Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > It's just you and me...and our new baby

Lunch

by kelly-khaos 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Characters: Bob Bryar - Published: 2009-06-17 - Updated: 2009-06-18 - 493 words

0Unrated
I didn’t see Molly until lunch. She was sitting under a tree, all alone. I decided to go talk to her.

“Hey Molly. How’s it hangin’?”

“Oh hi Gerard. I’m good. Bored out of my fucking mind but good.” she replied.

“Well why aren’t you sitting with anyone?”

“I’m sorta new, I guess. I got here like two weeks ago and no one has really talked to me.”

“That sucks, but we’re friends now, right? So you can come sit with my group.” I offered.

She smiled. “Thanks Gerard.”

I took her hand and helped her up. “Oh and about earlier, yeah I like Queen.”

“Oh really? That’s cool. What other bands do you like?”

“Well there’s Iron Maiden.” I answered.

“Oh hell yeah! Iron Maiden kicks major ass. Aces High is one my favorite songs ever!”
“Yeah, and Powerslave is a great album.”

“Hey Gerard. What’s up?” We had finally arrived to my group’s spot.

“Hey guys. This is Molly.” I gestured towards Molly. “And Molly, this is Bob, Frank, Ray, and Mikey.” I gestured towards each person as I said their name.

“Hi.” she said softly.

Frank grinned. “There’s no need to be shy, Molly. Come sit down.”

She smiled and sat down by Frank. He pulled her into a laying down position. “Let’s look at the clouds.”

Molly’s P.O.V.

Wow these guys were nice. I thought as I laid down beside Frank. I can’t believe I made so many friends in one day. Thanks to Life Science class, this year might finally be a good one.

“So Molly... if you just came here, where did you live before?” Gerard asked me.

“Tennessee.” I answered, letting my accent come out a bit.

“Wow. Why’d you decide to move to Jersey?” Frank had now joined the conversation.

“Well it wasn’t really my decision. My Dad died and he was the only parent I had left. My Mom died when I was one. Now I’m living with my sister who goes to college at Rutgers University.”

Gerard pulled me off the ground and into a hug. “Are you okay?” he asked.

“Yeah. I didn’t really like my Dad and he never really liked me.” He kept his hold on me until I finally wrapped my arms around him. “Gerard I’m fine.” I reassured him. He let go a few seconds after. Mikey checked his watch.

"1 minute 'til the end of lunch guys." he warned.

“You wanna come over to my house after school?” Gerard asked. “They guys are gonna come over, and we could all hang together.” he seemed sort of...shy.

I smiled. “I’d like that.”

The bell rang and I walked to class, that smile still on my face.


Okay, that was chapter 2... i hope it was good. Review and let me know what you thought.

xoxo - Kelly
Sign up to rate and review this story