Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > It's just you and me...and our new baby

“Just this girl. You don’t know her.”

by kelly-khaos 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-06-20 - Updated: 2009-06-21 - 807 words

0Unrated
As I walked home I started thinking about the day. We all had so much fun and Molly was definitely gonna fit into the group well.

When I got home Frank, Ray, and Bob had left. I hung my coat up and went to find Mikey. He turned out to be in his room, on the computer. “Hey Mikey, what’s up?”

“Not much. Just playin’ some games. Did you get Molly home safely?” he asked.

“Yeah, everything turned out fine.”

“That’s good. Molly’s a really cool chick and really cute too.”

I felt a pang of jealousy. “Yeah, I guess.”

Mikey rolled his eyes. “Gerard I know you like her.”

“No I don’t.” I lied. “I just met her today.”

“So? That doesn’t really mean anything Gerard. I liked Alicia the first day I met her.”

“Yeah, I guess you’re right. It just feels weird, ya know? I’ve never really liked someone in such a short time.” I explained.

“I know Gee, but things will work out in the end. I’m pretty sure she likes you too.”

Of course I didn’t believe him. “Whatever you say Mikes. Thanks for talking to me about it. I feel a lot better.”

“Any time Gee.”

I walked out of his room and across the hall to mine. I plopped down on my bed and turned on my stereo. ‘Spaceboy’ by Smashing Pumpkins drifted through my speakers and lulled me to sleep.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
The next day:

I had Mr. Sahlin’s class first again today. I sat at my desk and waited for Molly. She ran into class right before the second bell rang. Out of breath and red faced, she sat down next to me.

“Hey.” I smiled.

“Hi.” she smiled back.

“Any reason why you’re face looks like a cherry?” I asked her.

She glared. “I woke up late and had to run to school.”

Before we could say anymore, Mr. Sahlin called the class to attention.

“Okay, today we’re going to go over the basics of this project. You will be caring for this baby for 3 weeks. If anything happens to it, you get an automatic zero. Got it?”

“Yes.” the entire class replied in unison.

“Good. You can relax for the rest of class.”

Molly started discussing the baby.
“Okay, how about I’ll take the baby after school and you can take him during school?” she suggested.

“Yeah, sure, whatever. Can we get back to out conversation?”

“Okay Mr. Bossy. Here’s your baby.” she handed me the doll. “What did you wanna talk about?”

“I don’t know, but talking is better than just sitting here for the rest of class.”
“True, but I have no idea what to talk about.”

“Well why don’t we get to know each other better. I’ll ask you a question about you and you ask me a question about me. We’ll go back and forth until the end of class.”

“Okay, I’ll start. What’s your favorite color?” she asked.

“Ummm Black. Do you like anyone in this school?”

“One, nice color. Two, maybe. Do you like anyone in this school?” she smirked.

“Yeah.” I smirked back.

“Who?”

“It’s not your turn, Molly.” I scolded her.

“Hurry up and ask your question then.”

“Okay, why’d you answer ‘maybe’ to my last question?”

“’Cause I’m not sure. I like this guy, but I don’t think he likes me.” Was she talking about me?

“Who’s the guy?” I asked.

“It’s not your turn, Gerard.” she teased.

“Damn. Ask your question then.”

She paused. “Who do you like?” she asked, running a hand through her hair.

“Just this girl. You don’t know her.” I lied.

“Fair enough. Ask your question.”

“Who’s the guy?”

“Just a guy. You don’t know him.” she answered with a smile.

I rolled my eyes. “Next question.”

“You wanna come over to my house after school?”

“What?”

“That’s my question! Do you wanna come over to my house after school?” she repeated it slowly.

“I heard you, I’m not retarded.”

“Could’ve fooled me.” she laughed.

“Oh whatever, and yes I wanna come over after school.”

“Coolness.” she looked up at the clock. “Class is gonna end soon. 3...2...1...”

Riiiiiiiiiiing!!!!!

“See you at lunch Gerard.” she waved and left the room.


Okay, that was the 4th chapter. I hope you liked it. Review and let me know what you thought. You can rate too, but reviews help me more. Also, I'm gonna try and put more humor in the upcoming chapters. Seeing as this one didn't have much. Oh and if you haven't listened to Spaceboy it's a good song. It's also the name of a character in The Unbrella Academy.

xoxo - Kelly
Sign up to rate and review this story