Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > It's just you and me...and our new baby

“It’s gonna be okay. You know that, right?”

by kelly-khaos 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2009-07-06 - Updated: 2009-07-06 - 543 words

0Unrated
I stood outside for a minute, just taking everything in. Which wasn’t really smart considering I was in New Jersey. I walked home a quickly as I could. Luckily, nothing went wrong. I unlocked the door and walked inside. All the lights were off and it seemed that no one was home.

“Mikey?!” I called out.

No answer.

“Hey Mikey, you here?” I tried again.

Still no answer. Where the hell was he?

“Don’t freak yourself out, Gee.” I told myself. “Mikey’s fine.”

I pulled my cell phone out of my pocket with shaking hands. My little ‘self pep talk’ hadn’t worked too well, I was still freaking out. As the phone rang, I prayed to anyone who was listening for Mikey to be alright. Right before the phone went to voicemail someone answered.

“Hello?” Mikey asked in a whisper.

I let out a breath I’d been unknowingly holding in. “Hey Mikes, where are you?”

“I’m on my way home.” he replied.

“Why are you whispering?” I said as I sat down at the kitchen table.

“Well it is Jersey, I’m a little scared.”

“Okay, how ‘bout I stay on the phone with you until you get here?” I offered.

“Thanks Gee.” I could almost see him smiling.

I changed the subject. “How was hanging out with Alicia?”

“Good. She says ‘Hi’ by the way.”

I smiled now. “Did you guys do anything…fun?”

“No! You’re a weirdo Gerard.” he laughed.

That’s when I heard it. A car pulling up by Mikey. Then the voices came.

“Hey man, whatcha doin’?” one of them asked.

“Umm n-nothing.” he stuttered.

“You sure?” I could here them getting closer.

“W-w-what do you guys want?” Mikey asked.

I just sat frozen in my seat until I heard them speak again. In a split second, I bolted out the door and towards Alicia’s house to find Mikey.

When I reached him two minutes later, he was lying on the ground, no one in sight. I knelt down by his body.

“Mikey are you okay?”

“Gee…” he opened his eyes. “Hospital, please.” he begged.

I brought out my phone and called 911.

“Hello, what’s you emergency?” someone asked me.

“My brother’s b-been hurt.” I felt the tears well up in my eyes.

“What’s your location, sir?”

“Umm..” I looked around for anything that would tell me where we were. “The corner of Green and Parker.”

“Okay, we’ll send an ambulance for your brother. It should be their within a couple minutes.”

“Thank you.” I hung up. “You still okay, Mikes?” I asked, trying to stay calm.

“Yeah,” I could barely hear his voice.

“It’s gonna be okay. You know that, right?” I moved his hair out of his eyes.

“Yeah Gee, I know.”



Umm What did you think? I was gonna combine this chapter with the next one, but I like leaving it like this. Even if it is short...Oh well. I'll post the next chapter tomorrow or sometime in the near future. I may go though and edit it a little, take out some of the awkwardness that no one may see. Anyways, review and let me know what you thought.

-Kelly Michelle
Sign up to rate and review this story