Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Vampires at New Jersey

Problems Arising...

by rawr-ness 0 reviews

is it good, bad? i was about iffy about this chapter PLEASE comment and give me feedback, thank you :)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-01-17 - Updated: 2010-01-18 - 1892 words

0Unrated
Mikey's Point of View

3 Months Later


"Video Diary, entree 1. Day 4 of torture.
The date is, December 13th, 2008. Day, Friday." I laughed.
"Ironic isn't it. Uh... the reason I'm making these is because... it feels like vampires are slowly and slowly leaving Jersey. And by leaving Jersey I don't mean that they're living somewhere else. I mean - everyone's dying.

Most of them were killed by other vampires. There are no more existing humans in Jersey. We're forced to leave the state in order to get food, cravings are becoming much more frequent. Vamps need half a human, at least, a week. Police are quickly being killed in other states, chaos is starting to happen.

Alex is really ill. We don't know what's wrong but Frank's getting sick too. Some of the vampires think it's best to kill off Ray, Bob, and Frank. Bob has become a vampire. It's been a week since he was injected, I believe he's still going through the transformation though I'm not sure. Things are just so chaotic right now, I don't what to think."

I turned the camera so it was facing my stomach and lifted my shirt.

"I'm becoming weaker and weaker as the days pass by. I'm forced to drink the blood of animals, which isn't as satisfying as human's. I attempt to take sips from Frank but Gerard never lets me. I eat four deer a day, but I'm still becoming ill. I just wonder when things will get better."

I turned off the camera and took out the tape. I took my marker and wrote:

Video Diary #1, placing it into an empty desk.

I walked out of my dark room and went upstairs, knocking on Frank and Alex's door. I looked to see both of them lying in beds. Alex was sweating as she slept deeply. I smiled to see her with a small smile on her face. I slightly moved the blanket off her body and placed the cold towel on the desk onto her forehead.

"Not really doing so well." Frank said. I turned around to see him resting his head on his hand, like in an odd play girl pose. I laughed as I pointed it out to him, he merely shrugged.

"How are you, you're not the same." I sat on Frank's bed, placing my hand on his forehead. He was much more warmer than yesterday. I gulped.

"Okay, I guess. What about you, you can't be feeling good." He lifted my shirt so my stomach was reviled. I watched his reaction.

"Shit," He whispered under his breath as he ran his fingers over my bony skin. I looked like I had anorexia, my bones were easily visible through the thin layer of skin I now had.

"Turn around." I did as he said and he lifted my shirt so he could see my back.

"Dammit Mikey, just take a damn sip. I'll be okay, I trust you, you won't hurt me."

"I know that." I turned back around to face him. "But you know Gerard. You're his boyfriend, he treats you like... like a piece of artwork. He won't let me touch you." Frank chuckled and laid back down to stare at the ceiling.

"Re - Remember the first dinner we ever had together." I nodded as I lay down at his side, staring at the same spot in the ceiling he was.

"We talked about how - how when the time was right you guys would transform me." I nodded, turning to look at him in the eyes. He continued to stare at the ceiling, not blinking

"It's time, isn't it?" He nodded, looking over me to Alex.

"Hey Mikes, can I tell you something?" I nodded, turning to look at Alex, still fast asleep, I felt a tears escape my eyes and roll down my cheeks.

"How is it that only me and Alex are sick? I mean... you are too but that's because of lack of blood. We're actually sick."

I shook my head. "I don't know, bro. If I did I'd probably do anything to help you two get better. Work hard, die... become a prostitute."

Frank looked at me with an eyebrow raised. We both then ended up cracking up laughing. Not our usual laughs that lasted hours, this one only lasted seconds. More tears escaped my cheeks as I killed his cheek.

"I love you Frank. You may be human, but you're the best brother I could ask for. I want to change you, but I don't really know how." He nodded, understanding why.

Damn it, I wish I could do something. My anger and frustration took over as I stormed downstairs. Gerard was standing in the kitchen, crying his eyes out. I couldn't take it.

"Damn it, Gerard, what the hell is wrong with you!!!" He looked up immediately, his nose red and his eyes bloodshot. I tried not to look at him as I talked, I know the sight of him would send me to tears as well, I could never stand watching someone cry.

"You're sitting here, crying your fucking eyes out! You're not doing anything. What happened to our fearless leader, huh? What the fuck happened to him! Your boyfriend and sister are dying a bit everyday and all your doing is crying, why don't you actually become our leader and do something!" He nodded and came over to stand in front of me.

He placed his head on my shoulder and began sobbing again.

"Damn it, Gee! No crying, I'm sick of your tears, get up and do something to help them!"

"Don't you think I want to, don't you think I want them to get better too, Mikey. I don't know how I never suspected anything like this to happen. Not this."

"You knew vampires don't live forever."

"Yeah, but that doesn't mean they start dying when they turn 20, or in your case 25."

"I'm not dying." He gave me a cold stare and lifted my my shirt immediately.

"How the hell are you keeping fit then!" He looked at his shoes, more tears. Would he stop crying?

"Well..." I said, losing patients every second he just stood there.

"Frank's parents, they're downstairs in the cellar."

"What?"

"Look in the cellar." I gulped as I went to the porch and opened the door in the ground to the cellar. Inside I could see two people, both pale and skinny. The male had bruises, severe ones... deep scars too. Before I got the sick I shut the door and ran back inside.

"We're you beating those people?" He nodded, a slight smile on his face. I took the curiosity and peeked inside his mind.

Inside I could see him covered in blood, he had the smile of an evil villain. I saw Frank's parents on the dirt ground, praying for mercy. Gee laughed. He took a lighter and threw it at them, that's when I decided to leave.

"You burned them." He gave me a sweet smile and shrugged.

"Well..." He shrugged as I sighed and ran back upstairs.

"Hey Mikey." Alex was awake, but not better. "Hey, how are you doing?"

"What do you think?"

"At least you still have your humor, Frank's become all bitter."

"Have not." He said, his back turned to both of us.

"I can't take it. Alex, you need blood, and who knows Frank, this might help you too."

"What are you thinking?" Frank asked turning around to get up off his bed.

"Alex, I want you to take a sip from Frank, if he doesn't get better inject venom." She smiled.

She still liked him, more than ever actually. She bit down on her lip as Frank eagerly climbed out of his bed to sit next to Alex. Did he like her too? I wondered if I could take a peak inside his mind... no. Concentrate.

Frank extended his head so his neck was perfect for biting. Alex slowly placed her mouth on the arch of Frank's next, she licked his neck once as he moaned loudly. She giggled and finally bit down, causing the teenager to go into a series of more moans. I covered my ears, slightly disgusted.

Alex pulled away and wiped the blood running down from her lip.

"You taste good."

"You bite nice." Frank smiled as Alex went back to his neck and licked the blood from the wound. They both giggled and I cleared my throat, feeling awkward in the situation.

"Aren't you dating my brother?" I asked, my eyebrow raised as Frank's head bent down. Alex rolled her eyes, you could see the jealously in her.

I looked at them more carefully, they both instantly looked better. I walked up to them and touched both their foreheads. Frank's was warm, but the normal, human warmth.

Alex's was as cold as ice, not as cold as vampire skin but it was getting there.

"How did that work?" They looked at each other and shrugged.

Wait, I thought to myself as I sat in Frank's bed.

I think I learned something like this in health class. If one vampire falls deeply in love with a human and drinks their blood, it becomes a resource, a necessity. But the human has to have the same feelings for the vampire, stronger ones I believe. That would have to mean...

I looked over at Frank and Alex, to see them both involved in a deep, passionate make-out session. Alex was giggling into the kiss as Frank moved to her neck. I was about to puke right on them!

"HEY!" I screamed, somehow I scared them. I didn't understand how, I was here the whole time?

"Frank, I need to tell me your exact feeling for Alex... Gerard too."

He smiled and looked over at Alex, she smiled slightly, fearing what he would say about her.

"I love her, I'm in love her. She's the most beautiful person I've ever met, she's sweet, funny, smart, caring. I never thought I'd love anyone the way I love her... though I feel the same for Gerard, if not more. I would die for Gerard if anything happened, but sometimes I feel that I'm just someone for him to hold, someone to show off or something. It's... I don't really understand it myself."

"That's it..." I whispered to myself.

"You feel doubt in you relationship between you and Gee, which makes the connection weaker. Has Gerard ever taken a sip from you?" Frank shook his head.

"He says that he's too powerful, carries too much venom, so much that whatever he bites turns into a vampire, so he doesn't wanna take a sip."

"Liar." I chuckled, whispering to myself. He had the same amount of venom as any other vampire in the world, did he not want the connection between him and Frank. Was it just... kissing and a boyfriend he wanted, not love like he always spoke of?

I ran downstairs one last time, with Frank and Alex hand-in-hand behind me.

I looked into the kitchen, but only found an open window, and a letter on the table.

We're in trouble...

...
Ohh, cliffhanger haha
what do you guys think??
i'm a bit iffy about this chapter :/
though i hope YOU GUYS like it

please comment, if it's good OR bad
thank youz ^_^
Sign up to rate and review this story