Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Other Way Boy

Chapter 2

by XxSystemOfADownXx 4 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Erotica - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2009-10-17 - Updated: 2009-10-17 - 322 words

-1OOC
Spring 1522

Mikey's Point of View


"I am going to France tomorrow and I shall bring your brother Gerard home with me," my father told me on the stairs of Westminster Palace. "He's to have a place in the court of the Kings sister, Queen Mary Iero as she returns to England."

"I thought he'd stay in France." I said, "I thought he'd marry a french countess or somebody."
He shook his head. "We have other plans for him." I knew it was pointless to ask what plans they had. I would have to wait and see. My greatest dread was that they would have a better marriage for him then, then I had made, I would have to follow him as he swept ahead the rest of my life. Just because I was gay didn't mean that I didn't want to be married, actually it made it better because no one would suspect a thing, plus the women I married had a large dowery.

"Wipe that surly smile off your face." my father said sharply. At once I smiled my courtiers simle. "Of course, Father." I said obediently.

He nodded and I bowed as he left me. I came up from my bow and went slowly to my wife's bed chamber. I had a small looking glass on the wall and I stood before it and gazed at my own reflection. "It'll be alright," I whispered to my self. "I am a Way, thats not a small thing to be, and my mother was a born a Howard, That's to be one of the greatest families in the country. I'm a Howard boy, A Way boy." I bit my lip. "But so is he."

I smiled my empty courtiers smile and the reflected handsom face smiled back. "I am the youngest Way boy, but not the least. I am high in the kings favor. Not even he can take this from me
Sign up to rate and review this story