Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Other Way Boy

Chapter 3

by XxSystemOfADownXx 5 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Erotica - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2009-10-18 - Updated: 2009-10-18 - 272 words

-1OOC
Spring 1522

Mikey's Point Of View


Gerard and Father were delayed by spring storms and I found myself hoping, childishly, that Gerard's boat would sink and he would drown. At that thought of his death I felt a confusing pang of genuine distress mixed with elation. There could hardly be a world for me without Gerard, there was hardly world enough for us both.

In any case, He arrived safely enough. I saw my father walking with him from the royal landing stage up the graveled paths to the palace. I waited till he was out of sight and then I hurried to my seat in the kings presence chamber.

I planned that he see me first and see me very much at home in the Kings richly tapestried rooms, and then I should rise and greet him, very grown up. but when the doors opened and he came in, I was overcome by a rush of sudden joy, and I heard myself calling out "Gerard!"
and ran to him. and Gerard, who had come in with his head very high, and his arrogant dark look darting everywhere, suddenly stopped being the grand young man of 18 years and threw out his arms to me.

"You're taller," He said breathlessly, his arm tight on my shoulder.
"That I am." I inhaled.
"You all right?"
"Yes, you?"
"Bien sur! How is it? Marriage?"
"It's alright, But Id rather be married to a guy."
"You know only the kings is supposed to be gay." Gerard said scolding me.

"Now boys," my father said, coming up behind Gerard. "Mikey, take Gerard and present him to the king.
Sign up to rate and review this story