Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > The Life of a Princess

Returning Home

by SnowAhriman 0 reviews

Snow says good bye. First real sign of crossover by the name of Hiei.

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Sesshoumaru - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-04-14 - Updated: 2006-04-15 - 964 words

0Unrated
Chapter VII
Returning Home

Snow felt it coming, a rain storm. She inhaled the early scent of the fresh rain when she picked up the scent of her (and every fan girl's) favorite taiyoukai. "What can I do for you?"

It had been ten years since she left the lands of the four great taiyoukai, but she would know that scent any time or where.

"You left."

"I noticed. I had a nice little talk with one of the fates. I no longer own my own life."

"What did they give you?"

"A great strength..."

"Knowledge." Snow nodded to his stated question.

"You know what? We are damned to fight for our love. You want to know something funny? In other time lines you and I are at war with each other because of our fathers. They hate the fact that we wish to mate. Here my father was killed and I am forced to work for the fates so I can be strong enough." Snow was about to walk away never looking at him knowing it would make it harder. As she was about to take a step she felt strong arms (he got them back come on) wrap around her shoulders.

"Leave now and be unhappy for the rest of your days."

"You speak of emotions like you always have them." Sesshomaru put his head on Snow's shoulder inhaling her scent.

"They are hidden not gone." His lips found their way to her neck. Shivers ran up and down Snow's spine. "Come home with me."

The world froze. Sesshomaru's heart did not beat in Snow's ears she was worried until she saw her guest. "The mother."

"Snow it is time for you to pay your first installment."

"What do I have to do?"

"You are needed over seas. He is needed to defend his lands a challenge will happen soon because of his absence. You are to send him home and head to the nearest ship yard."

"Yes my lady." Snow bowed as best she could in Sesshomaru's arms. Time returned to it's true course.

"I don't want to say this but I can't. I will come back to you as soon as I am set free of my latest task. I hope it will be soon yet I do not know if it will be in our favor." Snow ducked out of his arms and this time walked away. Sesshomaru was left to stand there.

Break!

"What can I get you?"

"A night out on the town, sweet thing." Snow twitched when the man groped her ass. He was so close to touching her tails. Even after working here for the last few years she just could not get used to the feeling of some one grapping her.

"We don't sever that here. I think you can go around the corner I think that is a cathouse."

Snow walked over to the bar. She was ready to throw that damn human into the world of shadow. She was sure some creature would take pity on him and eat him.

"You know it would be easier to kill him."

"Yeah but then I would have to deal with things like prison with more idiots."

"Whatever you baka neko."

'Did he just call me a stupid cat?' Snow tried to read his mind but couldn't, whatever he was he was good. Now with a closer inspection he was a demon a hybrid but she could not tell from his aura which kind. In other words he did not gain his parents power.

Snow was a little thrown for a loop. It had been 50 years since she has spoken to a youkai and over 20 before that. With two centuries between now and her last meeting with Sesshomaru, Snow was ready to head home.

"Do I get to know the name of the creature that insults me?" For the first time since they first spoke he looked up from his drink.

'Any fool can tell her "belt" is her tails. A two tail she would sell for a high price in the slave trade.' Unknown to him Snow had heard his thoughts as he dropped his guard a degree.

"I heard that." His face did not change reminding her of a lost love but he was young compared to Snow much less Sesshomaru.

"Did you now?"

"Don't play with me. Find me after my shift. We need to talk, youngling."

Break!

The dark figure stood outside the tavern. "Shadows are the created by light yet more grow in the dark," Snow said as she slipped out of the shadows behind him. Red eyes starred at her but there was not answer. They just looked at each other.

"Snow who is your friend?" One of the girls from the tavern said as she was walking home.

'Your guess is as good as mine.'

"My name is Hiei." 'You damn smelling human.' The girl left heading to her husband.

"You are with the bandits?"

"You are the defender of these fucking low lives? If what they say is true you will be a foe worth my time." He drew his katana from seemly thin air.

Snow smirked and reached for the small of her back. There set two steel fans. With a flick of her wrists both were open. Hiei was the first to attack. Snow used his shadow to track him. With her left hand she blocked him. With her right she held the fan to his throat. "Looks like I win this one. Come find me when you need help with the darkness."

Snow walked away. The bandits left town and Snow was in a good mood when she was told her mission was over. She was finally going home finally returning to her taiyoukai.
Sign up to rate and review this story