Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Hate You But I Love You

5

by Lauren-xo 0 reviews

5

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2009-10-22 - Updated: 2009-10-22 - 1894 words - Complete

1Ambiance
It was the day after mine and Frank's birthday, we had an awesome party. Because we couldn't decide if we wanted the party at his or my place, we had it at the Way household, where not only was our party but a halloween party.

It was so awesome. Frank got a tatoo! He had HALLOWEEN tatooed on his knuckles. It looked so cool.

All I got off my parents was another beating, and another visit from Todd. But looking on the bright side I got nice stuff off Mikey and Frank, and a few other presents of people I sort of know.

What suprised me though was that Gerard got me something.

It wasn't much really, just a Mindless Self Indulgence poster to add to my collection. One I didn't have. Which was weird. Mikey must have told him.

But still, this is GERARD we're talking about. The guy hates me. Yet he got me this awesome poster. Oh yeah and did I mention it was SIGNED! Well, yeah it was.

I woke up around 10a.m. My parents were at work, thank god. My head hurt so much. From being beaten and from crying a lot last night.

After I had a shower, I dried my hair and got dressed. I was going round to see Mikey, hopefully Frank would be there too. I wanted to stay away from this house for a while.

I stepped out the front door and climbed over the fence into the Way's front yard and knocked on their front door.

"Hello Krissy nice to see you."

"Hello, nice to see you too Mrs Way." I smiled and she let me in.

"Sweetie, how many times do I have to tell you, it's Donna."

"I'm sorry Donna."

She laughed, "Are you looking for Mikey?" I nodded, "He's in his room with Gerard and Frank, go on up dear."

"Thanks Donna." I said as I went upstairs and knocked on Mikey's door, I heard him say 'come in' so I did.

"Hey Mikes, Frankie." I greeted, totally ignoring Gerard, not that it bothered him.

They nodded in return, and carried on with their game. I wasn't sure of the name, and I had never seen this before either. I just watched.

I was getting a little bored, so I heard in the drawer next to me for a pen and a piece of paper, once I had found it I wrote a message on it.

I guess I should say thanks for the poster...so...thanks.

I folded it up and threw it, it landed on his lap. He took his eyes away from his comic and read the note. I'm sure I saw a hint of a smile, but I could be wrong. He grabbed a pen and wrote a message back.

Once he'd finished, he passed it back to me and I unfolded it.

It's okay...now fuck off! I couldn't help what I did next, but I did. I giggled at his note.

"What's so funny?" Frank asked me. I didn't realise they had finished their game.

I shook my head, "Nothing." And I shoved the note in my jean pocket.

I couldn't really remember what happened after that, I guess I was really tired. I didn't get much sleep. The thing I remember was yawning and resting my head on Mikey's bed.

Gerard P.O.V

"...and then he said -Krissy? Kris? She fell asleep." Mikey complained. He was saying something that had happened the other day. But obviously he didn't finish as the thing had fallen asleep.

I didn't really blame her, I probably would've fallen asleep too.

Mikey and Frank got bored after a while, "Hey Gee, we're gonna go hang at Frank's for a while. If Krissy wakes up can you send her over please?"

I groaned, "Why? I don't wanna talk to that!"

"Please Gerard?"

I sighed, "Fine, but go now, before I change my mind." And with that they rushed out the door.

I sighed again, 'thank god they're finally gone!' I thought.

I got up of Mikey's bed and headed downstairs. I looked in all the rooms, and saw that nobody was home. Perfect.

Heading down to my room, I was wondering if this was a good idea or not. Of course it was! Nobody has a clue how guilty I feel. I known her two years and done nothing about it. I do kinda wish I made friends with her now, but whatever.

I got the stuff I needed from my room and went back up to my little brother's room, where she was still asleep. I think she was a heavy sleeper, which was good.

I set my stuff down and knelt down beside her.

"Bitch." I whispered to her, seeing if she'd wake up. As I looked at her, I could see faintly a bruise on her face, which she tried to cover with makeup. I can't believe Mikey and Frank, her best friends, hadn't noticed. Yet me, her enemy, noticed. Weird huh?

"Bitch." I repeated, a little louder. Still nothing. I was good to go.

I grabbed my stuff and opened the window. Her's was slightly open, so I widened it for me to get in.

After I landed on her bed, I started to get to work in the corner of her room, oppisite her bed, so I could see clearly what was going on.

Once that was done, I went down to the kitchen, praying that her parents won't come home as I'm doing this.

I set one up in the kitchen and the living room. I sighed with happiness at what I had done, and went out the front door back to my house.

Before going down to my room, I went to check on my brother's friend, and saw she was awake.

Shit, what if she saw me?

She looked around until her eyes landed on me, and I'm sure she almost smiled, "Where are my friends?" She asked, triedly.

"Frank's." Was all I said before heading towards the basement and turning on my computer.

I put in a disk I needed to install the program I had bought the other day. Once that was done, I opened the program and was happy that it had worked.

Infront of me was four seperate screens. Two in her bedroom, one in her kitchen and one in her living room.

I needed proof, and taping what was happening in her house was the only way I could think to get it.

Krissy P.O.V
I didn't go to Frank's, I was way to tired so I went back home to go to sleep.

I found it weird that Gerard was watching me as I woke up. What is wrong with him? He's been really strange lately. He still has that hatred towards me, but also something else. It was weird.

I got changed into my 'Nightmare Before Christmas' pj's and climbed into bed.

I haven't had much sleep since I first met Todd. I was scared that he was going to come back in my room. But, because my parents are out, I'm sure he won't come see me.

Oh, but I've been wrong before.

As I was slowly slipping into dreamland, I heard my door creak open.

"Time to play princess." I heard him say. I shivered from under the covers, my eyes wide with fear.

"Leave me alone Todd." I croaked.

"Not a chance." He lept onto my bed and pulled me up as I tried to kick, punch and scream to get him away, but nothing was working.

"GET OFF ME! PLEASE GET OFF ME!" I screamed.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I did as he said, but didn't stop my sobbing.

Next thing I knew, I was handcuffed to the bed, and crying my eyes out.

He slipped off my pj bottoms and spread my legs apart.

Shit! Please no, please don't let this happen to me.

He unzipped his jeans and slammed into me. I screamed it hurt so bad.

His thrusts got harder and faster each one hurting more than the last.

He kept kissing my neck and moaning in my ear. How could my parents do this to me? They are supposed to love me. I AM THEIR FUCKING DAUGHTER!

After a very long and painful twenty minutes, he finally let his load free inside of me. He pulled out and slipped on his jeans.

After handcuffing, he left. And I cried uncontrollably.

Why does this shit happen to me?

Gerard P.O.V

I felt sick. I honestly thought I was going to throw up right then and there, but nothing came.

I can't believe I had just watched that! After relcutantly replaying parts in my head, I ran to my bathroom and emptied my contents in the toilet.

I stood up and brushed my teeth, hard! When I saw my reflection, I hadn't noticed until then that I had been...crying.

Me? Crying? It just didn't make sense. I never cried over anything. Except when my grandma Elena died. But that was the only time I ever cried. I kept my emotions locked away for no one to see.

Once I had finished in the bathroom, I stopped taping what happened in her bedroom and burnt it to a disk. When it was done I labled it 'Disk 1 - Sexual Abuse'.

I know I could get into deep shit for having this disk now, but I don't care. If it means her being safe, I just didn't care.

I didn't really know what to do with the rest of my day. I don't think anything else was going to happen in her house until her parents got home. And they didn't get home until late...really late.

Mikey was still at Frank's, so there goes my plan of annoying him all afternoon.

I sighed and went upstairs to get something to eat, although once I got to the kitchen, I remembered what I had just witnessed, and not suprisingly, my appetite went.

I wanted to make sure she was okay, but that might be too weird for her, and me. The only communication we have is with yelling at each other.

So instead, I went back to Mikey's room and looked through his window into hers.

Her back was facing me, so I didn't know if she was asleep or not, but her body was shaking, so I guessed she was still crying.

I never thought I would feel like this, but I really feel like hugging her and telling her everything will be okay.

I guess I must have zoned out because next thing I saw was her, sitting up in her bed, and she stretched!

Fuck!

She has a pretty hot body.

My jaw had dropped, but then I noticed what I didn't before. The bruises. Shit, she was badly beaten from what I could see.

And then...SHIT! She looked right at me! She saw me fucking staring at her!

I didn't know what to do, so I...waved slightly, my face still with the shock expression of her hot bruised body.

I think she was still pretty upset and not bothered with how she looked right now.

Because what I didn't expect, was for her to wave back!
Sign up to rate and review this story