Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Wait For A Hospital Stay

5

by Lauren-xo 0 reviews

5

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2009-10-21 - Updated: 2009-10-21 - 847 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Good evening Ivy." I greeted her as I walked through the door.

"H-hi Doctor Way." My eyes went from my clipboard to her face and I smirked.

"Is there something wrong with the name Gerard, because you just won't call me that." I was just gonna act as if nothing happened. That was for the best.

"No, I love the name Gerard." She blushed, I noticed, "I mean, it's a very nice name...I-I just think it's w-weird to call you that." I loved how nervous I was making her.

My smirk grew, I shook my head a little and returned my gaze to the clipboard.

"Have your parents been in lately?" She shook her head, "Huh. Odd. I think it's okay to tell you that you won't be out of hospital for a few weeks, maybe a couple of months. You were badly beaten and hit by a bus."

"I don't remember the bus bit." She said.

I nodded, "You blacked out as soon as the bus hit you. Luckily, it didn't cause any permanent damage, although you may need some physiotherapy to get used to walking again." She nodded again.

"Can I ask you something?" I nodded, a little worried incase she mentions the kiss, "How do you understand half the crap that's being said at this place? There are so many sciene words, it's so confusing."

I laughed slightly, "Well, it's amazing what a few years at medical school can do to you."

I noted a few more things on the forms infront of me and turned to leave, "I'll be back later." I smiled warmly.

As I was about to exit her room she asked me a question I was expecting.

"Doctor Way? The other day...were you really sick...or were you avoiding me because of the kiss?"

I looked at her, and her expression told me she was desperate for an answer.

I sighed, and left without a word. That probably gave her the answer to that question.

Why did I have to do that though? Kissing an underage patient. What the fuck was I thinking?

Actually, I don't think I was thinking at all!

I sighed once more and turned to go back in her room, I stormed through and slammed the door behind me. I stood right by her side.

"Look, I'm sorry for kissing you the other day. I don't know what came over me, honestly. I have never done anything like that before, I have never even thought about doing anything to any of my patients because that is exactly what they are; my patients. And it's illegal not just because you're a patient but because you're underage! I am so mad at myself, and I'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable."

We stared at each other for a while. We didn't really know what to say.

"I'm sorry." I said again, and I turned once more to leave when she pulled me by my scrubs t-shirt and kissed me, hard.

Ivy's POV

We Were kissing. I Was in heaven, But i was pulled out when he pulled Away. Without saying another word he just storms out.

"GERARD, Come BACK, Please" I Scream, What did i do??

The door slams Behind him, Making The whole room seem like it was shaking.

"Gerard, Come back" She whispered as tears streamed down her cheek. I Really have no idea what's happening to me. I Mean i like him, but it's wrong, i CAN'T like him. Oh God, i've never cried over a boy before, For Fucks sake Ivy, He's not even a Boy, He;s a Man, a Fucking grown man that probably has a girlfriend at home.

I just led on my bed, Staring at the ceiling again.

2 Hours and 5 nurses later. I Was still in my bed. I needed to have another injection but iwouldn't let anyone but Gerard Do it. No one apart from him was going to touch my arm with a needle, not even Brenda.

I Could hear people talking outside of my door. I Could tell that one was Gerard, The other one sounded really unfamiler. Probaly someone New.

The door opened to reaveal Gerard.

"Right, come on then, Needle time" he said, his face blank of any emotions.

He just did it, not even holding my hand once.

"Why are you being such a bastard" I Asked.

"How am i being a bastard?" He asked, throwing the used needle in the bin.

"Completely ignoring me" I Said quietly.

"Oh god, if you hadn't realized it's illegal" He spat out every word.

"That doesn't mean it's not going to go away Gerard, I Fucking like you okay, ever since i first saw you and your just throwing it back in my face" I Yelled.

"Will you just grow up, I'll be back later to check on you" He shouted, walking through the door, slamming it behind him.

Maybe he wouldn't ever come back. Hopfully, he never would. Unfrotunatly i knew that wasn't going to happen. But a girl can wish can't she?
Sign up to rate and review this story