Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > The Life of a Princess

Fights and Runaways

by SnowAhriman 0 reviews

Again the title says it all.

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Sesshoumaru - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-04-14 - Updated: 2006-04-15 - 1773 words

0Unrated
Snow and Rain will duke it out in this one. As I have said before I am an artist I am not so good with words so I will not have as many details as I wish. Rain said she will most likely have this fight in Physical Graffiti (her fic).

Kazuma is an OC but I got the name from the red head hottie from s-CRY-ed if you haven't ever seen it you need your head check. I love it because there is no good or evil. The main character is an outlaw type figure and his rival is an officer in the police force thingy. Bishi fest any one? Well okay there is two hot guys and Kazuma's best friend has the same voice actor as Sano from RK.

I can tell you that the anime that I will be using are IY, YYH, and DN Angel. Those are for sure but I think that others will come in later I have to talk to Rain. I know that a lot of the characters will be OC that Rain and I came up with to represent our friends. If you want to know why we did this ask Rain.

I would like to inform every one that Hiei will be in the next chapter so there another anime. I have to stop the AN if I want the chapter to be longer than this.

I don't own any of the anime or characters I use so don't think I do.

Chapter VI
Fights and Runaways

Snow finished polishing her staff as Kazuma came in. "Hey."

"What do you want?" Snow smiled when she turned to face him, her fangs showing.

"Beware, rumors have it that Rain fought and now trains with a vampire."

"She was at the ball. I can read minds you know, even those of the strongest warriors," Snow smirked. "This is going to be fun."

"Can you do this?" Snow didn't answer she simply finished tying her sash.

Each fighter was told just to wear a sparring out fit. (Think Sesshomaru's clothing minus the armor.) They were each allowed one weapon but natural gifts, such as her control over shadows were allowed as well. With her knowledge given to her by the fates Snow was sure she could hold her own. At least she hoped so, Sesshomaru would be watching.

Snow entered the dojo. She shifted her eyes. Many lords and ladies extend their stay to watch the little sparring match. Rain was already there. She carried a sword that seemed to have it's own aura. (Think Yunsung's from SCII) Snow finally felt ready.

Snow dropped into a sparring stance soon followed by Rain. A voice came to Snow, Rain's thoughts. Snow awaited the attack. She knew every move before they were to happen, that was until Rain's mind went blank.

Rain was a beast running on instinct. Snow was at a lost. Could she take a demon so in toned with their youkai blood? They all would find out soon.

Hours pasted and the whole dojo was incased in a huge shadow. Not a soul could see the battle field but the mistress of the shadows. Snow was pissed that her tails were blackened from when Rain caught them on fire. Now ever time that Rain tried to light a flame which do to power lost was not that big; hell the shadows would flicker ever now and then, would put it one way or another. Each were beaten and bleeding.

Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru was having problems with his instincts with the scent of Snow's blood in the air. If he was not the one to set this up he would have killed Rain but he told her not to go easy not matter what she heard about the girl. Every one could tell by the look in their eyes what was planed for the neko, but when?

Snow And Rain

'This has to end soon my tails are too heavy,' Snow thought to herself as she ready her staff to strike Rain. She went in for the attack but with so much time in her shadows, Rain's hearing had picked up the slack and could hear her coming. The next thing the lords and ladies saw was a kitsune and neko falling down. This would one will have to be a draw.

Three days later

Snow woke up, she was in her room at the southern castle. She was hungry and in need of some water. She walked down to the kitchens. To see if she could get just that.

Walking down the hall Snow saw Kazuma flirting with some female phoenix, that looked like she was of higher class. Snow walked right passed them the rest of the way to the kitchen.

"I need something to eat and some water."

"Hai, Lady Snow. It is good to see ye up and about," the cook said as he turned to prepare her order.

"Snow-chan when did you sneak down here?"

"Kaza-kun, how are you?" Snow said in a sickly sweet voice.

"I should be the one asking that. Are you fully healed yet?"

"I just used a lot of power. Rain Gunji is one tough little kit. So she won right? I must have looked foolish falling out like that."
"It was a draw, Snow." Snow would never tell him but this battle was a way of proving she was leaving her old life behind, the life were she couldn't even hold a katana much less use one.

"How long have I been out?"

"Close to three days, you gave Alli a scary there for a while." Kazuma looked at her plate. It had a wide range of food on it, but the meat was cooked something most youkai did not do. "How can you eat it like that. It is better raw."

"That is not always true. Sometimes is it better to add spices and herbs in the cooking." Snow used her coop sticks to eat her first meal in three days and she enjoyed it. After she was finished she returned the dishes and stood to leave.

"Where do you think you are going. You should not have been out of bed. You know Alli is not going to like it."

"I will hear that for myself. I am heading there now."

Alli was the royal healer here in the southern lands. She lived in a hut just past the main dojo. She treated ever kind of wound that you could think of. When Snow walked in to the door she started on the younger neko about being out of bed. Snow of course informed her that she was okay just a little sore.

"Alli I just wanted to get the okay to leave your care. I know that I used to much energy, but am I healed physically?"

"Yes but..."

"I will be leaving the lands of the four taiyoukai at the end of the week. I will miss you." Snow inhaled before she left hoping the scent would be forever burnt into her memory.

"What of Kazuma?"

"He needs to find himself a phoenix mate if he wants the people to have him as Kanji's heir. We were never meant to be."

About 3 years later

Snow had been in this village for over 2 years now. She was now sitting in a bar sipping rice wine. The stuff was not to her liking but what can she say? It was all she could get. The stuff from over seas was hard to come by. In her hand was a piece of charcoal and the paper was on the bar.

The work was dark but you could see the outline of a warrior with two swords. His eyes were the most visible.

"Beautiful," a young demon said in the common language of the village. Snow looked at them as she finally caught what they said.

"Sorry, thank you"

"Who is the subject."

"Sesshomaru," Snow said the name of the man she loved for the first time since she last saw him.

"The destroyer of the circle of life? Why would you pick such a subject?"

"You speak Japanese?" Snow asked the new found friend.

"I am from the land of the four taiyoukai. I moved when an evil neko lady was trying to take over the northern lands."

"Oh. I am remember that. I picked Sesshomaru because he is a close friend of mine and one of the taiyoukai."

"You're in love with him aren't you?"

"Not by choice but have you ever felt like you were on borrowed time? Listen to me I act as though I have always known you."

"You are just home sick."

Break in Fic

"Damn, neko bitch!" Jakin had tracked the future lady of the western lands to a village on the main land. How could she move around so much.? He just got word of a neko with silver highlighted dark hair and two tails in the next town.

Jakin walked into the human village, even if there were a lot of demons around the place smelled heavily of human. He walked into the local tavern. "I am looking for someone."

"I would have guessed," the bartender said. Jakin took no offence because he did not catch the insult. "A toad girlfriend?"

"WHAT?!?!?! No, I am looking for a neko wanted by my lord back home."

"Snow do you know of any other neko in town?"

"No, I don't think there are any."

"You runaway bitch do you know what I have been though to find you? Lord Sesshomaru-sama wants you back in his domain as we speak."

"Why? Does he want a good house mate? Tell him if he wants me he'll just have to catch me up a tree."

Break

"Is that all she said?"

"Hai, milord."

"Dismissed." 'So she wants the thrill of the chase does she? Then I guess the games are on.'

End Chapter

Snow: Okay I just would like to ask you to review.

Rain: You are too nice tell them to review.

Snow: You don't.

Rain: ...

Snow: Well that was the end of chapter 6. Wow ^_^ 6 whole chapters.

I think I will try some thing new for this chapter how about a preview.

-----

"Leave now and be unhappy forever."

"You speak of emotions like you always have them." Soon Snow felt Sesshomaru's head on her shoulder.

"They're hidden not gone." His lips touched the skin that showed just about her low collar. "Come home with me."

-----

What will happen? That is for me to know and you to find out. Review! Please.
Sign up to rate and review this story