Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > It's just you and me...and our new baby

The next day

by kelly-khaos 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-06-26 - Updated: 2009-06-26 - 961 words

0Unrated
After a couple of seconds I broke the kiss. She leaned towards me again, but I held her back. “Molly, don’t do that. It’s just the alcohol talking.” I tried to convince myself more than her. There’s no way she do that if she was sober.

“It’s not, Gerard. I really like you.” she pulled my hands off her shoulders.

“Molly,” I stroked her cheek. “I don’t want you to do anything you’d regret. If you still like me tomorrow, then we’ll talk about it then.” I stood up. “You still know where my house is right?”

She nodded.

“Okay, well come see me if your mind doesn’t change.” I put my hand on the door handle. “Bye.” I whispered.

What the fuck did I just do? I asked myself. Doing the right thing. You know it would’ve been wrong to kiss her back. She was drunk, right? Right. There was no way Molly could ever like me and getting my hopes up about it would just disappoint me.

When I got home, I went straight to my room. I wasn’t really sure how I felt but I was sure I didn’t want to see anyone and I didn’t want anyone to see me. I grabbed the bottle from under my bed. After taking a few sips I waited for the burning to subside before I went back for more. By the time the bottle was finished and my eyelids were starting to feel heavy, I had completely forgotten about what had happened just three hours ago. I let my head fall back onto my pillow and sleep claim me.
________________________________________________________________________

The next morning I woke up to a light shining into my room. I must have left them open yesterday. I thought. I got out of bed and got dressed. When I got downstairs I noticed a not on the table.
Gerard,

Dad, and I have gone to Aunt Nina’s. There’s $100 for food on the counter. We’ll be back by Monday morning.

Love, Mom


I took the money and put it in my pocket. As I sat down with my cereal, Mikey walked in.
“Hey Gerard. Where’s Mom and Dad?”

“Aunt Nina’s.” I replied. “We got a hundred bucks for food and stuff.”

“Cool.” he smiled. “So…” his tone was expectant.

“So what?” I asked him.

“How was hanging out with Molly?”

“It was fine.” I answered blandly.

“Really?” he questioned. “Just fine? Don’t give me that bull shit Gee, what happened?”

“I walked her home, we talked, she kissed me, I left, the end.” I said, never looking up from my cereal.

“She kissed you and you left?” I took my bowl and put it in the sink. When I sat back down at the table he asked the same question.

“Yes. She was drunk, there was no way she really meant it.”

He put his head in his hands and sat down across from me. “You’re so stupid Gerard. She did mean it, and you’re just to insecure to see it.”

I looked up at him. “I told her that if she meant it, she could come by today. If she did mean it, then she will.”

Mikey sighed. “Okay, Gee. I’m gonna go hang out with Alicia today. You’d better stay here and wait for Molly.”

When Mikey left I plopped down on the couch and turned on the TV. That’s pretty much how most of my day went. I sat on the couch all day, not really paying much attention what I was supposed to be watching. My mind kept drifting towards Molly. What would happen if she came over? What would happen if she didn’t?

At around three o’clock I heard a light knock on the door. Who could that be? I asked myself as I walked towards the door. I opened the door to reveal Frank.

“Hey Frankie, what’s up?”

“Not much. Mikey told me what happened though.” I sighed. Why did Mikey have to do that? “Gerard, Molly likes you we all know it. You’ll see when she comes by today.” He turned around and walked off.

That was weird. I sat back down on the couch, still not paying attention to the TV. When the doorbell rang, I knew it couldn’t be one of the guys. My heart skipped a beat when I found Molly on my doorstep.

“Hey.” I said, letting her in.

“Hi.”

“Come sit.” I took her hand and led her to the couch.

“Listen Molly, I’m sorry about yesterday.”

“Why? I thought you liked me.” she looked down.

“I do, I’m just sorry I walked out on you. It was really stupid of me.”

“It wasn’t. You made up the excuse of me being drunk because you were so insecure. For some reason you couldn’t fathom how I could possibly like you, right?”

“Right, and I still can’t fathom it.” I told her.

She kissed my cheek. “Well there’s no reason for you not to. You’re awesome Gerard.”

I smiled. “Thanks.” I took her hand and pulled her off the couch.

When I took her outside she asked. “Umm Gerard where are we going?”

I put my arm around her waist and smiled. “I wanna take you out.”





Okie dokie. Hope you liked it. It's not like a lot of people read this story but it still means a lot to me.
It took me a while to write this 'cause I kept getting kicked off the computer. Oh well it's here now. Review and let me know what you thought.

xoxo - Kelly
Sign up to rate and review this story