Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Confused Love[sequel to my drunk love]

Broken Hearted.

by shehadtheworld12 2 reviews

The truth comes out.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2009-06-06 - Updated: 2009-06-07 - 1302 words

2Ambiance
׺ღ

I tapped my fingers as I waited for Gerard to show up. Man, how my stomach was churning. I picked at the small chocolate Biscotti as it crumbled into even smaller pieces. I looked at Asia, who was watching the red gumball swirl around the slide then drop into her hands. She popped it into her mouth and ran back to where we sitting and stared at me. I could tell she was wondering what we were doing here.

"We're meeting my friend Gerard. He used to go to school with me."

"Ohhh...." her voice dragged. I was looking out the window waiting for some type of signal he was here.

"Traffic just gets more and more annoying these days." someone spoke, I turned and smiled as Gerard sat down, opposite of me.

"You came." I whispered.

"Of course, why wouldn't I?" he smiled.

"So how are things?" He said, taking off his sunglasses. I shrugged.

"Good, could be better. But nonetheless, alright. How are you?"

"I'm doing okay." He nodded. I smiled.

"So, My Chemical Romance, eh? Getting pretty big now." I laughed. He shrugged and nodded.

"It's been amazing. We have alot of dedicated fans, we're just going with the flow. I never actually thought we would be here right now, doing all this. It's still a shock sometimes."

"It's understandable."

"Well what about you? Do you have a boyfriend or anything?" I rolled my eyes and he just laughed.

"No, I don't." He just smirked.

"Somethings don't change." he smiled. I cocked my head.

"What is exactly is that supposed to mean?" Should I take that as an insult?

"Tissa, i'm kidding. In highschool, you were very limited and focused. You never cared much for guys. It looks to me, you're still the same way."

"Good point." I sighed. It was about five minutes of silence, while Gerard sipped his coffee. He looked at me directly and his expression looked curious and confused.

"Look. I gotta say, you kinda suprised me yesterday. Did something happen?" I sighed again and shrugged.

"Gerard, I just had to change ALOT of things. Everything's different now. I guess I was just suprised seeing you guys again, that I wasn't exactly prepared for it." He laughed and rolled his eyes.

"See, there you go again. You're not giving me any rope here. I'm very confused. What changed?" I breathed deeply and spoke.

"Gerard, I have to tell you something. When I le-"

"Wait i'm sorry. Are you babysitting?" he cut me off and stared at Asia who was playing with her My Little Pony. Oh god! she's so quiet sometimes, I thought she was back at the gum dispenser. I giggled.

"Umm no, Gee. This is Asia, my daughter." He spit out his coffee and Asia looked up in suprise. He looked at her and grinned.

"You're daughter? since when? I, oh. my. gosh. Who's the father?" He was so speechless and I pulled her closer to me.

"That's kind of what I need to talk to you about. You know him."

"Really? Oh. Well, who?" I closed my eyes and exhaled. It's now or never.

"Gerard, Asia's not only my daughter, but she's umm....she's Bob's too." he smiled, obviously not hearing me.

"Oh cool, well that's great." He said taking his coffee. Then he spit out and his eyes were the size of saucers. Finally it sunk in.

"Wait. Did you just say Bob's?" I quickly covered Asia's ears with my hands.

"What?! How in the fucking world, did this happen?!" I glared at his language, and I try to speak but nothing came out. I let go of Asia's ears and smiled.

"Asia sweetie? could you grab me a gumball? it looks really good." She nodded and skipped to the gum dispenser which was still in eyesight. I turned back to Gerard and sighed. I told him everything. And he just blinked.

"Oh my god. I can't believe that. I never thought you and Bob....wow." I nodded in sadness.

"Wow he was kind of a dick. But you're gonna tell him right?"

"Not really." I whispered. He glared.

"Tissa! You can't let this go. It's his child, I think he has a right to know!" He stared at Asia and frowned.

"Gerard. Please hear me out. I was confused and broken hearted alright? How I was supposed to tell him, when he said it was a stupid mistake?"

"Tissa. You still should have told him." I glared this time.

"Why?! So he could tell me again, that he didn't want anything to do with me?" I snapped back. He scoffed.

"You're right. I'm sorry. It's just sugar, you can't let this little girl grow up without her father. He needs to know. Regardless of what happened." I put hand to my forehead.

"I'm aware of that, Gerard. You just don't understand what it was like for me. I was alone and pregnant, and I knew everyone would freak out and I had no idea what to do. I had to rearrange my ENTIRE life." I wiped the tears that escaped. He put his hand on mine for some comfort.

"So..you mean..no one knew? Not even Tephira?" I shook my head no.

"Only my parents knew, and they weren't exactly dancing and doing cart-wheels."

"I'm sorry babe. But please just think about it. Bob..he's changed alot. He isn't the same since highschool." I bit my lip.

"Don't get me wrong, Gerard. I have thought about telling him, but everytime i'm so close, something comes along and reminds me of that day." I looked at Asia who was walking back towards us. Gerard smiled.

"Well, there's no denying her. She looks exactly like him. All she needs is a beard." I giggled.

"She does not need a beard." I smiled. He nodded and put his hands up.

"Gerard?"

"Yes?"

"Will you promise not to say anything to anyone? Please?" I pleaded. He frowned and nodded.

"Of course. But you're gonna have to do it sooner or later." I nodded also. We sat again in silence, while I finished the Biscotti.

"Tissa? will you please come to Mikey's housewarming party? He just bought his own house with his fiancée, Alicia. It would be really nice if you came." Gerard said softly.

"I don't know."

"Please?." I pursed my lips.

"I'll think about it, okay?" He nodded and gave in. I heard a phone ringing and he quickly grabbed his iPhone out.

"Hello?" I heard mumbling from the other line and he rolled his eyes.

"I'll be there in a few. Bye." He looked at me and frowned.

"I'm sorry. Brian, our manager, needs to talk to us. It's urgent apprently." I nodded.

"Oh okay. I need to get going anyways." I got up and he smiled at Asia.

"Oh Gerard, meet Asia. Asia? this is my friend Gerard."

"Hi." she said softly and wrapped her arm around my hips.

"It was very nice meeting you. You're adorable." She smiled. We walked out of the cafe and out to the parking lot where Gerard had parked next to me. Before he opened his door he smiled and hugged me.

"I'm happy I saw you, Tissa. I missed you so much. We all do. I hope you come on saturday. It's at 3:00." he kissed my cheek and kissed Asia's hand where she giggled.

"I missed you too Gee." He smiled.

"Bye."

"Bye." I waved as he drove off. I turned to Asia.

"Ready to go home, love?" she nodded.

"Come on." I took her hand and helped her into her car seat. As we drove him, I smiled feeling slightly better. But still pondering wether or not, I would go on Saturday..and if Gerard would actually keep this to himself.
Sign up to rate and review this story