Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Confused Love[sequel to my drunk love]

The Party.

by shehadtheworld12 2 reviews

An emotional talk, and an accident.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2009-06-19 - Updated: 2009-06-20 - 1962 words

1Moving
"Mommy am I going to play with Sarah?" I looked down into Asia's eyes, which were filled with such happiness, I nodded.

"Yes. You're gonna be staying with Sarah and Ms.Rose,while Mommy goes to a party for her friend Gerard, remember him?" I giggled as she shook he head up and down, rather fast.

"Mmhmm! He was nice."

"He is isn't he?" I agreed. I looked at the clock and sighed. I had already missed two hours of the party. Still not sure wether I would go or not. But being me, I'm taking a risk and deciding to go. It was for Mikey and Alicia right?

"Do you mind watching iCarly until mommy finishes getting ready?" Asia nodded, and I walked to the closet where I try to find something for the party. I scrambled through my clothes and couldn't decide between a teal midsleeve shirt or the white blouse with black roses swirled around the shirt with music notes. I settled on the white shirt and slipped on my leggings. I just pulled my hair into a high ponytail with my bangs put to a fringe. Finishing my makeup with eyeliner, I heard the phone buzzing and I quickly ran to get it.

"Hello?"

"Talisa? It's me Samantha. Are you still bringing Asia over?"

"Yes. I was gonna bring her in 5 minutes or so. Is that okay with you?" I said softly.

"Of course! Sarah been's dying to know when her best friend is arriving to play." She laughed.

"She'll be there soon." I smiled and hung up the phone and gathered Asia's stuff together. I quickly put on her flats and turned everything off. We walked down the flight of stairs anf to the left and knocked on the door where Ms.Rose opened the door with a grin.

"Asia! It's been too long! How are you honey?" She pulled her into a hug and she smiled back at me.

"Okay. She has everything she might need. I should be back no later than 9 o'clock." She nodded.

"Go on, sweetheart. Have fun. She'll be fine."

"Thank you so much Ms.Rose. I love you Asia!" I laughed as she shooed me away. I sent a text to Gerard asking for directions to Mikey's. It was a 15 minute drive from Newark. I parked next to a cute little house with a picket fence and a silver car in the driveway. I hesisated walking up the front steps and heard multiple voices from inside and one paticular noise, made me raise my eyebrows.

"Frank! Leave Bunny Marie alone! She's sleeping!" It sounded like Mikey's. I chuckled and knocked on the door softly. The door opened to reveal a girl with medium black hair and her eyes were coated with eyeliner. She looked at me softly but I could tell she was wondering who the hell I was.

"Hi, can I help you?" She said sweetly.

"Hi. I'm a friend of Gerard and Mikey's I don't know if you've heard ab-"

"Tissa! You're here!" Gerard appeared in the front door and the girl looked at him confused.

"Alicia? This is my friend, that me and Mikey were talking to you about." Her eyes went wide and she smiled and turned to me.

"Oh my gosh! I'm sorry. I'm Alicia. I heard so much about you! It's so nice to finally meet you! I'm Mikey's fiancée" She said and hugged me. I hugged her back and laughed slightly.

"Good things I hope. It's nice to meet you too." She laughed.

"Come in!" She cried and pulled my hand and dragged me inside. The house was so cozy and some people were scattered around the house. Music played softly through the speakers. The floor was beige carpeting, and pictures decorated the walls and hung proudly on frames.

"Did you get here okay?" Gerard said hugging me.

"Yeah. It was a nice drive." I replied.

"I'm glad you could make it. Come on." He grabbed my hand and lead me to Mikey, who was talking with Ray.

"Look what the wind blew in." He put a hand on my shoulder. Mikey and Ray jumped back slightly and laughed.

"You're here!" Mikey pulled me into a bear hug and squeezed tightly. I gasped.

"Mikey. Can't. Breathe." He pulled back and frowned.

"Sorry! It's just awesome you're here. It's just like old times." He rejoiced.

"I know. Congrats by the way! Your house is beautiful."

"Thank you. Well enjoy yourself! Help yourself to anything okay?" I nodded and turned to Ray.

"Ray." I smiled and hugged him.

"How are you?" I shrugged.

"I'm doing pretty well. How about you? I heard you're engaged to Christa?" He frowned and I sensed something was wrong.

"Oh no, not anymore. We broke up about 5 months ago." I frowned as well.

"Ray, I'm sorry I didn't know." He nodded.

"It's not your fault. We were just going in completely different directions." I put a hand on his for comfort. Suddenly a short person jumped behind me and put his hands over my eyes. I rolled them, even though they were covered.

"Guess who-ooo." Frank sang. He was the only one to act like this.

"Hmm Frank Iero?" I heard him pout.

"How did you know?"

"It's not everyday that someone jumps on your back. I only know one person who is capable of doing so." I smiled.

"Good to see you." He hugged me and I squeezed him.

"Jamia!" He called out. She walked over and we both gasped.

"Hi!" I grabbed her into a hug. Yes, alot of huggage going on.

"You look great! How are things?"

"Good. How are you? More importantly, How are you with him?" She laughed.

"Hey!" Frank shouted.

"Taking it one day at a time." She shrugged. Gerard came back and put an arm around around Ray.

"Well, drinks are ready for who anyone who wants one." Everyone cheered.

"Want one?" Gerard pointed at me.

"No thanks." I politely answered. I haven't had a drink since that night. It's worked for me, and I don't plan to change it.

"Okaaaay. But you don't know what you're missingggg." He sang. We all gathered around the living room and just talked. It was so amazing to open up again. You never fully know what you have until it's gone. I soaked up every minute I could and smiled.

"And remember that time I poured Mountain Dew's all over that guy's face!" Frank cried. Gerard was laughing uncontrollably, and I couldn't help but follow.
The whole time I had not seen Bob here. Part of me wished he would come and part of me wished he wouldn't. It was like a tetter-totter.

"I know! And he still loved you! Worm had to hold him back." Mikey chimed in.

"Good times, man. Good times." Ray added while taking a sip of his mixed drink. A couple drinks more and Frank was on the floor laughing about...um well..nothing. Jamia sighed as she helped him off the floor. I wondered how many drinks he had before I had gotten here.

"We best get going. I'm SO sorry about this guy." She shook her head at Frank.

"It's alright. Let us know you got home okay alright?" Gerard laughed. Jamia nodded her head.

"Of course."

"Let me help you." Ray laughed and grabbed the other side of Frank.

"Cat's in the cradle with the silver spoon.
Little boy blue and the man on the moon.
When you coming home son? I don't know when.
We'll get together then...DAD!" Frank sang loudly. Ray and Jamia just groaned.

"Shut up Frank!" They both yelled in unison, when they reached the front door. Alicia and Mikey were talking in the kitchen, while Gerard was half asleep on the couch. I began to walk to the restroom but on the way there, I stopped and stood out on the back patio that overlooked the city, and the moon was shining ever so bright. I smiled as I took in the scenery, i'm a sucker for full moons. I sat down on the porch and pulled my feet to my chest and listened to the soft sound of the wind whistling.

"Tissa?" Someone said softly. I turned around and my eyes widened.

"Bob." I replied. He came closer and half smiled.

"How are you?" His blue eyes came into view.

"I'm good." I said shortly. I didn't know what to say.

"Mind if I sit?" I shook my head no.

"Sure." He sat down no too far from me.

"How've you been doing?"

"I'm alright." He shrugged.

"Why are you out here and not inside?" I said softly.

"The scenery called out to me. Didn't want to miss it." I nodded.

"Me too." We both sat in silence for awhile. Every now and then we would glance at eachother, but that was it. I never felt more smaller.

"Do you still think about that night?" He whispered. I turned and stared.

"Sometimes." Lie.

"Why?" I asked.

"Cause I do." I frowned and looked down.

"Are you mad?"

"No, why would I be mad?" I retorted. Was he serious? I tried extremely hard to accept the fact that our daughter was at home with Ms.Rose.
Our daughter.

"Tissa. I know I acted like a jerk but all it was a mis-"

"Mistake?" I finished for him. He put a hand through his hair.

"I was gonna say misunderstanding, but-"

"Same difference." I cut him off again.

"Look Tissa, if you want to say something just say it." He whispered. I turned to him and shook my head.

"Bob, I don't want to yell at you." I said meekly and tired.

"I did back then, but it was a long time ago and I changed. I'm not saying anything, because I don't know what to say." He remained quiet.

"Bob. Maybe sometime we'll be able to talk about this. When were not sitting here not knowing what to say. When we actually have words to speak. Until then, I honestly don't know. It's mixed feelings, and I don't like that. It's just..It's just...I have to go." I said getting up, thankful he could not see the small tears that fell. This isn't how I planned on speaking to him again.

"Wait."

"Bob. Please."

"No, I just need you to understand that I didn't plan on that happening. I'm sorry if I hurt you but I-" Never changes.

"Just stop okay! I already know. You don't need to remind me, I know. I know it was a stupid mistake, and I have to get over it. Or realize that my life is changing wether I want it to or not. Or realize that, that night meant nothing to you, or the fact that I'm the one who had to suffer." I snapped.

"Suffer?" He whispered. I nodded.

"Yes suffer. But it doesn't matter anyway because you won't-" I was cut off by my cell ringing. I quickly picked it up and coughed.

"Hello?"

"Talisa?!" Ms.Rose said worriedly.

"Ms.Rose what's wrong?" My senses were alive again.

"It's Asia." I almost broke down as she explained to me. I quickly hung up the phone and stared blankly at him.

"I really have to go." I walked away but he pulled my wrist back.

"Where ever you have to go please let me take you."

"That's not necessary."

"Please."

"Fine." I tossed him my keys. I rushed to the car and pulled my seatbelt on.

"Where are we going?"

"Hospital and drive fast!" I begged. While we were driving I let a couple tears loose. Some for him but mostly for Asia. My daughter needed me and I needed her. My baby...
Sign up to rate and review this story