Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Where Are All The People

We Meet

by iluvgeeway1 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-08-30 - Updated: 2009-08-30 - 1191 words

0Unrated
Marissa's P.O.V

I wake up to see darkness, as I let my eyes get adjusted to the dark I see the outlines of a dresser, closet, and a doorway. Immediately I get up only to yelp out in pain from my stupid actions. I noticed I had pains on the back of my head and all over my chest. 'What must've happened last nig...' I thought but then I had flashbacks of being jumped by the group of men at the park, and my saviors helping me.

I carefully got up and start walking towards the doorway, as I look around I saw that the room was actually a basement 'Pretty cool room...' I thought. I start to walk up the flight of stairs really slowly because of the stupid pain on my chest. When I walked through a little hallway it opened up into a kitchen and I saw a woman with blonde hair at the table sipping coffee looking up at me with a relived look on her face.

"How are you feeling sweetie? Coffee?" She asked me in a motherly tone. All I could do was stare at her with probably a dumb look on my face.

"OH! Where are my manners!"She giggled "My name is Donna, Donna way. And yours?"

I opened my mouth but no sound came out. I closed and tried again and managed to get a small rough "Marissa"

"Here honey, drink some of this. I have something important to tell you" She said while handing me a cup of coffee. I nod and drank my coffee.

(This is long, forgive me!)

"When me and my husband were bringing you into the house your phone went off, so we I took it out and saw that it was a voicemail from your mom. After we finished cleaning your wounds I listened to it, I hope you don't mind. And on the message she said that she has gone to Florida for an emergency with your grandmother and would be gone for a week." I continued to drink my coffee and nod until I realize something.

"Umm Mrs. Wa.."
"Call me Donna honey."
"Donna, I have three things. One me and my mom just moved here yesterday and I don't exactly know what my address is. Two can I have my phone to call her back to tell her what happened? And three are you Mrs.. Donna Way the mother of Gerard and Mikey Way of my Chemical Romance?" I said the last part quick and looked down blushing.

"Haha it's okay honey, you can stay here until she gets home. And besides your in no shape to walk around missy! Im sorry though but your phone is dead. And yes I' am the mother of Gerard and Mikey. I take it that your a fan?" I blushed harder and nodded.

"Don't be embarrassed! I'm glad to meet a fan of the band. I'm so proud of them." She said smiling. "Anyway looks like your staying here a week! And you'll be able to meet the boys since tonight is there last concert in New York (It's true there last concert before there break was May 9th in Madison Square Garden. I was there :D) "You should go back to bed now. The more rest you have the faster you will get better."

"Wow thank you Donna for taking care of me and letting me stay, I' am forever in your debt (Woah that sounded old style haha.)

"It's no problem sweetie."

With that she leaded me back downstairs, and as soon as my head hit the pillow I fell straight asleep.

Next Day

"AGH!"

'Why does that ONE ray of light have to hit my face!' I thought angrily. I sat up on the comfortable bed, eyes closed and stretched like a cat feeling a slight pulsing on my chest. "Ow I think I slept the wrong way" I said to myself, I stood up ruffling my hair and opening my eyes. "... Where the fuck am I?" I spoke to myself. I suddenly remember everything and hit myself on the head mentally punishing myself for forgetting again.

As I stood up I noticed I was in a Misfits shirt that was a bit big for me and a pair of Batman boxers. 'Oh snap, these are some pretty kickass boxers! Haha' I started walking up the stairs and when I reached the kitchen, I could hear voices from where I guess the living room is. As I was walking towards there I reached the doorway and walked into someone. Which resulted me landing flat on my butt.

"Oh my god I'm so-"

"Who are you and why are you wearing my clothes?"

I look up to see THE Gerard Way. My eyes widen to the size of... something big, I can't think.

"Umm... Uhh. well you see..." I began stuttering not being able to form a correct answer.

"Gerard I'm so glad your home sweetie! I've missed you!" I hear Donna yell from behind him. He turns around and gives him mom a hug and kiss on a cheek, but turns around back around and looks down at me again raising his eyebrow.

"Marissa sweetie... why are you on the floor?" Donna asked standing behind Gerard.

"Ma, who the fuck is this?" Gerard asked in pissy tone giving me a dirty look.

"Gerard! Language! This is Marissa Black, we found her near our house beaten to unconscious from those hoodlums at the park. Her mother is gone for a week and she just moved here yesterday. So she's staying here for a week..."She said cheerfully "and in your room" She whispered the last part.

"WHAT?!" He yelled while waving his arms in the air.

"I want my room! Why can't she stay in Mikey's?! Or maybe even the couch or somethin?"

"Gerard Arthur Way. You well know that Mikey is staying here to! And look at her she's all bruised up and hurt!" She told him in a stern tone.

Meanwhile I'm watching there conversation wide eyed, still on the floor and I snap out of my trance and speak up.

"Umm I don't have to stay here. I can go look for my house. I don't want to intrude. I'm sorry"
I said in a shy voice and looked down and my feet.

"No honey your staying here for a week and that is final missy! Now march downstairs and rest while I make lunch. And you Gerard go fetch the air mattress from the attic and bring it downstairs." She ordered us and walked back into the kitchen.

"Yes Donna."
"Yes mom."

I tried to get up only to yelp in pain again and fall.

"Fucking ow.." I muttered to myself. Then a pale hand is in my face offering help. I grab his hand noting how warm his grasp was.

"Umm thanks. I'm sorry again. I'll sleep on the air bed and you can have your bed back." Before he can even say a word I dashed out of the room and back downstairs.
Sign up to rate and review this story