Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Hate You But I Love You

6

by Lauren-xo 0 reviews

6

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2009-10-24 - Updated: 2009-10-24 - 2162 words - Complete

0Unrated
Like everyday for the past week, I woke up with a headache and an aching body. I don't know how much more of this I can take. I feel dead inside.

I haven't seen anyone except my parents and Todd all week. I couldn't face them. I was scared that if I saw them, I would break down and confess everything to them and then they would hate me.

I was even scared I would tell Gerard and then he would use it against me.

That brings me onto something else. Gerard. After Todd went home after he...did that...I caught him looking at me. And I was naked! I didn't know how long he had been there, for all I know he could've seen everything that happened. But he just waved at me. And I waved back.

Because I chose to stay in for the past week, I've been beaten twice as much as I normally am. I am so suprised I'm not dead yet!

But today, I was going to see Mikey, I'm sure he's worried about me, he's been round here everyday, but never allowed to see me. Frank came with him as well.

It was about 2p.m. I had just woken up. I quickly got showered and dressed and a quick something to eat before my parents got home and ran, or should I say limped, out the from door.

When I knocked, I was hoping for a friendly face to be met with, but instead I got met with that.

"What?" He snapped.

"Mikey home."

He shook his head, "He's out with Frank and their girlfriends on a date. Won't be back till late." Did I just hear right? Gerard actually told me where my friends were instead of ignoring me.

I sighed, "Fine, whatever." I was about to walk away, when I suddenly felt scared.

"Gerard!" I shouted before he closed the door.

"Oh my god, what now!?" Damn I made him angry.

So I sofented my tone, not to get on his good side, but because I was scared. But not of Gerard.

"C-could I stay here...for a while?" I pleaded.

I expected him to just say 'no, fuck off you little bitch' but he looked as if he was actaully considering it.

He looked toward my house, and back at my face.

He sighed before stepping back to let me in. I hesitated at first, I didn't expect this at all, "Are you coming in or not?" I ran in before he could change his mind. I went on up to Mikey's room as he went back to his.

Later that evening...

I was now in the living room when there was a knock on the door. Obviously Gerard went to answer it.

"Hi, is my daughter home, she was meant to be home an hour ago." Shit!

"Er...yeah...she's through there." It sounded as if he didn't actaully want her in here but I could be wrong.

I heard Gerard go back to his room and my mom came to see me.

"Krissy why didn't you come home when you were supposed to?" She sat right beside me and placed her hand on my leg.

"Because I don't want to go home mom." I can't believe I just said that!

"Why not?" The rubbing on my leg got harder.

"I'm scared! You're supposed to be my mom and you keep hurting me."

She must have gotten really angry because before I knew what was happening, she had dug her nails into my leg.

"Listen here you little brat! When I say I want you home, you damn well do as I say!" It was hurting so much, I saw blood running from my leg, her nails still dug in.

"Mom, please you're hurting me." I kept in my screams, but it was so hard.

"I don't care, now get up and get home. I'll make sure Todd spends longer with you tonight."

I was about to stand up when I felt a hand push me down.

"She's staying right here."

Gerard P.O.V

"Ah, Gerard I was now going to take Krissy home." Her mom said.

I shook my head, "I just said, she's staying right here." Even though I was here, her moms nails were still deep in her daughters leg, "You're not to see your daughter again, understand?"

She laughed, "She is my daughter, I can see her when I choose. Besides, what makes you think I can't see her?"

"Well for starters your nails are fucking dug into her leg. Can't you fucking see she's in pain! Another, I have many disks in my room was you and your husband abusing her. I needed proof and I got it. I know what Todd's been doing too. Now I will say this once, and only once...get away from Krissy and run. You and your husband better fucking run or you will end up in prison!"

She was taking in what I just said before getting up and leaving.

I door slammed, and she let out a huge sigh of relief.

She probably didn't want me to see her crying because she tried holding back tears, but she eventually broke down.

Krissy P.O.V

I cried and cried and cried.

Crying because maybe this was finally over. Relief

Crying because my parents didn't love me. Sadness

Crying because Gerard knew the whole time. Anger

I wiped my tears and calmed myself down, seeing as Gerard just sat at the other end of the couch, not bothering to comfort me.

Once I had eventually stopped crying, I looked where Gerard sat, only to find that he wasn't there. He probably went back to his room, only I was suprised when he came back with other stuff.

He placed the stuff on the coffee table and crouched down in front of me.

"I am going to need you to take off your pants." He said casually. I gave him a 'what the fuck?' look, "I need to see your leg." My mouth made an 'o' shape as my trembling hands went to undo my pants.

Of course my hands were shaking too much for me to do anything.

"I-I can't do it." I choked, nearly crying again.

Gerard moved so that he was on his knees and head his hands on each side of my head, and his forehead placed on mine. He looked right into my eyes.

"Ssh, ssh, ssh. It's okay I'll do it for you, but listen. I don't want you to cry, okay? Whatever you do, don't cry, and don't expect me to hug you or anything, because that isn't how you and I do things right?" He said softly. I nodded, "Okay, so let me take your pants off."

I stood up slightly, so he could undo the button and unzip them. He slid them off slowly as not to hurt me leg any more. I sat back down.

Fuck! My leg looked horrible. My moms nails dug in my leg more than I thought they did. There was blood running from the wound.

I saw Gerard put something on a piece of cotton wool before saying, "Now this may sting, so...brace yourself."

"FUCK!" I screamed, "That stings like a bitch!"

He started laughing, "What's so funny?"

"It's funny seeing you in pain." I frowned. Once he said that he stopped laughing and looked up at me, "I'm sorry I didn't mean it like that."

I felt tears come to my eyes again, "I-it's okay." I said before wiping away tears.

Neither of us said anything else after that. The only sounds heard was my gasping at the stinging and the light chuckle from Gerard.

After he was done, he didn't take his hands away from my leg, he just stared.

Gerard P.O.V

I couldn't take my eyes off the bruises on her legs. I didn't want to look a them until I had sorted out what her mom had done.

Some were clearing, but some looked like they had been recently done.

"Take your shirt off." I stated. Yeah, probably shouldn't have said it quite like that!

"What!?" She shrieked.

"I want to see if the rest of your body is as fucked up as your legs, now off with the shirt."

She laughed, "Didn't you get a good look the other day?" She muttered, not wanting me to hear, but I did.

"I didn't mean to stare that day. I'm not a pervert or anything." She rolled her eyes before reluctantly taking her shirt off.

"Fuck." I said to myself. I turned her around to see her back, "I'm suprised you haven't broken anything. Or even end up dead."

"I-I know I am too." I could tell she was going to cry again. Please don't let her cry.

I left her a minute to get some clothes from my roon for her to wear, seeing as she can't go home to get her own stuff until tomorrow.

She got dressed before sitting back down. I could tell she was a little awkward sitting there. It was a little awkward for me too. We had never been left alone together until now.

"W-why didn't you do anything about...this...until now?" She asked.

I sighed, "If I had said anything to anyone, like the police or whatever, they would've gone to you and you would've denied it. Or I could've tried talking to you and you would've denied it. You wouldn't have told anyone. So...I didn't know how bad it got until last week until Mikey said something was wrong with you. Something about a stain on your bed." Her eyes went wide when I said that, "So, I couldn't just sit back and let whatever happens to you happen. I was already feeling really guilty about not doing anything sooner. I was not gonna let you die, it would've been my fault. So...I needed proof before I did anything, hence the DVDs I have."

She nodded, taking everything in. She knew I was right that's why she didn't say anything.

I got up from the floor and sat next to her, both of us a little suprised, "Talk to me. Tell me everything that's happened. Tell me what's on your mind. Tell me what you need to tell me. I won't tell anything to anyone I promise. This is your one chance to talk things out to me. Because after tonight, I'm not gonna wanna know. Tomorrow everything goes back to normal. Tomorrow I will pretend I know nothing and you will go back to being my little brother's annoying best friend."

She smiled slightly as did I. She took a deep breath before spilling everything out to me.

From the moment she moved here until now. What her parents did and how Todd came into her life.

It was hard for her to stop herself from crying but she did manage to keep them tears back.

"...and then you know the rest." She finished. Not once did I interrupt her, I just let her talk to me. Talking is what she needed.

"I am so sorry. If I had known this was gonna happen, I would've done something so much sooner than now."

She shrugged, "It's not your fault, what's happened has happened." Before she could stop it, she broke down in tears again.

"Stop crying, please. I said no crying." She did nothing to stop it.

I sighed, Fuck it.

I grabbed her and pulled her into a comforting hug, rocking back and forth, rubbing her back to calm her down.

"It's okay, it's over now. You're safe here."

She finally calmed down before falling asleep in my arms. I didn't know what to do now, but before I could make my mind up, the phone rang.

"Shit." I whispered, hoping this won't wake her.

"Hello?"

"Hey Gee, it's Mikey. Sophie and Rebecca have gone home now, and I'm staying the night at Frank's is that okay?"

"Sure Mikes that's fine. Mom and dad aren't home anyway." We exchanged a few more words before hanging. I checked back on her and she was still asleep, using my chest as a pillow.

Carefully, I picked her up bridal style and she stirred, "Gerard?" She mumbled.

"Ssh, go back to sleep." And she did just that.

I stood between the stairs and my bedroom. I was debating whether or not I should let her sleep in my bed and I'll take the couch, or have her sleep in Mikey's bed and then I have my own bed.

I decided on the latter. After tucking her in, I stroked her hair and sighed. She has been through shit. What has she ever done to deserve all that?

I went back downstairs to my room to sleep, but not before placing my lips on her forehead.
Sign up to rate and review this story