Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > It's just you and me...and our new baby

Molly's House

by kelly-khaos 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-06-22 - Updated: 2009-06-22 - 713 words

0Unrated
Lunch was relatively boring. As was the rest of the day. By the end of the day I had almost forgotten about going over to Molly’s. Almost. The more I thought about it the more excited and nervous I became. Which made the walk from my art class to the flag pole seem so much longer than it was. When I finally arrived at the flag pole Molly was waiting for me.

“Hey, ready to go?” she asked me.

“Yeah.”

“Wait, what? Where are you going?” Frank asked
.
“To my house.”

Frank shot me a glance. “Okay then. Bye, have fun!!” he smiled.

“Bye Frankie!” she smiled back.

She grabbed my wrist and led me to her house. When she unlocked the door we walked in and she closed it behind us.

Her living. was pretty normal. Big black couch faced towards a average looking TV, a couple paintings on the walls. I hadn’t noticed she walked into the kitchen until she came back with two cans of soda.

“Thanks.” I said as she handed me one.

“Your welcome.” she paused for a minute to open her soda “So… what do you wanna do?”

I could feel my palms starting to sweat a bit. “Umm I don’t know… Got any good music?” What kind of question was that? Of course she had good music! I mentally scolded myself.

“Yeah and I’ve got a stereo in my room if you wanna listen to it up there.”

“Cool.” We ascended the stairs and walked to the room at the end of the hallway. The door was labeled with Molly’s name in black and red. She opened the door and sat on the floor.

“The Cds are over there.” She pointed to giant box in the corner. “You might not know some of the stuff in there.”

“That’s alright.” I sat down by the box and silently started looking for music to listen to.
Five minutes later I had a pile of Cds for Molly to choose from. I picked them up and sat them on her bed. “Pick one.”

She went through all the Cds I had chosen. “Good selection.” I laughed when she handed me …Is a Real Boy.
“What?”

“Nothing.” I smiled. put the CD in the stereo and put it on the 9th track. As I sat down in front of the stereo the familiar guitar part came on and Molly realized what song it was.
“Oh my god Every Man Has a Molly!” she glared.

I smiled, but didn’t say anything. When Max Bemis started singing Molly made a fist at me. I laughed and started singing along.

“Molly Linder just broke up with me over the revealing nature of the song…”

She glared. “Asshole.”

I paused the song. “Aww c’mon Molly don’t be mad at me.” she turned her head away. “I’m sorry.”

“Fine.” she hugged me. “Wanna go down stairs and watch tv?”

“Yeah sure.”

I helped her up and we went downstairs to watch tv.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

2 Hours Later:

I got off the couch and stretched. “I gotta go home soon.” I told Molly.

“Aww.” she frowned. She wanted me to stay? I grinned inside.

“Why are you ‘aww’ing? Isn’t your sister gonna be home soon?”
“No.”

“What do you mean?”

“She went on a college trip to Europe for a couple of months.”

“Wow, that sucks.”

“Not that much. She gave me enough money, I just feel a little alone.”

“I’m sorry, but there’s no way my mom would let me stay. I can hang with you every day after school if you want.”

“I don’t want to bother you.”

“You won’t bother me. If you bothered me I wouldn’t be here right now and I surely wouldn’t have offered to hang out with you every day.”

She hugged me. “Thank you Gerard. You’re awesome.”

I hugged her back. “I know.”


I know that chapter was little short, but I wrote it at like 2 am. The song is called Every Man Has a Molly by Say Anything. If you haven't listened to it you should.
Let me know what you thought of this chapter. Reviews are awesome.



xoxo - Kelly
Sign up to rate and review this story