Categories > Original > Fantasy > Thorns and Roses

Dark Fangs

by Fleur 1 review

Nate Fang appears, everyone demonstates their powers, Fire, Water, Earth, Shadow, (Runze powers)

Category: Fantasy - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2009-12-22 - Updated: 2009-12-26 - 852 words

0Unrated
"So, Dev, you're finally here." said Eli, as she rolled her eyes, Dia smirked. "Hey, I wasn't that late." I replied. "Besides, there's someone I want you to meet." "Guys, this is Nathaniel Fang, all him Nate."

---------------(Eli)

The guy beside Dev nodded and said "Hi" He was asian, I scanned his appearance, tall, baggy jeans, black shirt, with dark blue jacket, typical black asian hair, black square framed glasses (once again, asian, duh), pretty good looking, (well most girls would call him hot, but as for me, pfft). But then, when my gaze reached his face, and I looked into his eyes, I found something startling. His eyes were silver, pure, and unaffected, icy-cold, and somehow they added a sharp beautiful feature to his face, and graced him with a non-chalant, don't-mess-with-me look. He noticed me "glancing", and I stared right back, as if to show I wasn't afraid. He grinned (but even that was a cold smile), in a "so, huh, I guess you're not like the others." kinda way. For the moment our eyes were locked and my heart started to speed up. Wait, before you start to misunderstand, it was only by a like by a fraction, speeding up just enough for me to notice the thumping, feel annoyed and look away.

--------------- (Dia)

Ok, so you gotta admit, this guy does look pretty cool, fine fine, he's hot. But not my type. Dia sighed and thought "So this is why Eli and Zae say my standards are too high." But really, with the Nate dude standing beside Dev, they really stood out, they looked like complete opposites, but somehow it just fit. Though, somehow when they stood next to each other, you had the urge to look at Nate more than at Dev. And that's saying something. I mean, Drevin's (Dev) the kind of guy that when he walks through the hallway, people huddle together and whisper in awe "That was Drevin Knight" Dev like them (Her, Zae and Eli), was rich and attractive, and with handsome looks, most girls swooned next to him, and most guys hated standing next to him, fearing that they would be outshone. (which always happened) And yet, this dude, this guy had an air of mystery that even Dev with his golden blond hair and deep green eyes couldn't compare to.

Zae asked, "So, why are you introducing this guy to us?" Dev said, well you know we're all transfering to Silver Academy next year, right?" It was true, theiry parents decide that is time for all of them to get proper training at the Academy, which only the top students in each school could get into (at least for normal people). "Well, Nate's coming too." finished Dev. "Yeah, so what does that have to do with us, lots of people with Runze (pronounced roonze) are coming too." said Eli "Not meaning to be you know, not caring and all that, but yeah" Zae and her exchanged smiles, while Dia mouthed "It's supposed to be a joke." and Dev grinned, while Nate asked "Sooo, what do you guys specialize in?" (Meaning their Runze [magic])

Dia replied "Fire" and grinned as she snapped and flame burst forth from the tips of her fingers (while making sure no one was looking). Zae said "Water" and the water from her cup rose into the air and formed an exact water replica of her face. Dev said "Well, you kinda already know mine, but since everyone's being dramatic, I guess I'll join in." As he whispered "Earth" and the ground beneath them rumbled, and people in the coffee shop turned and look towards the ground, slightly panicking. Dev continued "I mean I would do somehting more dramatic, like raise a boulder or something, but well, you know." Dia and Eli laughed, while Zae muttered, "Show-off." "Well, as for me," said Eli, as All three of her friends exchanged amused glances, she ignored them, continued, and as she said "Panton." a real silver rose appeared into her hand, and during that very instant the lights flickered and wind blew up her hair, the water replica of Zae turned into ice, and lightning and fire appeared and intertwined through and out the tips of fingers. Nate raised his eyebrows "Very impressive. So, you can control everything (Panton means everything in latin, and he met all the runez) huh?" Eli rolled her eyes, and sighed. and asked "Then what's yours?" And as he said "Darkness" his shadow materialized on the spot into a dark shape, then turned into a silver rose. Zae opened her mouth, except nothing came out, and Dev muttered, "You guys are BOTH show-offs."

Nate continued, "well now that the introductions done, let's go have some fun, shall we?" Eli rolled her eyes, and smiled. Dev smirked, Dia sighed, and Zae said "Come on, everyone, lets go!"



Story of Entrance to Academy next chap.

Please Review!!! This is my first story/fanfic ever! I would love if you gave me opinions/constructive criticism/encourgement or what you like or don't like about this story
Sign up to rate and review this story