Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Confused Love[sequel to my drunk love]

The Truth.

by shehadtheworld12 2 reviews

Now you know.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2009-06-26 - Updated: 2009-06-27 - 1087 words

1Ambiance
I didn't even give Bob a chance to park, before I jumped out. My heart pounding, my hands were sweaty and my senses were trying to handle the situation properly. I looked around and found Ms.Rose, with Sarah playing with her rag doll. My little Asia was nowhere in sight.

"What happened where is she?"

"I'm so sorry! She started getting a fever, and she was coughing alot, I took her here, and they rushed her to the back. They told me to wait here. I'm so sorry, I don't know-"

"Ms.Rose it's okay. You didn't know. Just relax i'm gonna go see what I can find out." I said calmly, trying to convince myself to relax really. I reached the front desk, where a young lady sat at the computer typing at a fast pace.

"How can I help you?" She said softly. I turned the other way and looked for Bob who was sitting down in a chair looking around awkwardly.

"I need to know about what's happening with Asia Bryar." I said meekly incase he could hear. This wasn't easy keeping it under wraps, especially now.

"Umm i'm sorry miss, but what is your relationship to the patient?" She said softly.

"I'm her mother." I said firmly. She nodded then checked the computer.

"She's being treated now, it may take awhile. I'm sorry, but I'm gonna have to ask you to wait until the doctor comes." I nodded then walked back to my seat.

I turned back to Ms.Rose and told her she could go home, she hesistated but eventually agreed, since Sarah was nodding off, I had to promise to call her if anything major happened though. We sat there for god knows how long. I stayed silent while all kinds of thoughts popped in and out of my head. I slowly turned to Bob and half smiled.

"Thank you for taking me here. If you want you can go, I'll be fine." He turned to me and shrugged. There was a part of me that wanted him to go. But some parts wanted him to stay.

"I'll stay. You shouldn't be alone." Even though he couldn't see, I was sort of smiling. Maybe he did care.

"If you want to." I whispered.

"Who exactly are we here for-"

"The parents of Asia?" A doctor appeared. I stood up fast and motioned Bob to wait here and he nodded.

"Are you related to the patient?" How many times are they gonna ask me this? Should I take the pen out of his hands and write 'i'm her mom' on my forehead?

"I'm her mother." He nodded.

"What exactly happened doctor?" He frowned.

"It appears your daughter had a severe allergic reaction. Apparently peanuts was the culprit, it is a common one. It caused a rash, fever, and irregular breathing. In cases like this, it is very dangerous, especially for a girl her age. They were times her heart was not beating fast enough, due to her body being in shock. We had to give her several antibotics to control it. We also had to give her an oxygen mask to steady her breathing." I nodded as tears leaked out.

"She's gonna be okay, she's handling the treatment well. She's sleeping right now, we may need to keep her overnight just to be safe. She's very lucky."

"Can I see her?" He nodded and smiled.

"Follow me." I looked at Bob who was walking towards me. We followed the doctor down the white corridors, where the hospital smell was less than comforting. We turned the corner and stopped at the last door on the left. I slowly entered choking back a sob as Asia was asleep with an IV drip taped around her small arm. A small breathing tube was in her nose, her hair was pushed back and her heart monitor beeped. I sat down in a chair and smoothed her hair while her small body nestled into thin hospital sheets. It's all my fault. If I hadn't gone tonight, she wouldn't be here right now. I turned to Bob and sighed as he looked at me with confusion.

"You have a daughter?" I looked down and played with my hands. Three years. Three years. Three years, I lived in silence. I couldn't avoid it anymore.

"We have a daughter." I said softly.

"Huh?" He whispered.

"She's yours Bob." I looked at him directly in the eye, waiting for him to say something. He furrowed his eyebrows, I wonder if he could see the obvious. He glared.

"What? Why didn't you tell me?!" He raised his voice. I quicky dragged him by the arm, and closed the door halfway.

"Can you please not do this now?" He scoffed.

"Are you kidding me?" He retorted.

"I'm not gonna argue over this right now, as you can see-"

"Mommy?" I heard a small whimper. I turned back to Bob.

"We will talk about this later." I replied firmly. He nodded.

"You're damn right, we're talking about this later." He hissed. I glared and walked back inside the room where Asia had a small tear coming out the corner of her eye.

"Shh it's okay baby, mommy's here." I said kissing her cheek and shushing her.

"Mommy was so worried about you." I whispered.

"I'm thirsty." She said meekly.

"Honey, i'm sorry but I don't know if you can drink yet, I have to talk to the doctor." She nodded. As on cue, the doctor swiftly opened the door with smile.

"Asia, you're awake." He laughed then turned to me.

"We're gonna have to do some more tests now, just normal checking. I'm sorry, but parents aren't allowed at this time. We'll be done very soon."
I sadly nodded.

"I'll be right outside. You be my little brave girl okay?" She nodded tiredly and I quickly gave her a hug before exiting the door. Bob motioned me to follow him, and we ended up in the cafeteria. We both bought coffee and while he filled his cup, I watched him with my eyes and shivered as his face seemed lost and..almost scared. His eyes never seemed so blue before, it was like an ocean. We both walked to the empty courtyard, that had a cement bench, that i'm assuming is made for smoke breaks and what not. Bob sat on the bench and pointed to the spot next him, with a glare. I carefully sat down and stiffened as he turned.

"Talk."
Sign up to rate and review this story