Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Vampire

I Peed My Pants

by sickly_ill 2 reviews

“Has this room always been purple?” He asked curiously.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Horror - Published: 2009-08-21 - Updated: 2009-08-22 - 2102 words - Complete

2Exciting
A/N: Sorry again. Has anyone seen 'The Dead Will Rise' story? I was viewing my profile and saw the story wasn't there anymore. I really like it and I don't remember removing it, so I was just wondering. If anyone knows the author please tell me. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this kinda short chapter. I didn't mean to make this note so long and the story short, but I think it's pretty good. Reviews? Rating?


Michael dug his nails into my tender flesh above my breasts. I gasped. What was he doing? He dug more and I felt liquid running down my chest. I looked down and blood was dripping from my chest. Seeping from under his fingernails. I looked back up at him. He still had that smile tattooed on his face. “What are you doing, Michael?” I choked out.
“Shhh.” He cooed. I felt his fingernails dig more into my chest. He pulled his hand back and in one swift movement his hand broke my flesh and grabbed at my heart. I just stood there. He took his hand back and I felt wind blow into my chest. I looked down and saw there was a hole right in my chest. I couldn’t breathe.
“Why?” Was all I asked. I felt tears flow down my face. He just frowned and handed it back to me. I held my beating heart in my hands now. Feeling blood being pumped in and out of the organ that kept me alive. My blood pooled in my cupped hands and streamed down my arms as the pool began to overflow.
“Because I love you.” I heard Michael whisper. I just looked at him and frowned. This didn’t make sense. I just tried to put my heart back into my chest, but it wouldn’t stay. “Here.” Michael came up to me and put my heart in my left hand. “Squeeze it.” He demanded. I shook my head and looked at him horrified. “For me.” He whispered. I debated over whether I should or not.
I just stood there staring at my heart that was still beating in my palm. Michael growled in frustration and circled around me and stopped behind me. “For me.” He hissed in my ear. My breathing sped up. I felt like I was suffocating. He sighed and cupped my hand from underneath and started to close it. He squeezed in and I felt my heart begin to pump faster and faster as Michael continued to close in on it. Soon more blood dripped down my arms and fell to the ground with a sizzle. I cried as a breeze of cool air whistled by. “Now this is for you.” He said as he drained my heart in my hands. Once there was no blood left he opened his palm. I looked at it and saw it was a raw pink. It was dry and started to leak through my hands. Like it turned to liquid.
I let my heart fall to the flames and sizzle till it all turned to ash. Just then I fell to my knees in tears. Blood leaked from the hole in my chest. Seeping through my clothes and flowing down to the black ashes. Pooling around the ash and around my body.
I cried and cried. I felt Michael still standing behind me. I covered my face with my palms feeling my warm tears gather. I wiped at my eyes and saw I was crying blood. I rubbed at it, but nothing came of it. I screamed and felt a hand on my shoulder. “Shh.” Michael cooed. “Sleep.” He whispered.


I fell back to the darkness of my room. My breathing heavy and my forehead covered in sweat. I sat up and looked around then looked down at my chest. There wasn’t a big hole in it. I sighed in relief when I felt something shift next to me. I jumped and looked over to see Michael staring at me. “What?” I asked.
“Are you okay?” He asked as he shifted his body weight to his elbow.
“Yeah.” I breathed. He just kept staring at me. “Don’t look at me like that, alright?” I asked as I heaved large breaths.
“Like what?” Michael sat up. I clearly heard concern in his voice.
“With dead eyes, okay? They freak me out.” I laid back down. “I’m sorry.” I sighed. “I just had another nightmare.” I explained as Michael stroked my cheek.
“Want to talk about it?” He asked softly. I just started and finished in a half an hour tops. “It’s okay. I would never do that to you. I love you.” He smiled and kissed me tenderly.
“I love you too.” I yawned and fell asleep next to Michael.

Three Months Later

I’m in the kitchen making Michael a small dinner so we can go to bed and I can get my feet off the floor and out from under me. My feet have been killing me. The baby is due any day now and Michael are waiting patiently for that day to arrive. We found out it’s a boy, and we both can’t wait for him to come into the world. “Hey,” I heard Michael walk into the kitchen. I looked back from the meal I was preparing for him and smiled.
“Hey, what’s up?” I asked as I turned back to finish Michael’s small plate of lasagna.
“Um, I was thinking about going out tonight with some of my friends.” He stood next to me and rubbed the back of his neck nervously. “That okay?” He added.
“Yeah.” I smiled. He bit his lip. “I think it’s a great idea. With the baby and all I think you deserve a night out. Just after you eat your dinner.” I grabbed the plate and handed it to him.
“Thank you so much.” He kissed my cheek and jogged to the table where he rammed down his food and went out the door with lasagna sauce on his face. I giggled and then locked the door behind him. I thought it was a great idea for him to go out and hang out with his buddies. He needs a night out after all the effort he’s put to this pregnancy.
I’ve been thinking about names for a boy and I haven’t come up with the perfect name yet. Here I am sitting on my bed waiting for Michael to return home so I can get some sleep. I am exhausted but if Michael isn’t here by my side I can’t sleep. I worry too much, I know that, but I can’t help but worry. Maybe Rafael? That’s a nice name. Max? Yeah, Max is nice. I was lost on my thoughts when I heard a loud thud come from the living room. I got up slowly and quietly from the bed using my high instincts and abilities to not draw attention to me.
I slowly crept towards the hall and peaked into the living room. There I saw Michael stumble into the room leaving the front door wide open so the chilling night air come into the apartment. I saw Michael lean onto the small coffee table next to the couch where a small lamp stood glowing in the dark room. Little yellow rays seeping through the baby blue lampshade. He appears to be drunk. He starts to falter to his left leaning his arm into the lamp. The lamp tipped and was about to fall over when Michael caught it and tired to stand up straight and put the lamp back. “Now, stay there.” I heard Michael slur. He steadied to lamp and moved his hands away from it. “Stay.” He demanded the lamp as he pointed his bony finger to it. “Good boy.” He smiled drunkenly and tried to walk to the bedroom. He stumbled over his feet and landed on the carpet on his knees. “Whoa.” Michael gasped. I groaned and walked over to him.
“What are you doing?” I asked. He just mumbled something I didn’t quite catch. “What?” I asked. He mumbled again, but I never understood what he was saying. “Let’s get you up.” I grabbed his hand and helped him up to his shaky feet. I could smell the beer in his breath as he breathed deeply in and out. His eyes were red and puffy. He was sweating profusely. Anger coursed through my veins. Why was he drinking? How could he do this to me?
“I hate drinks.” Michael sighed as he put his hands on his head. He pulled then off and looked around. “Has this room always been purple?” He asked curiously. This room wasn’t purple, it was beige.
“How are you seeing purple, Michael?” I asked angrily. Michael rubbed his eyes and looked around again. I was getting more angry by the minute. He started to mumble again. “Michael, have you been drinking?” I asked.
“Why would you say that?” He looked at me. I just waited for him to continue. “Yes,” He sighed and looked down ashamed. My breath hitched in my throat. I felt like I was going to cry. “But I didn’t mean to.” He added as he looked up and tried to take my hands. I pulled away and glared at him.
“How can you not mean to, Michael?” I shouted. I didn’t want to, but it came out like that.
“I lost control.” Michael defended in a clam manner.
“Were you even out with friends?” I asked. He shook his head and sighed. “Who were you with? If anyone.” I asked still glaring at him.
“I was by myself at first.” He said trying to capture my hands again.
“At first?” I asked curiously.
“Well, I was just sitting there at the bar by myself when this man came up to me and started talking to me. I told him I was about to have a baby and he told me to drink up, then handed me a drink. I drank a little but he practically shoved it down my throat.” Michael explained. “I didn’t know what I was doing.”
“You didn’t know what you were doing!?” I shouted. All the feelings of rejection, and hurt came back up into word vomit. “How can you not know? You always think twice before you act. How can you let a man control you?” I asked. I was outraged and hurt.
“I don’t know!” Michael shouted at me. I was shocked. He’s never yelled at me before. I hid my shock and shouted back.
“Well, tell me something you do know for a change!” I threw my hands up in the air and then let them fall back down to my sides with a slap on my thighs.
“I know what I did was wrong.” His voice softened. I couldn’t believe how he was being so calm about the situation. “I know I still love you.” He smiled as he took my hands again. The buried feelings were now beginning to be dug into and sprouting out reaching her mouth from the pit of her stomach.
“Well, I know that after this I can never love you again.” I spat. He looked hurt and backed away. “Now, get out of my apartment!” I shouted. I didn’t know what I was doing, but I was shaking with anger. I didn’t want a drunk near my baby or near me.
When he made no attempt for the door I got even angrier. “Leave!” I felt my face heat up with anger and I literally saw red. “Now! You can keep the key for all I care! I just want you gone and away from my baby!” I growled as I pushed Michael out the door and slammed it. Locking it.
I stormed back to my room and slammed my door shut. Just then it hit me. I realized I just threw out the love of my life. I began to shake as I slid down my door dissolving into tears. I pulled my knees as close to me as my body or stomach would allow and cried. I felt like throwing up now. I couldn’t breathe let alone think of what to do next. Just then I felt like I peed my pants. I looked down and saw a pool of water around my feet. My water just broke.
Sign up to rate and review this story