Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Boyfriend Test

Chapter 5

by CherryBlossom1210 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-09-16 - Updated: 2009-09-16 - 2161 words

0Unrated
Sasuke and Sakura were still in the fight when soembody knocked on the door.
"Oh,shit!",they both said freezing.
"Who can it be?",Sakura asked biting her lip.She creeped to the door and peeked out the hole squinting.At the door was an excited Ino.
"It's Ino!",she whispered loudly.Sasuke ran upstairs to hid in some room again and Sakura opened the door.
"Hey!",Ino squealed.
"Hi,what's with all this excitement?",Sakura asked.
"Guess what I got tickets for.",Ino said walking in.Sakura closed the door and followed her in th living room.
"I don't know.",Sakura said shrugging.
"My gosh,what happened here?",Ino asked looking around.
"Oh,hehe,saw a bee and just swatted the pllow everywhere.The popcorn flew everywhere and the couch was messed up and lets just go up to my room.",Sakura said smiling and grabbing Ino by the arm and taking her upstrairs.
"Well,anyways.",Ino said as they entered her room.They sat down on Sakura's bed and Sakura crossed her legs and stared at Ino waiting.
"So,go.",Sakura said.
"I have tickets to go to a paradise hotel and stay there for a week by the beach!Isn't that awesome!I got 2 tickets for us and the guys can just make a reservation there since they're so famous.",Io said.Sakura smiled and nodded,but noticed something moving in her bathroom.
"Um,so,cool!When do we leave?!",Sakura yelled.
"Um,tomorrow.Start getting packed.You'll convince your dad,just leave the guys out.And everybody has seperate rooms except for me and Sasuke,and you and Naruto.",Ino said squealing.Sasuke froze and three words seemed to just be ripping out his head.
Naruto and Sakura,played around in his head and he thawed out trying to think of ways that wouldn't happen.
"Ok,then I'll start packing.Help.",Sakura said walking to her closet and throwing all her clothes in the luggage.
As soon as they finished,her parents got home and they ran over and started to explain to her parents.But for Sasuke,he was in the bathroom waiting to get out...

"Is it really going to take this long?",he ased as he sat on the toilet seat boredly.He stood up and walked over to her mirror.He opened it and saw creams and a bottle of shampoo and conditioner and hairspray and a box of scrunchys and hairpins and alot of other decorations.He saw a box of aspirin and a box.He grabbed the big and black decorated box and opened it to see lots of make-up and al that stuff.
"Is she really so girly or what?",he asked snickering.He put the box back and looked around more,when the door flew open.Sakura was standing there quietly.
"What are you doing?",she asked noticing his hand in the cabinet.
"Looking through your stuff.",he said shrugging.
"Get out!",she said.He rolled his eyes and closed the mirror walking out of the bathroom.
"Alright.I'll make reservations for the hotel and we'll meet you guy there tomorrow.",Sasuke said tking out his cell.
"Well,my parents are home.So,we have to find another way for you to get out of here.",she said.
"I'll just walk out the front door.",he said walking out of her room.
"What?No!",she said running after him.But he was at the door already and getting out.
"Annoying.",she heard him say.
"Retarded.",she called out to him making him slam the door.She gasped and ran up to her room quickly.She shut the door and took a deep breath ondering if her mom and dad remembered it.She went in her bathroom and saw her make-up box out of place.
"Idiot.",she muttered placing it back and closing the mirror.She washed her mouth quick and took a hot shower getting into some old pj's and grabbed a towel drying her hair.She walked into the room with the towel still on her head and stood there rememebring the kiss that they gave eachother.
Sasuke and her?Was it even possible?Two enemies who despise eachother so much to have feelings for eachother.Sakua used to be in love with him,but now she just hated his guts and always wanted to punch him in the groin.But,a strange feeling from long ago creeped itno Sakura's body and shook her totally.


The next day,Ino and Sakura woke up eary.Ino got dressed in some white shorts and strapless light blue shirt with a pink two-set bathring suit under and white sandals.
Sakura wore some some tight and dark jean shorts with a two-set black and red bathring suit with no shirt and black sandals.She put her hair in a ponytail and grabbed a pair of sunglasses,her luggage,and left outside where Ino was waiting.
"Alright,lets go!",Ino squealed as they finished putting all the luggage in.Sakura nodded smiling and they hopped into her car driving to the resort.
"Wait!What about Hinata?!",Sakura said.
"Don't worry.When I told the guys,Naruto said to invite Hinata.So,she's coming with them.",Ino said rolling her eyes.Sakura smiled and nodded understanding.

As soon as they got there,they checked in and ran into their own...HOUSE!They had their own little huge beach house because the guys paid to have their own house for everybody.Had five rooms.So,Neji and Kiba have their own room.Ino and Sasuke sharing.Sakura and Naruto sharing.Hinata to herself.
"Alright,lets hit the beach.",Kiba yelled as they all sat down in the living room.
"No,you guys go without me.",Sakura said.
"Why?",Naruto asked.
"I'm not in the mood for all the water splashing and sun burning.",Sakura said.
"Oh,come on.You're so boring.",Kiba said.
"Yeah,deal with it.",Sakura said.
"Sak,just come out with us.",Kiba said.
"Why?",Sakura saked.
"You'll have fun with us.",Hinata said making Ino rooll her eyes.
"Fine.But if I get a sunburn,I kill all of you by taking 20 bucks from each.",Sakura sia dstanding up.
"Alright,to the beach!",Naruto said standing up and walking towards the door.He opened it,though,to see two maids smiling nervosly.Some of the buttons on their shirts were unbuttoned and they were smiling all sexy.
"Umm,hi?",Naruto asked confused.
"Hi,we'll be your maids for this week.",a maid said.
"Ok.",Naruto said.Sakura walked up and gasped.
"Who the hell are you?",she asked.
"We're your maids.",the maids said with less entusiasm.
"Umm,I think we can pick up after ourself.Striperella's.",Sakura said.They gasped.
"Babe,stop.",Naruto said.Sakura turned to him and stared at him.
"Naruto,you are one huge dumbass!",Sakura yelled and walked past them hitting them with her shiulder and walking out of the house.
"Wait!Babe!",Naruto caleld.Ino sighed and walked up to him.
"She's right.You're an idiot.",Ino said.She walked past them also bumping the girls.
"Don't worry.You're not an idiot,at all.I'll go calm her down.",Hinata said running past them after Ino and Sakura.
"God,why are girls so frustrating?",Naruto asked the guys who were staring.
"Don't know,don't care.They're hot.",Kiba said shrugging and walking past them.Neji shrugged and walked past them as well.Sasuke and Naruto sighed closing the door and leaving the girls to follow after everybody.
They went down to the beach and the guys all took off their shirts,now wearing only trunks.Thats all!EEEHHH!
Sakura was just sitting down on the chair.Kiba went off to talk to some girl.Neji went off to talk to some girl too.Naruto and Hinata went to get some ramen.So,the only one's left were Sasuke and Sakura.
"Oi.",Sasuke said to Sakura.She had her eyes closed laying ont he chair with ehr shorts,sunglasses,and sandals on and her hair up.
"What?",she asked.
"Come to the water with me.",he said kicking her leg.
"Why?",she asked.
"I'm going to the water,and girls will attack me.I can just throw you at them and it'll give me time to escape.",Sasuke said.
"Baka,I'm not going.",she said.
"Come on,lazy ass.",he said kicking her leg softly again.
"Shut up,Chicken Ass.",she said kicking her leg trying to catch him.
"Come to the water with me.",he said in a more whiney voice.
"You're so annoying.",she said.
"You're so retarded.",he said smirking.She sighed and shook her head.
"I'm not going.",she said.
"Fine,I'll take you by force.",he said.
"Eh?",she asked not hearing him well.He grabbed her by the hand making her eyes shoot open and pulled her to ehr feet.He unzipped her shorts and pulled it down.She gasped and he threw off her sunglasses.He took off her scrunchy and hooked his arms around her legs throwing her over his shoulder and started running to the water.
"Let go!",she yelled punching him on the back.
"In the water you go.",he said as he started to go deeper in the water.
"You wouldn't dare.",she said.He smirked and let her go making her splash into the water.She gasped and stood up wiping her face.
"You have some seaweed on your hair.",he said smirking.She grabbed it off and threw at his face,and then splashed water on him.
"Yo!",he said trying to cover himself.She jumped on him and made them both fall into the water.They both stood up quicky and shook their heads wiping their faces.
"You damn...",he trailed off.But when they looked at eachother,they just started laughing.They splashed more water at eachother and laughed more.
Yet,from far away,Ino could see what was happening.
"What's going on with Sakura and Sasuke-kun?",she asked herself as she sat down drinking her mango smoothie.
"Ow,wait.I got salt in my eye.",Sakura said.
"Oh,my bad.",he said walking up to her and grabbing her face to check her eye.
"Ow,don't blow on it.",she whined.
"You're such a baby.",he said smirking.She bit herlip,and then they froze noticing how their body was so close.
"Umm,I-I think it's better now.",she said letting her eyes wander off somehwere else.
"Hn.",he said staring at her.They looked back at eachother and stared for a minute,before starting to get their lips to mvoe much closer to eachother.Almost there,....
"Oi,Teme?!",they heard Naruto yell.They jumped and turned away from eachother blushing a little.They turned to the beach to see Naruto with Hinata looking around.
"Saki?!",Hinata yelled.
"Ummlet's get going.",Sakura said walking forward,Sasuke sighed and walked behind her following.
"Hin-!",Sakura called to them,but she suddenly bumped into somebody falling in the water.
"Sakura.",Sasuke said helpinh her up.She gasped and wiped her face looking around to kill somebody.
"Who the hell made me fall in the water?!",she yelled clecnhing a fist up.
"Oh,sorry.",she heard from behind.Sasuke and her turned to see a red-head.
"Sasori?",Sakura asked.
"Oh,pinky.",he said.
"Don't call me pinky!You just made me fall into the water!Apologize!",she yelled.Sasori smirked and turned to her.
"No.",he saih shrugging.
"What?Say sorry or I'll knock that idiotic and maniac smirk off your face.",she yelled.
"No.",he said.
"Say it!",she yelled holding her fist up to him.He snickered and threw a houlder around her shoulder making her blush a little,and agitate Sasuke.
"I'll say sorry for a kiss.",Sasori said.Sakura scoffed and crossed her arms.
"Please,why would you want a kiss from me?",Sakura asked.
"'Cuz,besides.It may be a dream come true for you.",Sasori said squeeazing his hold on her bringing her closer.
"I stopped liking you in the fourth grade.",Sakura scoffed.
"Doesn't mean it can't happen again.",Sasori said smirking still.
"Look,I'm alredy dating Naruto.So,see ya puppet.",she said grabbing his wrist and throwing his arm off her shoulder.
"Don't you want a sorry?",he asked bored now.
"Yeah,but if you're not going to give it to me,then forget it.",she said shrgging.
"Sorry,pinky.",he said.She turned to him and smiled.
"That deserves a small kiss.",she said smiling.She leaned forward and kissed him in the cheek.He smirked and kissed her back on the hceek giving er a small blush.But something grabbed her wrist and started pulling her.
"Sasuke?",she asked.
"We better hurry up to see what's happening.",he said in a rough,annoyed voice.
"Hmm,wonder what's up with you.",she said.
Sign up to rate and review this story