Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > It's just you and me...and our new baby

3 Hours later

by kelly-khaos 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-06-23 - Updated: 2009-06-23 - 735 words

0Unrated
3 hours later:

“Dude there is no way we can bring her back to school.” Frank whispered to Ray.

“I know, but if we don’t go back we’re screwed.” Ray answered.

“Guys, just go back to school. I’ll stay here with Molly until she’s feeling better.” I offered.

“Thanks Gee, we owe you one.” Frank said.

“I know.” I smiled. “Now hurry up and get back to school.”

“Bye Gerard!” each one of them said as they climbed out of the tree house.

I took a glance at Molly. She was passed out on the tree house floor. Thankfully, nothing bad had happened. She just fell asleep. “Molly,” I whispered to her. Slowly, she opened her eyes.
“Hey Gee.” she sat up. “Where are the guys?” she asked, looking around.

“They all went back to school. I told them I’d stay with you until you were feeling better.”

“I feel fine Gerard. Thanks for staying with me.”

“Any time, Molly.” I paused, thinking of what to say. “So do you wanna stay here for a little while more or go home?”

“Is there still some of that lemonade here?”

“Yes, but Molly you’ve already had enough.”

She sighed. “I guess your right. I don’t wanna fall asleep on the way home. I’m pretty sure you couldn’t carry me.” she challenged.

I picked her up and walked around the tree house. “You sure about that?” I set her down on the floor.

“Okay fine you can carry me, but I’d still never let you carry me home.”

“Fair enough. I don’t think I could carry you for that long.” I joked.

She smacked my arm. “Meanie.”

I hugged her. “Yeah, but I’m your meanie.”

She smiled and hug me back. When we broke apart she climbed out of the tree house and descended the latter. I followed.

When we were both on the ground I spoke. “I guess you wanna go home now?”

“Yeah. Do you wanna come hang out?”

“Yeah, sure.”

We began the walk to her house. “How come you won’t tell me who you like?” Molly asked out of the blue.

“Why won’t you tell me who you like?”

“I asked you first.”

“Well I asked you second.”

She laughed. “Okay, what if I give you some clues?”


“Fine.”

“Okay, clue number one. His name has two syllables.” My name has two syllables! I thought to myself. “He has the most gorgeous eyes.”

“How am I supposed to tell which guys have gorgeous eyes?”

“I don’t know.”

“Okay, at least tell me what color they are.”

“Hazel.”

Who did I know with hazel eyes? Mine were hazel, but I know she wasn’t talking about me… right?

Her eyes searched my face. “Why do you look so stressed out?”

I changed the subject. “Do you still want to know who I like?”

“Yeah. Are you going to give me hints or straight up tell me?”

I thought about it for a minute. “I’ll just give you hints.”
“Fire away.”

“Okay first of all, she has great taste in music.”

“Okay…”

“Also, she doesn’t look like anyone else at out school.”

“The eliminates about half of the girls in our school.”

I laughed. “Her name also has two syllables, just like your guy.”

“Sounds like they’d be perfect for each other.” she joked as we arrived at her house.

“Totally.” I said as she unlocked the door and let us in.

She sat down on the couch. “I don’t know though…”

“You don’t know what?” I took a seat beside her.

“I think my guy is way too hot for your girl.”

“There’s no way. My girl is the most beautiful person I’ve ever met.” I looked into her eyes.

She leaned a little closer to me. “My guy’s the most handsome man anyone has ever met.”
I leaned in a little closer to her. “Are you sure of that?”

She leaned so close that our foreheads were touching. “Absolutely.” And with that, she kissed me.



Oooohhh! Okie dokie, I hope you like that chapter. I know it's short, which I am sorry about. I could combine chapters to make them longer but, I like the way each chapter ends. Anyway, review and let me know what you thought.

xoxo - Kelly
Sign up to rate and review this story