Categories > Original > Fantasy > Queen of Aces

Welcome to LaLaLand.

by Celestial_Calamity 2 reviews

Category: Fantasy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy - Published: 2009-07-14 - Updated: 2009-07-14 - 369 words

1Funny
“Ahhhh, this is the life.” I sighed happily as I gently rocked back and forth from a vine hammock. “See, Aden, and you wanted a normal life.” I rolled my eyes.

“Yeah, uh, that was you,” he grinned from the hammock a couple feet away. “We should crash land more often.”

“Totally,” I yawned and threw a rock at a tree.

“Ouch! Hey, D, watch it! That was a coconut tree.” Aden grimaced, tenderly rubbing his head. “I’m going to have a giant bump now, I just know it!”

“Ahahaha!” I coughed. “I mean… sorry?” Rolling out of the hammock, I picked up the fallen coconut and threw it against a rock. “Opennnn, I’m hungry.” I whined, repeatedly bashing the rock with a coconut.

“Look up, Einstein.” Aden smirked and rolled over onto his side to stare at me.

I looked up. Apples, oranges, bananas, and coconuts…where are we?” I turned to return his stare, waiting for an answer.

“No. Idea. All I know is that there’s practically every fruit and vegetable that you know of. I think we’ve discovered a lost paradise.” He replied, rolling onto his back again.

“Right,” I said and started walking off, “Whoa.” I gaped. “Uh…Aden? You might want to comes here.” I stood frozen at the sight I beheld.

“Why?” he yawned.

“Just do it.”

“Yeah, yeah.” I heard him wrestling with the hammock then fall to the ground. “What is it?” he walked over, brushing the dirt off his clothes. “Well, fuck. It’s not everyday you see that.” He gaped, staring at it also.

“DIBS!” I shouted and tore off towards the giant fluffy marshmallow tree. “I think we’ve stepped into Willy’s factory.” I stared at the candy paradise before us. “No, this has got to be a dream. I hit my head and I’m dying somewhere out in the middle of the sea. And then someone’s gonna come by years later and- OW! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!” I screamed at Aden.

“I pinched you to see if I was dreaming.”

I slapped him across the face. “That hurt?”

“Mmm…yeah.” He rubbed his cheek.

“You’re not dreaming.”
Sign up to rate and review this story