Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Boyfriend Test

Chapter 10

by CherryBlossom1210 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-01-12 - Updated: 2010-01-12 - 2133 words

0Unrated
Days passed and it was time for the group to finish their vacation and go back home.
So they traveled back,and went to their homes and slept and blah,blah,blah.
Until a day...

"Who is it?",Sakura asked as she walked towards the door lazily with a bucket full of ice-cream in her hands.She opened it to see Ino.
"Sakura,there is a huge prob.",she said and walekd past her.Sakura sighed and closed the door then walking after her to the couch.
"Yes,Ino?",she asked.
"Sai followed me here.",Ino said.
"And?",Sakura asked.
"He keeps saying that he likes me,alot!And he doesn't know I'm dating Sasuke!Who do I pick,they are both seriously hot and so sincere with me?",she questioned.
"Yeah,both so sincere.",Sakura said looking down to her ice-cream with a smirk.
Guess who she thought wasn't sincere to Ino?
"So?Who do I pick?",Ino asked.Sakura sighed and looked at her,then having an idea.She smiled and turned herself fully to her.
"Maybe you should pick Sai.You've been with Sasuke too much,and it should be getting you tired,right?",Sakura said.
"Yeahhh...",Ino trailed off.
"So,maybe it is best to pick somebody new.I mean,you and Sasuke haven't even...done it..yet,have you?",Sakura said.
"Noo...",Ino trailed off.
"So,you see where I'm getting at?",Sakura asked.
"So,dump Sasuke and have Sai?",Ino asked.
"Exactly!",Sakura said.
"But,Sai has a heart and is fun,while Sasuke has the money and fame.",Ino said.
"Well,do you think love needs money and fame?",Sakura asked.
"Yes.",Ino said quickly.Sakura sighed and scooped up some ice-cream turning away.
"Then,I guess you'll have to bid Sai a last goodbye..forever.",Sakura said.
"Wait!",Ino said.
Bing!
"What?",Sakura asked.
"How about,I mean while date Sai behind Sasuke's back?Just for a while to see who I like more.",Ino suggested.
Wow,who would've thought she'd be cheating too.,Sakura through hiding her smirk.She looked at her and nodded as if thinking.
"Yeah,seems like a great idea!You should go all for it.I'll cover you when Sasuke is looking for you,so don't worry.",Sakura said.
"Great,okay.Well,I have to go meet up with Sai so I'll see you later.",Ino said and left quickly.Sakura smirked.
"Well,wasn't what I wanted,but at least it got better.",Sakura said.

"Hi,guys,sorry I was late!",Ino said running inside the room for her modeling where everybody was waiting.
"Where were you?",Kiba asked.
"Umm...just out somewhere.",Ino said and looked at Sakura,who gave her a thumbs up and a wink.Ino nodded and then went to the dressing room to get dressed.
"You hiding something,Sakura?",Kiba asked with a smirk.
"No.",Sakura said.
"Yes,you are.",he said.
"No,I'm not.",Sakura said.
"Yes,yo-"
"End of discussion!",she yelled making him narrowed his eyes.She stood up and brushed herself off.
"You sure have gotten mean.",he said.
"No,I've gotten nicer,because you'd be on the ground with a broken arm if we were having this 'discussion' before the trip.",she said.
"Well,can we have a discussion on our way to the mall?",he asked with a smile.
"Nope.",she said.He sighed.
"Let's go.Boss just called.We got some new songs we have to try out.",Sasuke said.
"Aw,couldn't we got later.",Kiba asked.
"No!Now,come on.",Sasuke said.They followed him to the doors,Sakura waving goodbye.Sasuke looked back at her and gave her a small and secret smirk,before leaving.She smiled happily and looked ahead,but to see Sai.
"Ahh!God,where did you come from?",she said.
"So,you are hugging with Naruto Uzamaki all the time,but doing Sasuke Uchiha?",he asked with a smile.
"What are you-",but she cut herself off with a small gasp as she remembered when Sai came in on her and Sasuke.
"You were saying?",he asked.
"Look,keep out of what's not yours.You're lucky you are even invited in here,otherwise we get security to kick you out.",Sakura said.
"Fine,fine.But I dp know you're best friend is also dating Sasuke Uchiha,and cheating with me too.",Sai said.
"I already know that too.",Sakura said.
"But you do not know what your other best friend is doing behind your back.",he said.
"What?",she asked.Suddenly,Hinata came to mind.
"Yes,Hinata Hyuuga.",Sai said.
"Hinata's not doing anything behind my back.",Sakura said.
"That's what you think.",Sai said.
"Look,get lost before I have you kicked out..personally.",she said.
"And what does personally mean?",he asked.
"By my foot,smart one!",she yelled.
"Calm yourself.Look,obviously there is alot of flaws and bad habits in this group.I won't get in between it,but you just have to make sure that I have Ino Yamanaka.Simple as that.",he said.
"And what do you plan to do with Ino?",Sakura asked.
"To love her and take her out like a real gentleman.",Sai said.
"Or stalk her?",Sakura asked crossing her arms.
"No!Now,just make sure you keep Uchiha busy.",Sai said.
"Fine,as if I care.",Sakura said.
"Good.",he said an dheld out his hand.Sakura sighed and shook it firmly and quickly.

"Where's Ino?",Naruto asked as the group sat in the club in the V.I.P room.
"Don't know.",Sasuke said.
"Neither do I.",Sakura said.
"Well,I heard something about her going out when she was talking on the phone.",Hinata said.
"Oooh,somebody's getting tired of the Uchiha.",Kiba said.Sasuke smirked and sighed.
"Great news for me.",Sasuke murmured.
"What,don't like Ino anymore?",Naruto asked with a smirk.
"We can say that.",Sasuke said.
"That's mean to say about Ino behind her back.",Hinata said.
"Hinata?",Naruto asked.
"Nobody should be doing something bad behind a friend's back.It's awful.",Hinata said.Sakura listened to her and sighed.
"Yeah.",she murmured bringing Sasuke's attention to her.He sighed as well.
"I'm going back.Have new songs to work on.",Sasuke said standing up.
"Well,I havr to go too because my parents said to come early.Something about talking to me.",Sakura said standing up.
"Want me to drive you?",Naruto asked.
"Nah,I'll take the bus.",Sakura said.She bent down and gave him a big kiss on the lips,making Sasuke clench his jaw.Sakura smiled and waved as she followed Sasuke out the door closing it behind her.
"Why not just break up with Naruto?",Sasuke asked.
"Well,I will.But maybe not now.",Saura said crossing her arms.
"Why not?",he asked stopping and turned himself to her.She stopped and turned herself to him as well.
"Because I'm not ready to break his heart yet.",she said.
"When will you be ready?",he asked.
"What is wrong with you?",she asked.
"Nothing.Nothing at all.",he said turning ahead and continued to walk.She sighed and followed him out.
"Sure,it's nothing.Is it because you don't want me breaking your best friend's heart any longer?Or because your jealous?",she asked.
"I want you to break his heart so you'd be mine officially.",he said not even stopping to look at her.
"Then are you jealous?",she asked.That stopped him.
"No,I am not.",he said.She smiled and ran up to him.
"So,you are jealous.Wow,who knew THE Sasuke Uchiha would be jealous of his best friend for the first time?So...weird.",she said.
"Sakura.",he said.
"Oh,you're right!That's not the word.Let's call it...Oh,I know!Miraculous.So miraculous.",she said.
"Sakura.",he said again getting annoyed.
"Still not the word.Man,you sure are picky,chicken butt.How abou-"
"Sakura,just shut it!",he yelled.She gasped staring at him wide-eyed.
First time he's gotten mad in years,and yelled like that to her.
"Sure,I'm having sex with you and we are together having an affair behind MY best friend's back,but you just keep getting annoying!Fine,you want me to admit!Fine!I am damn jealous and I hate Naruto having his hands all over you!I believe I am the only one to ever put hands on you!Not Naruto,but me!",he yelled.She just stared at him silently,the same wide eyes.
He sighed and looked down trying to calm himself,but everything in him was shaking with absolutely anger.His fists and jaw were clenching,and his eyes were squeezing shut.
"Sasuke....",she whispered.She took a step towards him and lifted her hands to his face lifting it up.He opened his eyes slowly still breathing heavily.
"Sasuke,that is so sweet.I've been told alot of sweet things from guys before,but what you said tops it all.I'm sorry that I can't have a public relationship with you,but I will soon.",she said.Tears were now running down her cheeks and he was a bit more calm now.
But it didn't change what he thought.
"I don't care when you do it,how you do it,or where you do it.Just leave Naruto and come to me.I can't take seeing you two together anymore.",he said and walked off to his car.She sniffed and let her arms drop to her side,looking back as she saw him get in his car and drive off.
She sighed and wiped her tears away quickly.

"Sakura!",she heard her father call from downstairs.She sighed and took the headphones from her ears going downstairs to see what her father wanted.
"What?",she asked entering the dining room.Her mother and father sat down there looking very serious.
"Sakura,we have news to tell you.",her mother said.
"Well,what is it?",Sakura asked.
"We'll soon be moving to America.",her father announced.Sakura's eyes widened and she gasped.
"No!There is no way I'm going to America.I want to stay here and be with my friends and-"
"That boyfriend of yours?",her mother asked.
"Look,point is I am not leaving.",Sakura said crossing her arms.
"Yes,you will.I am your father and I am demanding for it.",he said.
"So?You think just because your my daddy,I'll always come crying to you for something.Well,sorry,but no.I haven't in the last 12 years!",she yelled.
"That is enough!",her father yelled standing up in his chair.
"Sakura,we have always been here for you.",her mother said.
"No,you've been there for all the people in the world that needs to prove that they are not guilty.You've been there for people who pay you to fight for them.You've never been there for your daughter that you've ignored since 5 years old!",she yelled.
"Be quiet!You will listen to yuor mother and me,and that is final!",he yelled.
"Well sorry,daddy,but not for me.I turn 18 this year,and you guys can't stop me from moving out on my own.It won't make a differencr to me,cause it's felt like I've been on my own for years anyways.",Sakura said and turned walking to the door.
"Sakura,you come back here now!",she heard her father yell,before slamming the door shut.She ran far away,anywhere from the house,when she found herself in front of the big studio where Sasuke and the band works.
She sighed and walked ahead in to the person behind the counter.
"Hi,I'm the girlfriend of Naruto Uzamaki.Is his band here?",she asked.
"I'm sorry,but I cannot simply believe that.",she said.
"Are they here?",Sakura asked.
"Yes,but you cannot go and see them.",she said.
"Unless I invite her.",somebody said.They looked over to see Sasuke standing there with his hands in his pockets.Wearing jeans with a dressy black shirt and nikes with sunglasses.
"Yes,Mr.Uchiha.",the girl behind the counter said with a blush on her face.Sakura rolled her eyes scowling at the girl and walked to Sasuke.
"Sorry,for coming unannounced.",she said.
"What are you doing here?",he asked.
"I don't really kow.Just had some troubles back at home and went somewhere,but ended up here.",she said looking around.
"Come on.",he said.He turned and walked of,she followed him obediantly.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'm done and I very much hope you liked it!
So,thanks for reading and please look forward to the next chapter!
Bye Bye!:3!!!^_^!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story