Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Deceiving.

Chapter 11.

by goodgollyitsHOLLY 4 reviews

Elevennnn. Flufff, fluff, fluff.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2009-03-16 - Updated: 2009-03-17 - 1428 words

1Exciting


Eleven

The rest of the weekend was nothing short of amazing. Brendon and I spent so much time together and when my family found out they were nothing short of amazing. I was so happy; I felt like I was on cloud nine again. My parents left on Sunday afternoon and now it was Monday. We were out of school so I decided to sleep in as late as I could...which was only until about 9:00 when Holly knocked on my door fully dressed.
“You better have a good reason for waking me up this early.” I grumbled. Cait Avery is not a morning person. At all.
“Do I look okay?” She seemed nervous.
“Adorable as always. Why?”
“Well, Ryan and I have our first appointment today.”
“Oh, yeah, you look great. Best ultrasound outfit ever.” I gave her a thumbs up. She smiled in thanks before closing my door again. I rolled my eyes before flopping back down into my comfortable, warm bed.

-

“Are you ready for this?” Ryan asked as he held her hand in the waiting room while he bounced his knee quickly; nervously. Holly shook her head no after she had looked around the small area. There were a few women there that were more pregnant than she was; one looked like she was ready to pop but they didn’t bother her as much as the informative posters on the walls did.
“I cannot believe you did this to me.” Holly said as they waited in the examining room twenty minutes later. “Do you know how much it’s going to hurt?” She stressed as she looked at a poster of the birthing process.
“It takes two to make a baby darling, and they have drugs to take away the pain.” He chuckled as she shook her head and huffed before laying back on the table to wait for the doctor.
“Good morning.” A smiley female said as she entered the room. “I’m Doctor Turner.”
“I’m Ryan and this is my girlfriend, Holly.” Ryan smiled as he shook the doctor’s hand. It felt so good to call Holly his girlfriend.
“Nice to meet you both.” Dr. Turner said before she washed her hands. “So I understand that this is your first appointment.”
“Yep.” Holly said as she swung her legs back and forth.
“How exciting. Was this a planned pregnancy or a pleasant surprise?”
“I wouldn’t call it pleasant.” Holly mumbled. Ryan rolled his eyes. She was so difficult sometimes, but he loved her nonetheless.
“We actually just found out not too long ago.”
“Are you scared?” The doctor asked with nothing but concern for the couple in her eyes.
“I’m terrified. I’m 19 years old. I’m too young to have a baby. I don’t want to tell my parents because I know they’ll disown me. I’m probably going to be the worst mother in the world.” She said as tears welled up in her eyes. Ryan grabbed her hand and soothingly rubbed his thumb over the top of her clammy hand.
“Oh, don’t say that sweetie. Everyone gets scared of their first pregnancy, but I can guarantee that everything will be fine. You seem to be in a very loving relationship and healthy from these past records, really, that’s all you need. Love and health.” Holly nodded before calming down some. Ryan moved his hand from hers and up to her hair before stroking it, knowing it instantly calmed her down. “Now what I’m going to do is ask some questions about your health and family history, take some blood and then do an ultrasound, okay?”
“Alright.” Holly said before the doctor asked she and Ryan all the questions she needed.
“So it seems everything will be just fine. Now I’m going to go grab an ultrasound tech and I’ll be right back, okay?”

-

“This will be cold.” Dr. Turner said before applying the cold blue gel on Holly’s belly before spreading it around some. Holly winced a little.
“Is it always that cold?” She asked.
“Unfortunately.” The doctor smiled before turning on the machine and playing with the wand that would let them see the baby. As she was bringing it to Holly’s stomach, she grabbed Ryan’s hand and squeezed to prepare herself to see the thing that would change her life, as well as his forever. “Alright, let’s find us a baby.” She said more to herself as she moved the wand around before stopping. “There’s the baby.”
“It looks like a blob” Holly said with a raised eyebrow.
“Cutest blob I’ve ever seen.” Ryan smiled before kissing Holly’s forehead.
“Everything looks exceptional. Would you like to hear the heartbeat?”
“Can we?” Ryan asked.
“Yep.” Dr. Turner said before flipping a switch. Suddenly the sound of a small fluttering heartbeat filled the silent room. Holly stared at the screen with a smile on her face. That wasn’t just a baby, it was their baby. Their baby that they had been conceived on accident, but by love nonetheless. She peeled her eyes away from the small screen to look over at Ryan who had a look of pure bliss on his face as tears fell from his pretty brown eyes.
“Are you crying?” She asked quietly as she cupped his cheek. He looked down at her and smiled a close lipped smile while nodding. “God, Ryan you’re such a baby.” She teased. “A bigger baby than the one in my belly.” He chuckled. After the ultrasound was finished they had the sonogram picture printed off. Ryan was probably going to display it proudly on the refrigerator. After they had it they made their next appointment and left the clinic, but what was about to happen next neither of them had expected when they woke up that morning.

-

“So what do you think?” Ryan asked as they sat in his car in the parking lot.
“Honestly? I don’t know.” She said as she looked down at the belly she no longer felt the need to glare at. Hearing the heartbeat was essentially a wake up call for her. “I mean, I’m still scared, but I’m excited too now.” She said before Ryan broke out in a smile before leaning over the console to kiss her. “Ryan?” Holly asked after they parted from the kiss.
“Yeah sunshine?”
“I think we should get married.”
“What?”
“Yeah. I think we should get married.”
“Um, wow...a-are you sure?” Holly nodded. “Well that takes a lot of pressure of of me.” He chuckled slightly.
“What do you mean?”
“I was planning on asking you and I had this romantic plan.”
“Oh, no. I’m sorry.” He shrugged. “Are you mad?”
“You just suggested that we get married, how can I be mad when I was already going to ask you?” He smiled before reaching into his pocket to pull out the ring that he had shown me.
“Oh Ryan, that’s beautiful.” She said as she started crying. He slipped the ring over her finger before kissing her one more time.
“Let’s go get married.” He said before starting the car.

:-:-:

“Today, a day of music and celebration, I pledge to share my life with you. Whether the days that come are happy or sad, I will live them with you. Holly Lynn Monahan, I give myself to you as your husband.” Ryan smiled as he slid the ring over her finger once more as tears fell from his eyes. Today was a very emotional day for the both of them. Holly repeated the vows to the best of her ability before the official announced that they were now husband and wife.
“You may kiss your bride. Congratulations.” He smiled before Ryan placed a hand on the back of her neck while she placed her hand on his cheek as they shared the single most passionate kiss of their entire life. After they broke apart Ryan rested his forehead on hers.
“I love you, Holly Ross.” He smiled before kissing her again. “And you, baby Ross.” He whispered as he placed a hand gently on her growing belly.


Le sigh.
This will probably be the only update I'll have for a week or so. I'm going on vacation on Wednesday and a few days after I get back I have some family flying out. I'll do my best and as always, enjoy and review. :]
Sign up to rate and review this story