Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > It's just you and me...and our new baby

After School

by kelly-khaos 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Ray Toro - Published: 2009-06-19 - Updated: 2009-06-19 - 1457 words

0Unrated
Gerard’s P.O.V.

The last class of the day finally arrived. I had art. Luckily, I had that class with Bob and Frank. I took my seat in the back and pulled out my sketchbook.

“Hey Bob, Frank.” I greeted them as I began to finish my drawing of a cemetery.

“Hey Gerard.” they said in unison.

“You guys still coming over after school?” I asked.

“Yeah. There’s no way we’d leave you alone with you’re new girlfriend.” Frank teased.

“She’s not my girlfriend. I just met her today. Plus, you know I only have eyes for you Frankie.” I batted my eyelashes at him.

He laughed. “Gerard, as much as I love you it will never compare to the love I have for Bob.” He took Bob’s hand.

Bob yanked his hand away. “Don’t bring me into this.” He said trying to sound serious.

“Aww we’re sowwy Bob.” Frank said in a baby-ish voice. “Back on to the original subject… Gerard likes Molly!”

“No I don’t. I barely know her.”

“Then why did you invite her over after school?”

“Good point.” Bob commented.

“I invited her over ‘cause she’s my friend, okay?” I raised my voice, startling him. Even if I did like her, there was no way I would tell anyone about it.

“Ok Gee don’t have a heart attack.”

“Look Frank, I’m sorry.”

“It’s cool.”

We were pretty much silent after that. I closed my eyes and began to draw. When the bell rang, I surveyed what I had done. It was someone, a girl, but I couldn’t figure out who. I didn’t give it a second thought as I shoved my sketchbook into my bag. When Frank and Bob were ready to go we went to the front of the school to find Ray, Mikey, and Molly. We stood and waited by the flagpole like we did every other day. Thirty minutes later the three missing members of our group arrived at the flagpole.

“Hey guys, ready to go?” I asked them.

They all agreed and we began to walk to my place.
________________________________________________________________________

I couldn’t stop staring at her the whole walk home. I hadn’t noticed what she really looked like until now. Her hair was chocolate brown, she had emerald green eyes, and pale skin. She definitely didn’t look like anyone else at our school, but I liked that about her.

When we got to my house Ray, Mikey, Frank, and Bob headed straight for the garage. Molly stayed with me as I fixed a glass of water for everyone.

“Why’d they all go to the garage?” she asked after a couple seconds of silence.

“Oh that’s right we forgot to tell you!”

“Forgot to tell me what?”

“We like to bring all of our new friends here and torture them in my garage.” I explained, trying my hardest not to laugh.

She smiled. “Seriously, what do you guys do in that garage?”

“We make porn.” she rolled her eyes. “I’m serious! Everyday after school we come here and make porn. It’s super fun!”

“And what, you want me to be in said porn?” she asked.

“I didn’t think of that! We were just gonna ask you to hold the camera.”

She rolled her eyes again. “Ok seriously, what do you guys do in the garage?”

“Go see for yourself.” I took the glasses of water I’d finished filling up and followed her into the garage. She looked around to find the guys setting up their instruments.

“Wow, you guys have a band?”

“Yeah.” we all replied like it was nothing.

“What’s it called?”

“My Chemical Romance.” Frank answered.

“Bitchin’! Are you guys gonna play something?”

“Yeah, just sit down on the couch and we’ll play when everything’s situated.” Ray replied.

After about 5 minutes everything was ready. I looked towards at Molly. “Okay, so this first song is called Vampires Will Never Hurt You.”

And with that Bob started playing, Mikey, Ray, and Frankie joined in after. I looked straight at Molly as I sang.

And if they get me and the sun goes down into the ground
And if they get me take this spike to my heart and
And if they get me and the sun goes down
And if they get me take this spike and
You put the spike in my heart

And if the sun comes up will it tear the skin right off our bones
And then as razor sharp white teeth rip out our necks I saw you there
Someone get me to the doctor, someone get me to a church
Where they can pump this venom gaping hole
And you must keep your soul like a secret in your throat
And if they come and get me
What if you put the spike in my heart

And if they get me and the sun goes down
And if they get me take this spike and

Come on!


Can you take this spike?
Will it fill our hearts with thoughts of endless
Night time sky?
Can you take this spike?
Will it wash away this jet black feeling?

And now the nightclub sets the stage for this they come in pairs she said
We'll shoot back holy water like cheap whiskey they're always there
Someone get me to the doctor, and someone call the nurse
And someone buy me roses, and someone burned the church
We're hanging out with corpses, and driving in this hearse
And someone save my soul tonight, please save my soul


Can you take this spike?
Will it fill our hearts with thoughts of endless
Night time sky?
Can you take this spike?
Will it wash away this jet black now?

Let's go! Come on!

And as these days watch over time, and as these days watch over time
And as these days watch over us tonight
And as these days watch over time, and as these days watch over time
And as these days watch over us tonight

I'll never let them, I'll never let them
I'll never let them hurt you not tonight
I'll never let them, I can't forget them
I'll never let them hurt you, I promise

Struck down, before our prime
Before, you got off the floor
Can you stake my heart? Can you stake my heart?

Can you stake my heart? Can you stake my heart?
And these thoughts of endless night
bring us back into the light
and this venom from my heart

Can you stake my heart? Can you stake my heart?
And these thoughts of endless night
bring us back into the light
kill this venom from my heart

Can you stake me before the sun goes down?


By the end of the song I was breathing heavily, I had gotten so into it.

“Wow, you guys kick ass.”

“You really liked it?” I asked.

“Hell yeah. That was fuckin’ awesome!”

I smiled. She liked it. Just like I hoped she would.

“Can I hear more?”

“Yeah of-”

I was cut off by Bob. “Don’t you need to get home, Molly? It’s gonna get dark soon.”

“Oh damn it yeah I do. My sister’s gonna be so mad I didn’t call.”

“Oh.” I swallowed the sad feeling I felt. “Well, do you need anyone to walk you home?” I offered.

“Yeah. I’m not sure if I know how to get home from here.”

“I’ll walk you then.” I grabbed my coat and her bag and went to wait for her in the living room. When she came back in she noticed I had her bag.

“Are you sure you want to carry that? It’s a bit heavy.”

“Nah, it’s okay. Let’s get you home.” We walked out of the front door when I remembered to ask her where she lived.

“I think I live on… Green St.”

Inside I rejoiced. “That’s really close to where I live!”

“Awesome. Maybe we can walk to school together or something.”

“I’d like that.” She smiled as we reached her street. “Which house do you live in?”

“Umm number 927.” We walked in silence until we reached her door. “Thanks for having me over and walking me home Gerard. I’ll see you tomorrow.” She gave me a hug, and disappeared into her house.



Ok, that was the 3rd chapter. I know my humor's kinda weird. Plus, most of this chapter was written between 4 and 5 am. Sorry if you didn't think it was funny. Review and let me know what you though about this chapter.


xoxo - Kelly
Sign up to rate and review this story