Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Dont Forget to Remember Me

Dont Forget to Remember Me

by frankismyhomefry 4 reviews

It started at my toes. A pain so unbearable, unlike anything I have ever felt in my life. I wanted to scream in agony but I couldn’t make any sound escape my throat. I couldn’t move, couldn’t...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2010-01-01 - Updated: 2010-01-02 - 870 words - Complete

0Cliche
It started at my toes. A pain so unbearable, unlike anything I have ever felt in my life. I wanted to scream in agony but I couldn’t make any sound escape my throat. I couldn’t move, couldn’t see, couldn’t breathe. I could only feel. I felt a warm hand squeezing mine and a tear rolling down my cheek before it all went black…


There was a constant beeping. My body felt like dead weight. I couldn’t move a single thing. There was a slight warm pressure on my hand. I could feel drops of something wet hitting the top of my hand. There was a bright white light shining in my eyes. I let out a noise from deep in my throat as I opened my eyes. The room was white from top to bottom. I knew right away that I was in a hospital room.
“Katy?” a sweet, smooth voice said to me.
“Katy, baby can you hear me?” it said again. I looked in the direction of the voice. There to my right sat a gorgeous man with dark brown hair and amazing chocolate brown eyes. His eyes were tainted red from crying. He was holding onto my hand and had a smile on his face.
“Thank god baby. You scared me. I thought we had lost you for good. I love you so much” he said. I ignored the fact that he called me baby again. It was him saying he loved me that freaked me out.
“ what happened? Who are you?” I asked softly
“baby its me. Brendon” he said. The smile he once had on his face quickly disappeared
“stop calling me baby. I don’t know who the fuck you are. Where’s my band…. VICTORIA, HARPER, EMMI HELP!” I started to freak out. I could hear Brendon yelling for me to calm down followed by people running in before I passed out.
When I cam to again Harper, Victoria and Emmi were all at my side. There was a doctor in the room talking to brendon in the corner who looked like he was gonna lose it any minute.
“guys she’s awake” Emmi said
“Ahh Ms. Osie. How are you feeling?” the doctor said.
“Don’t talk to fucking loud. And to answer your question I feel like a semi hit me reversed and hit me again.” I complained
“yep she’s back” Victoria said
“ Ms. Osie can you tell me the last thing you remember doing” the dr said again
“I remember us leaving for our first tour. But I know that wasn’t recent, we looked younger” I said which made everyone laugh, including the brendon guy who was still there.
“right. Ms Osie you were in a pretty nasty accident. You had some head trauma which has led to you having some amnesia. I do believe it is temporary. Its just a matter of triggering your memories. Your friends and family are going to be your biggest help… all of them.” the dr said before he left the room.
“so you don’t remember us” Brendon said
“Bren not now” Harper said
“you know him?” I asked
“He’s her brother, your fiancé, the father of your kids” Victoria said
“Victoria what the fuck?” Harper said
“kids?” I said as I felt the color drain from my face. My hands immediately went to my stomach. There was a small bump there. I immediately felt the tears welling up in my eyes.
“guys can I have a minute with Katy, alone” Brendon asked
“ Katy is that ok?” Emmi asked
“yeah” I said as I wiped my tears away. The girls all filed out of the room. Harper gave one last look back before she closed the door. Brendon looked hesitant but started walking towards me. I scooted over so he could sit on the bed by me. I stared down at my lap. Once brendon sat down he took one of my hands in his own. I felt tingles shoot straight from my fingertips to my heart. I immediately felt a sense of comfort and safety around him.
“how many….how many do we have?” I softly asked
“2... 3 counting this baby. A set of twins and then this little one.” brendon said as he placed his free hand on my stomach.
“ how old? What are their names?” I asked as I started to cry again.
“they are almost 3. And their names are Lacey Brynn and Caden Alexander Urie. Katy…you’ll remember. I will do everything in my power to help you remember.” he said as laid next to me and pulled me into his arms. There was something familiar about his scent. I felt comfort when I was in his arms. I knew everything would be ok as long as he held me.
“I want to remember. I want to remember the band, tours, friends, our kids and you. I really want to remember you.” I whispered.
“ I know baby. I know” he said as he tightened his hold on me. I felt his tears fall on the top of me head. I hated that I was the reason this beautiful angel was crying.
Sign up to rate and review this story