Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Chemical Heart Will Go On

Chapter 6

by xoxofallenangelxoxo 2 reviews

Hooked on Adam Lambert

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2009-03-13 - Updated: 2009-03-13 - 1005 words - Complete

0Unrated
Hey hey im finally back again. Wow I haven't updated in a looooooong time huh? Well anyway Im gonna keep this short and just say THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH TO EVERYONE READINHG MY STORIES!! I've gone from 74 readers down to 7 -_- That's not exactly the greatest news but hey I can understand since my stories totally suck. But there are SOME readers out there and I am so grateful!! If I could just get a itsy little review only so I can put in a proper thank you note sometime. Anyway here it issss...

It was strange. Everything was bathed in a bright white light, and everything was glittering. It looked beautiful. There were lots of people sitting on big white benches all facing a stage at the front. As I walked along down a clearing in the middle I began recognising the people. Family and friends I hadn’t seen in a long time. My parents beamed at me as I walked past. My mother had tears in her shiny eyes.
“But you’re dead..” I whispered as I met her gaze. ”You’re all dead”. I tried to stop but my legs kept moving further past rows and rows of people.
“Where am I?” I asked a woman but she shook her head smiling. There were people I didn’t know all around me smiling and waving happily. All around us were white fluffy clouds and bright colorful skies. It looked almost like.. heaven?
That’s when I found myself face to face with Gerard.
“Gerard? Where am I? What’s happening?” I asked. He looked at me with a grim expression that made my heart feel like it was going to explode out of my chest.
“I’m sorry Alice sweetie. I’m so so sorry” He said in a low voice. I looked up at his face and his beautiful honey-colored eyes filled with tears.
”Gerard? What’s wrong?” I asked. He shook his head slowly and a single tear dripped onto my forehead.
”Please tell me what’s wrong! You’re scaring me Gerard!” I said trying to force my voice from not shaking. I could feel my own eyes sting as my vision became blurry. Gerard didn’t answer as tears began flowing down my face.
”Gerard answer me!” I shouted.
”Please don’t cry Alice. Don’t make this any harder than it has to be” He said softly wiping my tears away gently with his thumb.
”What’s happening?” I whispered shakily. He said nothing but pulled me tightly against his black jumper and held me closely. I gripped him and buried my face in his chest, inhaling his scent.
“I must go now Alice” He mumbled into my hair.
”What? Why? Where are you going? Take me with you!” I begged. He shook his head again sadly.
”I can’t. It’s not the right time yet. But I promise I’ll come back for you. Will you wait for me?” He asked.
”Of course I will but I don’t..” I was alone.
”Gerard?” I asked. Everything was gone. All the people, family, friends, people I’d never seen before were gone.
”Gerard??” I shouted loudly but all that answered was my voice echoing in my ears.
”Gerard where are you?”
I was suddenly standing in front of a long, shiny rectangular box. It looked like the box Gerard had given me with the dress inside but longer and deeper. I cautiously opened it and I let out a low moan as I saw what was inside. There was a pale looking man sleeping. His long black hair was neatly spread around his head like a halo and he had a small smile on his face. There was purple velvet all around him making him look more peaceful. I reached out a hand and gently touched him. His skin was ice cold and I could feel no pulse. The man’s face started changing until it resembled Gerard.
”No..” I said frowning. “No it isn’t.. It can’t be..” His face carried on changing but it started to look older. Wrinkles appeared on Gerard’s forehead and his skin started drooping and withering. His body became skinnier and skinnier until I could see all the bones in his face.
”Stop it!” I screamed. “Stop it right now!” But it carried on until I was looking down at a skeleton’s face. It’s skull turned until it’s empty black sockets looked straight at me.
“Gerard!”


“Alice what’s happening?” An urgent voice said in my ear. I sat up quickly and felt my head spin.
”Gerard!” I shouted again and a pair of arms threw themselves around me, hugging me tightly.
“Alice sweetie what is it? I’m right here”
I shook my head trying to stop the walls spinning. As my eyes eventually focused I looked up at a very anxious looking Gerard.
”Are you allright?” He asked stroking my head. I frowned at him.
”Where’d you go?” I asked. It was his turn to frown.
”I didn’t go anywhere. I went to the bathroom a few hours ago..” He said confused.
“You left me in that place.. and there were all those people.. and the box.. you were in that box” I said frowning as I tried to make sense of my mind.
”Alice I don’t know what you’re talking about” Gerard said. “It was just a bad nightmare honey” He whispered into my ear. He kissed my cheek and I immediately relaxed as his arms held me tighter.
”I was really scared Gerard. I couldn’t find you” I said. He sighed and then chuckled slightly into my neck.
”I’m always here for you Alice, I always will be. You know I’ll never leave you right?” He asked. I sighed and nodded happily.
”Promise?” I ask. He lets go and turns me to face him.
”I promise” He whispered and kissed my forehead.
Sign up to rate and review this story