Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Art Class With A Vampire. [Gerard Way 01.]

Art Class With A Vampire [Gerard Way o5]

by thepartybreaksdown 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2010-01-25 - Updated: 2010-01-25 - 1099 words

0Unrated
"Uhm, ohkay..." I said, getting out of the car, 'I couldn't help but still think of him as Mr. Way, I mean, I'd be seeing him tomorrow... in class... with him teaching. That makes him a teacher, and when someone brings up his name, that's how I thing of him....' I was snapped out of my thoughts by Mr. Way.
"You don't find this awkward do you?" he asked asked as we stepped into his house. It was dark, and seemed old Victorian, this didn't surprise me, if someone asked me, 'how do you think Mr. Way's house would look?' this is probably what I would say it looked like.
"Nope...."
"Good, Oh... By the Way, my name's Gerard." he led me into the living room and turned on the TV. "Do you wanna wait in here or come with me while I get the snacks...?"
"I'll wait here...." I said, sitting down. He nodded and walked off. It was really dark and cold in here. I looked around and it was really old Victorian style. The chair was victorian, the couch was victorian, you couldn't see the walls, because book cases were fitted against them, with a thousand books on them, and there was a night stand by the window with a lamp, that was on.
The only thing that seemed out of place here was the TV.... I wondered where got all this stuff. Definetatly not on a teacher's salary...
He came back and sat down next to me, "What shall we watch? Horror?"
"Of course," I smiled, taking the coke from him. He looked really ... well ... hot when he put on a scary look on his face. "What movie?" I asked as he got back up.
He went over to the Entertainment Center and smiled, "Paranormal Activity!" He went and flicked the light off and pressed the play button. He sat a little closer this time, and put his arm around me, "I can not do this if you want..."

"Uhm, it's fine..." I said, watching as the movie started playing and a woman and a man came on the screen, it looked as if the man was holding the camera and was mainly focused on the woman.
Something told me this wasn't a good idea, his house creeped me out, he creeped out a little, and we were watching a scary movie. Something told me that I was going to get scared, even though I usually dont...
"Are you okay?" he asked, brushing the hair out of my face, he kept his hand on my skin.
"Uh...y-yea...." I said, looking away from the screen, but my eyes always fell back on it. Nothing was even happening yet, so I chilled out.
A few minutes later when they were in the bedroom, sleeping, the door started moving and I watched, and then it slammed and I shifted a little bit at the noise.
Gerard put his other arm across me and hugged me a little, "Uhm...Ci...?"
God, I felt like an idiot, 18 years old and jumping out of my skin at a door slamming. Damn, I was stupid. But, usually I didnt do this, I could watch the exorcist without getting the least bit scared, so what the hell was wrong with me now? I think it was just this house, but oh well.... "Uhm...yea?"
"Please... Please, don't think of me as a creep... But... Uhm... I think I... Uhm... Like you..." He bit his lip and then sighed, "Sorry...I shouldnt have said that...."
I'm glad it was dark so he couldn't see me blushing, "Uhm...uhm...." I didnt know what to say to that, I ran a hand through the back of my head, "No... it's fine..." I said when he said he shouldnt have said that, I guess I had to like him back a little if I accepted to come to his house and then let him cuddle me....
"No...Im sorry...." he said, "Unless... Uhm... You... Feel, Uh... The same- Gah..." he took his hands away and burried his face in them, "Shit sorry...."
"Are you... no... I... uh... stop... please?" I really didn't know what to say, so I put my hand on his arm, "It's fine... really...." I had no idea what to say....
"It's not." he snapped, "It's not...." he said in a softer tone. "I'm sorry. It's just... You're so beautiful... and I thought it'd be okay... But obviously not... and I never thought... Ugh, I'm an idiot." he threw himself back onto the couch, "I'm sorry."
I looked at him, thinking on what to say, when I heard a scream and looked back at the TV and the man was being thrown back into the room and hit the camera, which fell off unto the floor. Then the woman came back in the room looking dark and demonic. She started biting at the boy and then looked at the camera, and I looked away, quickly....
Damn, that woman's face really, really, really creeped me out.
Gerard looked at me and then put his arm back around me, "are you okay?"
I hugged him back as the movie went off, still shakey, and hiding my face in his chest. I knew the movie was over and yet, I was still shaking and I refused to seperate from him. What the hell??
He turned to me and held my hands in his face, "You won't like me when I tell you this but...." he smirked and took a deep breath, "I'm a vampire and not the good cutie Edward Cullen type."
My eyes widened, was he serious?!? "Oh, did I scare you?" he asked in a menacingly way and I saw him bite his lip hard.

"Huh?" I said, more scared then I was five minutes ago, I was really confused and pulled away slightly from him, it was hard to make out his face at this point since it was so dark, but I felt a rush of fear through my stomach.
He looked sadly into my eyes, "I'm so sorry." and he plunged his mouth onto mine, he pulled back and pulled me into a hug.
I tasted blood in my mouth, his blood...? I tried pushing against his chest with my hands, but he was to strong, he held me where I was. I felt his lips against my neck, and shivered, my heart beating fast, and breathing short, fast breaths, then I felt his fangs penetrate into my neck and I screamed in pain.



Tune into the next update(:
Sign up to rate and review this story