July day. The sun was covered by the gray clouds and it looked like it was going to rain any minute. I love this weather.

“So, did everybody eat breakfast yet?” I asked yawning as I looked at him through the mirror. I brushed my hair up into a simple ponytail quickly and pinned my bangs back.

“Yep, but I saved you some eggs and a muffin,” he seemed very pleased with himself.

“Thanks babe,” I mumbled, patting his chest as I walked past him and out the door to go down to the kitchen.

I walked in and saw my father leaving the backdoor with the garbage bag in hand and my mom was cleaning off the counter with a sponge.

“Feed the WHOLE crew huh?” I asked laughing.

“Of course,” she responded.

“Use paper plates?” I asked smirking.

“Of course,” she said this time with a smirk.

“Some things never change,” I mumbled to myself smiling slightly at my parents’ antics.

“You said goodbye to your grandparents last night, correct?” my mother asked giving me ‘the look’ which pretty much read as ‘do what I say because I don’t want your grandmother bitching at me’.

“Yes, mom,” I said exasperatedly.

“Good, good. And you and the girls are going down to your Pop-Pop’s beach house in Point Pleasant?” she asked.

“As far as I know, but I’m really not sure at the moment,” I told her truthfully.

I had absolutely no clue what was going on once we left the house in like 40 minutes. I probably should sort all of this out soon though. I like plans. I like organization. And at the moment I had none of that. Everything was all up in the air. And I was gonna have to be Mama Gravity and bring it all back down.

I poured myself some orange juice and was left alone as my mother went to go watch the repeats of her soap opera’s with Kylie.

I walked out front and saw the whole tour on their buses, outside their buses, on my front lawn, playing basket ball in the driveway, and some people had even found a jump rope in the garage and started playing that.

I looked towards the mini basket ball game and cracked up at the sight before my eyes. I saw Gabe, Alex, Ryland, and Shaant on a team against my brother Davie who stood at 5’ 9”, Patrick, Pete, and Andy. Gabe’s team towered over the poor guys. That was so unfair, but hey- that’s life.

I watched as Gabe’s team just passed the ball to each other over the team’s heads and just put it into the basket, literally.

“Oh Gabrielllll,” I sing-songed.

“Yes dear?” he questioned.

“What exactly is the game plan when we leave?” I asked him curiously.

“Well we’ve got a show in Delaware in two days so we have to hurry there, not time for dilly-dallying this time around.”

“Oh, well, me and the girls might still go to Point Pleasant to spend some time on the beach and at my Pop-Pop’s house,” I told him.

He looked stumped, “Oh. Well, umm, whatever makes you happy..?” he said, but it came out as more of a question than a statement.

“Will you miss me?” I asked with my pouty face.

“No, no, go enjoy yourself. Have some fun,” he waved it off and stalked off.

I could tell he was annoyed, but why? All I want to do is stay at my Grandfather’s house for a few days with my best friends. I mean, it’s not like I’m doing anything wrong here. I’ll have to have a little talk with him. Then I heard a loud piercing scream- I guess Gabe will have to wait a little bit.

I walked in the direction of where the noise was coming from. I found Joe and Cam. Of course I did, of course.

“WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT SCREAMING LIKE A PUSSY?! TAYLOR WILL NEVER LET ME LIVE IT DOWN IF SHE HEARS YOU AGAIN!” Cam screamed at him extremely pissed.

He seemed to get very offended by that statement and then saw me and smirked.

“Too late,” he mumbled and started innocently whistling and walking away with his hands behind his back.

The confused look on Cam’s face humored me.

“What’s all the screaming about?” I asked calmly as Cam jumped in shock.

“Okay, I give up, Joe is a sissy. I can’t hide it anymore with his annoying screaming. He asked me if he could come to Point Pleasant with us and I told him no so he decided that he’d scream until he got his way. So I squeezed his nose and he spazzed, fell, and therefore the screaming stopped,” she explained to me.

“Oh, okay, got it. You do know that the Pt. Pleasant plans aren’t necessarily definite anymore, don’t you?”

“Yeah, but I wanted to see how he reacted,” she told me.

“Oh, well, did he react in the way that you would have liked him to?” I asked her confused.

“Of course, silly,” she said smiling, “So are we going to the beach or not? Cause I should probably stop messing with Joe’s mind, he’s already got enough damage from all that pot and all that hair cannot be helping anything along up there.”

“I’m not sure quite yet, I have to have a talk with Gabe first to figure things out and then I’ll get back to you on that one,” I told her as I went in search for my dear fiancé who was acting like a little baby.

“Kayz, I’m gonna find Joe cause I’m bored,” she mumbled.

“You do that,” I yelled to her as I kept on with my mission.

I only had to walk a few feet and I spotted him. He was sitting about 50 feet away from me on the bench that he’s fell asleep on yesterday during the BBQ. He was staring down at his outstretched legs in a daze. He must be thinking something. If only I could read this guy’s mind, if only.

He still hadn’t noticed me when I walked up to him, and he still didn’t snap out of it when I quietly sat down next to him. I laid my head against his should and he snapped out of it and attempted to give me a smile, it didn’t reach his eye though.

“What’s wrong hun?” I asked him quietly.

“Nothing… why?” he said not looking me in the eyes.

“Gabriel Saporta- I swear to God that next time you try to lie to me there will be now sec for a whole freaking month. Not joke,” I told him seriously.

He just frowned and sighed, “Fine, there is something wrong.”

“What is it?”

“I don’t know,” he mumbled.

“Gabe, seriously, tell me-now.”

“I’mjustreallygonnamissyou,” he rushed out in one sentence.

“Aww, sweetie I’ll miss you too. It’ll only be a week tops. Okay?” I tried to reassure him.

“But what if you and the girls meet other guys!” he exclaimed.

Oh, now I see what his problem is.

“Gabe, I will never find another guy who could ever possibly replace you,” I told him truthfully.

“But what if you find somebody nicer, and more charming, and better looking, and smarter, and just not so…like me…” he said looking unsure of himself.

Wow, who would’ve ever thought that somebody who acted so cocky could be so… not cocky?

I grabbed his chin and made him look my right in the eyes, “Gabriel Saporta I swear to you on my life that I will never find anybody who will be better for me than you. To me you’re the nicest sweetest guy in the world. You could charm me into and out of anything- believe me, you’ve done it before. To me- you’re the most gorgeous man I’ve ever met. To me you could outdo Einstein. You? You’re not perfect, but you’re perfect for me, and that’s all that matters.”

He just got this calmed smile on his face and grabbed my hand that had been on his chin and entwined them together.

“So when you said ‘the most gorgeous man you’ve ever met’ does that include Brad Pitt or Leo Dicaprio? Cause you’ve never met them and I know that all the girls love them…”

“Gabe, I refuse to feed your ego anymore. If I keep going your head might explode,” I warned him.

“Which head?” he asked winking.

I just stared at him with a straight face.

“Okay, fine. Done with the pervy jokes,” he said pouting.

“Good,” I told him, “So you’re cool with us going to Pt. Pleasant?”

“Yes, I’m completely 100% okay with it,” he told me, and this time he was telling the truth.

“Okay, good. Now that that’s settled I’ve decided that I don’t wanna go anymore. I mean it’s not like summer is even really close to being over. I’ve got like another 3 weeks until I have to start finding a job so I can go to Pop-Pop’s another time,” I informed him.

“You little trick,” he said with his mouth hanging open.

“Yep, but I’m YOUR trick,” I told him cheekily.

“You got the right,” he nodded possessively draping his arm around my shoulder.

I just turned my head to look at his smirking face, raised my eyebrow, shook my head, and leaned against him.

We sat there in peace and quiet, one of those rare moments. We just looked up at the blue sky and bathed in the warmth of the sun.

We had about 20 minutes and then we’d have to deal with packing up, driving off, and wrapping up the tour.

Fun. Note the sarcasm in that statement.
Sign up to rate and review this story