Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > The Life of a Princess

The Matting

by SnowAhriman 0 reviews

Snow goes home to Sesshomaru.

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Sesshoumaru - Warnings: [?] [X] - Published: 2006-04-14 - Updated: 2006-04-15 - 1054 words

0Unrated
I don't own any thing that can be found outside of this fic.

Chapter VIII
The Matting

When the ship finally landed, Snow felt great happiness and her homesickness weaken. Her only fear was what she would find at then Western Castle. He wouldn't be...

Snow put off her visit to the taiyoukai. She just could not face him right now. She headed south. As she traveled she came across a small troop of phoenixes (is that right?) she camped out with them. In her tent she was going through her things. "I thought I brought a pair of combs not just one. I guess not."

"Lady Snow we are having dinner now do you want anything?"

"I'll be there in a minute," She answered to the unseen solider.

"You are going to eat with those birds?"

"I am."

"Why?"

"I don't have to explain any thing to you."

Snow was handed a plate of food. She looked around there was a place near the troop leader. "Mind if an old retired royal guard sits here?"

"It would be our honor, my lady."

BREAK!

"Why the fuck wasn't I informed?"

"You could not be found! I went to your Western lord and he too did not know where you were."

"I will not taint the memory of Kanji-sama by fighting with you. I've done what I have come here for. I hope you and your mate will fair well." The women next to Kazuma had been given Snow all kinds of dirty looks since she walked into the door. She could not stand that the people liked Snow better than herself.

BREAK!

The gates were just in front of her. Did she really want to go inside to find... To find what? A matted lord? A dead lord? When she found out the Kanji was no longer with us she began to doubt the fates and their promises. She would have to walk in and face her doubts to find the answers.

Snow was led to a study. The scent in the room was of dust and old books. She could not tell who the last being in this room was. She was slightly scared. They said the lord would be here soon not Lord Sesshomaru.

Snow heard footsteps out side the door, she stood. "You've returned."

"I've noticed."

"You're not matted."

"I noticed."

"Why did you wait?" Sesshomaru did not answer with words but scoped her up. She did not know where he was going, because soon they were at a huge set of doors.

Sesshomaru kicked open the doors to reveal the royal chambers. He laid her down on the bed. He could not keep his eyes off her. He removed his armor then hers. She looked up at him. In his eyes she was prefect. In hers she was finding her true love and destiny.

Lemon Starts here

He kissed her softly at first then it grew in passion. He ran his claws across her throat to see if she trusted him. Snow did not even notice his action. She felt that they could never hurt each other.

Snow did not know when their clothing was removed but soon they were skin to skin. He kissed her neck inhaling her scent. She ran her fingers through his hair. He trailed his left hand to her lower abs and slowly rubbed her there. She had her hands on his back. He slowly entered her.

Snow in took a sharp breath the pleasure surly would kill her. He started out with a slow rhythm. Sesshomaru was whisper in her ear, sweet nothings. (1) Snow felt her self building and she knew he would be reaching that point as well.

Snow screamed his name as she came that night. Sesshomaru roared as his release hit him. Snow felt a slight pain in her neck where he marked her. She was now his and he hers. (2)

End Lemonish thingy


Snow woke up feeling warm and safe. She went to get up when Sesshomaru's arms wrapped around her tighter. So it was not one of her many dreams, she really his mate. She turned to look at him; he was in a light sleep. Snow snuggled into him and fell back to sleep. Unknown to her, he smiled.

'My mate? Am I really mated to the lovely being in my arms?'

'Yes, yes you are,' Snow answered through her powers that she had been training of late. She went back to sleep, she was really tired and he did not balm her.

When Sesshomaru was sure that she was asleep again he pulled back the blankets to reveal his mark. To this day he remembered the day his mother told him about the matting mark.

"When you mark your mate, she will be connected with you body, mind, and soul."

"How will I know my mate?" This was asked before he ever meet Snow.

"Your heart and instinct will lead you."

Shortly after she was taken from this world, he was pushed from his home to train and Inuyasha's mother was brought in. His family was replaced with his father's new one.

Something in side of Sesshomaru told him to kiss the mark that was just changing into its correct shape and place. The mark was moving to her right shoulder. There would set a crescent moon the same color as the on his forehead behind an S the same color as the strips on his face. (3)

Snow moaned as he gave the mark a lick. "So you are a wake?"

"You caught me," Sesshomaru answered as he pulled her closer. She truly was his mate.

End Chapter

Snow: The little thing here will explain the numbers.

1. Okay I know that was a little OOC but you have seen nothing yet. We, as in Rain and myself, have a few things planed.

2. This would have been longer but as I have said before, Snow is based on myself. She and I share a name. It feels like I am writing what I did not what my character did. I will warm to the idea as I write more.

3. I think I read that some where. If I did I am sorry. I don't want to Snow's mark to be on her neck because of a later event.
Sign up to rate and review this story