Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > The Life of a Princess

Enter a New Friend?

by SnowAhriman 0 reviews

There is a fight with the bitchest miko around.

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Kikyo - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-04-14 - Updated: 2006-04-15 - 767 words

0Unrated
I would like to say that is fic is also on FFN so is it's sister fic that a friend is writting. Her log in is Rain Gunji. A lot of the action in the story will be in her fic because it is the same story but two different women's point of views.

Don't own it so don't sue.

Chapter 4
Enter a new Friend

Snow fallowed her noise. The kitsune smelled like a fruit she could not put a name to. They were a her, a demoness. 'Maybe I should warn her about Kikyo.' Many know of the miko but few know of her true power.

Snow used her power over shadow to hide her self. The kitsune had rusty hair and was about 5 foot six or so. She held her self like a warrior, similar to Kazuma but less manly, she was a female.

Snow sighed, again she thought of Kazuma. After her first report her orders were changed, she was to stay there but not be seen. She was to do this until she got word from Lord Kanji. Kazuma was the go between. Not that Snow minded. After a month and much talking they became close friends.

Again Snow sighed, Murdoc was not talking to her. He would go days without saying so much as hello. She knew it was Kazuma, he had been making a few passes and being technically alive, unlike some souls in bottles, she replied.

Snow watched the kitsune hunt down some game. 'Must be the large buck that made it's way into this area. She spun her staff around and was about to leave when she scented Kikyo and heard a bowstring being pulled back to notch an arrow.

The kitsune was no threat whey kill her? Snow used the shadows to get to the clearing in which the buck was feeding. The kitsune had such a longing look in her eyes to the buck.

Snow spotted Kikyo she could tell she was saying something but she did not know what. Soon the arrow was shot. Snow was ready to save the kitsune and knocked the arrow out of the air with a shift blow from her staff.

Kikyo turned to Snow. "How is it that my purifying arrow had no effect on you?"

"Shit!" Snow cursed. "Why did you attack her? She was no threat."

Behind Snow the kitsune was fuming. She was on fire, Snow turned from the miko to face the now totally pissed off kitsune. "Miko looked what the fuck you did. She will burn down the whole forest now."

"You scared away my game!" The kitsune clapped her hands then touched the ground. (Think Edward Elric from FMA.) The ground began to shake and was now on fire. The thing was that it never touched the grass or trees. The flames licked at Kikyo's feet. Soon a battle broke out. Doing her duty to stay alive Snow deflected a few arrows and aimed a dagger or two at Kikyo. Soon Kikyo's hakamas were burned and so were Snow's. The kitsune had a few wounds from Kikyo as did Snow. Soon they all could barely move.

"HEY YOU TWO! I THINK I AM GOING HOME NOW!" Snow yelled to the others and watched as the miko and kitsune went their own ways. Kikyo headed to the village and the kitsune headed west. "I guess I should go back and tell them what has happened."

It took Snow an extra day and a half to reach the castle, do to her injuries. Kazuma ran to meet her when the scent of her blood got to the castle. "Snow, what happened?" She did not answer, she landed in his arms.

51 yrs later When Kagome shows up

"Murdoc?"

"What do you want?"

"If I ever find a way to release you would you go?"

"So now you what me gone?"

"No."

"Every one needs rest. Your lover boy is coming."

"Snow?"

"Kazuma, what is it?"

"Nothing. Hey would you like to have dinner with me now?"

"Sure, just give me time to change?"

"See you in..."

"20?" Kazuma nodded and Snow went to her closet. The kimono she picked showed her station as on of the royal guards but was more casual then her uniform.

Kazuma looked up the stairs she was perfect. She really was going to be the best choice. As unmated phoenix he was not to mess with females of his race but Snow was a neko and she would be his way of release. Little did he know she was thinking the same thing.
Sign up to rate and review this story