Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Our Forbidden Love

Chapter 13

by misguidedghost-x 0 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-02-15 - Updated: 2010-02-15 - 2656 words - Complete

0Unrated
CHAPTER 13


Chatting softly to Brandy, the guys set up their instruments. Diane, Brandy and myself were sat on a purple, slightly battered sofa in Spencer’s G-ma’s basement, waiting…patiently.



“Can you hurry the fuck up?!” Diane shouted at them. Jon glared at her slightly.



“Depends…can you stop being a stressy bitch?” He replied, tuning a string on his bass. She crossed her arms, lent back on the sofa and shook her head at him.



“Too far Walker, too far” She huffed. Jon just rolled his eyes and carried on. Spencer coughed, making everyone look at him.



“Erm, everyone done yet, coz we ought to start practicing now” He asked. Diane grinned in a ‘That’s what I thought’ sort way.



“Sure okay, so wanna start with our usual songs, then work on the new one after?” Brendon suggested.



“Sounds good to me” Ryan said and plugged his guitar in the amp and switching it on.





They started playing each one of their songs…for a little basement band they were really good. Last, they played Time To Dance, the song they had changed the title too, but was still amazing. My personal favorite to be honest. Every time a song would finish, us girls would clap for them and they would take the piss by bowing and blowing kisses to us, although it did make us giggle.



“Okay, so now we got that over with, new song. Listen to just the guitar and vocals first” Ryan said, he started singing and playing. He had a really nice and peaceful voice. I had learnt the other week that Ryan was lead singer when the band started out, but Brendon took over when he joined. So now he did backup vocals, he of course didn’t mind, he agreed Brendon was a more talented singer and it was best for the band.



Once Ryan had finished, the girls were clapping and the guys were nodding.



“What do you think?” Ryan asked, resting his elbow on his guitar, then his head on his hand.



“Yeah, it was great, and the drumbeat could go sort of like this…play again Ry” Spencer said. As Ryan started again and Spence added a drumbeat, quarter way though Jon started coming up with a bass part whilst Brendon took his Microphone and started singing the lyrics Ryan had written down.



Is it still me that makes you sweat?

Am I who you think about in bed?

When the lights are dim and your hands are shaking as you're sliding off your dress?

Then think of what you did

And how I hope to God he was worth it.

When the lights are dim and your heart is racing as your fingers touch his skin.

I've got more wit, a better kiss, a hotter touch, a better fuck

Than any boy you'll ever meet, sweetie you had me

Girl I was it, look past the sweat, a better love deserving of

Exchanging body heat in the passenger seat?

No, no, no, you know it will always just be me



Let's get these teen hearts beating. Faster, faster

So testosterone boys and harlequin girls,

Will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close?

So testosterone boys and harlequin girls,

Will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close?



So I guess we're back to us, oh cameraman, swing the focus

In case I lost my train of thought, where was it that we last left off?

(Let's pick up, pick up)



Oh now I do recall, we were just getting to the part

Where the shock sets in, and the stomach acid finds a new way to make you get sick.

I hope you didn't expect that you'd get all of the attention.

Now let's not get selfish

Did you really think I’d let you kill this chorus?



Let's get these teen hearts beating. Faster, faster

So testosterone boys and harlequin girls,

Will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close?

So testosterone boys and harlequin girls,

Will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close?



Dance to this beat

Dance to this beat

Dance to this beat



Let's get these teen hearts beating. Faster, faster

Let's get these teen hearts beating. Faster



I've got more wit, a better kiss, a hotter touch, a better fuck

Than any boy you'll ever meet, sweetie you had me

Girl I was it, look past the sweat, a better love deserving of

Exchanging body heat in the passenger seat?

No, no, no, you know it will always just be me



Let's get these teen hearts beating. Faster, faster

So testosterone boys and harlequin girls,

Will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close?

So testosterone boys and harlequin girls,

Will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close?



So testosterone boys and harlequin girls

Dance to this beat

So testosterone boys and harlequin girls

Dance to this beat

And hold a lover close

Let's get these teen hearts beating. Faster, faster

Let's get these teen hearts beating. Faster





As they finished up, the girls and I sat, stunned at how quickly they could make a simple vocals and guitar song into an amazing, all band song.



“I recon we should put another guitar in Bren, than when we record it for MySpace, put the piano over it, get what I mean?” Jon suggested.



“Yeah sure, everyone happy with this song?” Brendon asked.



“Yep I’m fine”



“I’m good”



“Same here, so we just need to keep practicing it” Brendon said cheerfully. They all nodded, but before they started again, Brendon called out to me.



“Baby, I don’t suppose you can go grab me some water could you, thanks loads darling love you, so Ryan, were the vocals right for that, didn’t go to low or high did I ?” Brendon said quickly, without giving me time to answer. I laughed as a bemused Ryan told him the vocals were perfect. I stood up, ran, and tackled Brendon to the floor. He screamed and tried to bat me off with his hands whilst I kissed his face, but he was laughing. I kissed his lips and he kissed back, then I stood up.



“You all want some?” I asked, they nodded, grinning. I smiled and opened the basement door, stepping through it and closing it behind me. I ran upstairs, humming the new song to myself, as I reached the top of the steps, the door opened as my hand reached out. There in the doorway, stood Pete Wentz. I smiled and nodded at him and walked past intro the kitchen. He smiled back and ran downstairs. I pulled some water bot—WAIT!



Pete Wentz?! No! It couldn’t have been, why would Pete Wentz be in Spencer’s G-Ma’s house?! I laughed at my stupidity, grabbed the stack of water bottles out the fridge and hurried back downstairs. I opened the door with my elbow, walked in and turned round to shut it.



“Dudes you will never guess who I thought I saw on the stairs, Pete Wentz haha!” I laughed as I turned round to face them.



An extra person was there, I small, black haired, heavily tattooed man.



“Holey shit” I shouted, jumping backwards slightly. The guys laughed nervously and the girls giggled. He stepped forwards.



“Pete Wentz, you must be Hayley, Brendon say-“ He started, holding out his hand, but Brendon coughing made him stop.



“-In his emails, I of course have never met him, I’ve come to erm, sign them to my label” Pete said quickly. I raised my eyebrows, but shock his hand softly.



“Yeah I’m Hayley, pleasure to meet you Mr. Wentz” I said sweetly. He smiled, letting go of my hand.



“Pete can we err, talk upstairs a second please?” Ryan said, he grabbed Pete’s arm and led him up the stairs. After a few moments, everyone started talking to each other. I thought for a second then silently slipped out the room and upstairs, I think Spencer saw me but oh well. I rushed up to the top and listened at the door.



“Why did you come here without warning!?” Ryan said angrily.



“I didn’t know she would be here, heck I didn’t even know about her!” Pete said.



“She doesn’t know about us Pete, Brendon would go crazy with worry if she found out we were werewolves!” He said. Pete rolled his eyes.



“Way to go Ryan, you just told her yourself”



“Huh?”



The door opened, Ryan and Pete were standing in the middle of the kitchen, but Pete’s finger was pointing at the door. I shrugged and stepped in, Ryan came forwards.



“Hayles…”



“Oh don worry, I knew Ryan, Brendon told me earlier on about it, but Pete, wow how did you do that, and how do you know these guys?” I asked. Ryan looked relived and Pete looked nervous.



“I don’t…I’m here to sign-“



“Cut the bullshit” I laughed. Pete looked at Ryan.



How do I know I can trust her?



Because she’s kept our secret, and your one of her heroes



“I’m a vampire” Pete blurted out, taking me by surprise.



“Wow, your n the sun though?” I said. Pete looked confused slightly.



“You…you believe me?”



“Dude my boyfriends a werewolf, I believe you” I laughed.



“Well I’ve taken these tablets that let me stay in the sun without getting burnt to death” Pet explained. I took it all in.



And why didn’t you wan Pete bursting in Ryan?” I asked.



“Well it would be odd if Pete Wentz suddenly came in, id have to cover it all and I suck at lying, so then we would have to tell you everything, but you already know” Ryan said. I nodded slowly.



“I get it, do the girls know?” I asked.



“Yeah they found out about a week before you arrived”



“Oh right okay. Wow I can’t believe I’m talking to a werewolf, and a vampire who happens to be one of my heroes” I said, laughing. Pete blushed slightly.



“You like Fall Out Boy then?” Pete asked. Ryan cut across me.



“LIKE?! Man she bums you guys!” Ryan laughed, I blushed now.



“I don’t bum you guys, I just happen to adore you” I mumbled. Pete laughed and hugged me tightly. I smiled and hugged back.



“Oh great, Pete shows up and I’m girlfriend-less” Brendon said from the door. I laughed and ran out of Pete grip into Brendon’s.



“What can I say, it’s my sexy vampire charm” Pete grinned. Brendon’s eyes widened.



“Oh don’t worry, she knows” He said quickly, making me giggle. Brendon looked down at me.



“Wow that’s a lot to here about in one day” He said.



“Yeah I know, but meh, I think it’s awesome” I said.



We stood around for a second. Pete fidgeted.



“Erm so yeah, wanna play me some stuff?” Pete asked.



“Hu…huh?”



“Well I need to hear some of your material I’m gunna sign you” He said.



“What!?” Ryan and Brendon said together.



“I did say I was here to sign you, well possibly” H added.



We laughed and began to make our way back to the basement when there was a knock at the door. Ryan hurried over and peered through the peep hole. He looked back, scared, at Pete and me.



“Hide, quickly!” He whispered, me and Pete, confused, ran to the cupboard under the sink and dove in there, closing the door behind us. I could tell this would hurt when we got out. I looked at Pete in a questioning way. He shrugged.



Ryan opened the front door and greeted the person.

“Come in sir, come in” He said, I raised an eyebrow but kept quiet.


“Thank you Ryan, Brendon how are you my friend?” A familiar voice said.


“I’m fine thank you, and yourself?” Brendon said politely.



“I’m very good thank you, curious, but good” The voice said. That voice…BOB BRYAR! I was about to run out to great him, but Pete held me back.



“No!” He whispered.



“But I’m friends with I’m!”



“IM not!” He whispered, pointing at his little white fangs. I stopped and looked confused. He shook his head and pointed to the doors, indicating to listen, which I did.



“It’s not a major visit, just some news” Bob said, a clink of glass was heard, as Brendon poured Bob a glass of water.



“Oh right?” Ryan said.



“There has been news, that two vampires are living around this area, but there’s also news that they are only half vampires” Bob explained. I looked at Pete, he was biting his lip in a nervous way, but shook his head when he heard about the half vampires.




“Do you have an idea who they may be?” Ryan asked.



“not at the moment, but we are working on it, you should keep your eyes open for them” Bob said.



“Of course sir” Brendon said dryly. There was silence for a while till Bob spoke up.



“Where are Spencer and Jon?”



“They are downstairs, we were halfway through our practice” Brendon explained.



“Oh okay, don’t let me keep you then” Bob said.



“Oh it doesn’t matter sir” Ryan said hurriedly. Bob chuckled.



“Nah, I must be off anyway,” We heard Bob make his way to the door. “And remember, two weeks till full moon, get prepared and shit” He finished.



“Okay” They both said.



“Goodbye” Bob said and shut the door. We waited a good two minutes before bursting out the cupboard. I gagged for breath.



“That was Bob Bryar!” I yelled, running around as Pete straightened up.



“Yes it was, he is head werewolf” Ryan said, my jaw dropped.



“No way, are all of MCR…ya know, werewolves?” I asked.



“Yup, afraid so”



“Duuude this is crazy!” I laughed and turned to Pete.



“Why did we have to hide then, its Bob, the nicest guy ever!” I asked, Pete laughed slightly.



“Werewolves + Vampires? They don’t get on too well, FOB and Panic, we are a special case haha, me and the guys have left the Vampire group, well we got chucked out because we got on to well with our best friend” He laughed, I sat down next to Brendon.


“Wow, okay then why did I have to hide?” I asked. Pete shrugged.


"Well, I don’t know, but its better if you do” Brendon said hugging me tight. I smiled.


“But its better if you do…wow hang on” Ryan said, and ran downstairs to grab his bag quickly. He emerged seconds later with the bag and the others.


“Hey what’s up?” Spencer asked. Brendon started to explain to him and Jon.


“OMFG PETE WENTZ AHHHHHH!” Brandy screamed. Pete laughed.



“How long have you known my personally Brandy? Seriously, time to get over it” He said. Brandy grinned.



“Dude sorry! Its just I still, after all these weeks, can’t believe I'm mates with THE hottest guy ever” She said.


Jon coughed, making Brandy kiss his cheek.


“SECOND hottest guy ever” She giggled. I laughed at her and looked up at Brendon. He smiled and kissed me, I kissed back, savoring the sweet taste of his lips.


“YES! I got a title for the new song I've been writing!” Ryan said excitedly. He was looking in his song book.

“Huh…?

“But its better if you do…I’ve been writing a song and that title completely fits it” We all nodded and smiled, liking it.


“Look, let’s go downstairs to show Pete some stuff, and ill show you the new song” Ryan suggested. We all agreed and made our way back downstairs.
Sign up to rate and review this story