Categories > Original > Drama > Rain Child

Making Those Tears Fall Down Her Face

by westie 0 reviews

One guy broke away from the pack, grabbed me by the front of my shirt, and slammed me against the lockers.

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2009-06-24 - Updated: 2009-08-27 - 507 words

0Unrated
Enter: Leo.
Leo: Cookie.
Seth: Don’t take my cookie!
Leo: Too late.
Seth: Noooooooo!
Exit: Leo.


Chapter 4
Making Those Tears Fall Down Her Face
Seth’s POV


I walked down the hall, glaring at my feet. Elli followed close behind. “What the fuck was that about?” she laughed.
“That girl’s being a real prick,” I announced.
“I can see that,” she said.
I felt bad for saying such horribly rude things, but I needed to make sure Lily didn’t get too close to me. For one, I knew she’d drop me faster than a porcupine once she found out what I was really like. Second, Elli would eat her alive.
I looked up ahead, down the hall, and there were a bunch of thugs blocking our way.
“Oh, great,” I moaned. “Just what I needed.” The gang walked towards us, and I kept my head down. Elli, however, stared at them defiantly.
“What the fuck do you want?” she asked.
One guy broke away from the pack, grabbed me by the front of my shirt, and slammed me against the lockers. I cried out, too stunned to speak. Elli shouted something and tried to attack the guy, but another dude grabbed her arms and pinned them behind her back. She continued cursing and shouting.
“What the fuck, man?!?” I shouted, trying to shove the guy away but failing. The guy slammed me against the lockers again.
“You know, you don't deserve to have someone like Lily,” the guy said.
“Pssht! That bitch? She can go-”
I was interrupted by a fist slamming into the side of my mouth. My head snapped back, but I slowly turned to glower at the guy. My vision went red.
Elli yelled, trying to kick the guy holding her, but that was the only thing I noticed until I felt someone drag me backwards. I heard a girl shouting, but it wasn't Elli.
When the red cleared from my eyes, I saw the Lily girl, standing between me and the other guy. She was pushing him and yelling at him. Her words were so incomprehensible, I couldn't understand what she was saying.
She turned and started screaming at the guy holding Elli, and he immediately let go of her, looking sheepish. She seemed to direct her anger at all the people in the group. None of them looked annoyed, rather, ashamed. I was astonished.
I stood, drawing her attention to me. Our eyes met, and I noticed she was crying. I hesitated, unsure of what to say.
“Um...” I began.
“Seth.” Her calmness startled everyone, I believe. “Leave.”
I blinked. “Excuse me?”
“Leave. As in, go home. That's where you were intending to go anyway, am I correct?”
“Hey, listen, you weirdo-” Elli cut in, suddenly hostile, but I interrupted her.
“El, let it alone. Let's just leave,” I mumbled, incredibly apathetic.
The only thing I gave Lily as we left was a strange look.

Short, but meaningful. Okay, I'll post some more later.
Rate? Review? Plz?
♫♪Wessie♪♫
Sign up to rate and review this story