Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > It's Not A Fashion Statement It's A Deathwish

Well that went wrong...

by My--Toro--Romance 3 reviews

Frank and Gerard commit an act of FAIL.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2009-03-05 - Updated: 2009-03-05 - 508 words

0Unrated
Has anybody else had the absolutely HORRIBLE glitch with the site’s upload thing? It’s just the site conspiring against me you say? Hmm...
Anyway, It’s time for a horribly short chapter!


--

Franks POV

We’ve only known each other for what, an hour? I laughed to myself as we walked, arms linked, to the run down mall nearby. As we neared the first shop I felt Gerard hesitate. Standing outside of the Starbucks on the other side of the street was a huge group of kids skipping class, and they had seen us.
“Oi fags!” a tin can bounced off the back of my head as we turned to run into the nearest shop, this was followed by various lightweight items but, just as we entered the shop, a rock hit me in the small of the back, making me grunt and fall forwards.

“Right, that’s it” said Gerard turning and banging out of the shop. I followed meekly after him just in time to see him storm up to the gang and begin to rant at the ringleader who was none other than Bob Bryar himself, looking rather pissed off, with a lump on his head which was visible from where I stood. They were laughing at Gerard, obviously thinking he was hilarious. They stopped laughing when Gerard raised his arm, balled his hand into a fist and punched Bob right in the face. He roared and launched himself and Gerard, muscled arms flailing. He’s going to get the crap beaten out of him! I panicked and, without realising what I was doing, charged at the surging mass of bodies surrounding Gerard.

“Yaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!” I screamed as I threw myself into the crowd. Then I realised I had made a mistake, everyone there was taller than me by at least a foot. I cursed. Hearing me, Bob turned.

“Ah, what have we here?” he sniggered to his cronies, they laughed thickly. I lashed out at him catching him off guard, right in the jaw. He fell backwards but sadly was caught by someone behind him. He reared up, massaging his face. Then he grabbed me by the shoulders and began to shake me. Scratch that, he wasn’t trying to shake me; he was trying to brain me! I was thrown about between him and his gang, my vision getting blurrier and blurrier by the second. Sweet mother fucking Jesus I thought I’m going to die. Come on Gerard, save me! Save me like you have before. I closed my eyes and wished for strong arms to hold me, to support me until the world stopped turning and my stomach stopped churning. I wished and wished until I could wish no more. And even as a felt the strength rush out of me and I went limp, no rescue came. Well this is it, Mum, Dad, Gerard, I hope you’re happy now.

--

Mad at me for making it short? LET YOUR VOICE BE HEARD AND R&R!
Eli
-xoxo
Sign up to rate and review this story