Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Fml

Hard To Say

by AddixxSin 4 reviews

blahblahblah

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-03-22 - Updated: 2010-06-30 - 1304 words

1Original
Addie POV.

Mkay so Getard hasn’t apologized yet. We have been working with mostly frank and Mikey this week working on that dancing thing for the library scene. This is actually gonna turn out to be a really sweet video! I can’t wait to see it. We have filmed one scene so far: Frank popping out of some girl’s locker and her freaking out and running away. To tell ya the truth the screaming kind of got to me, but it was funny to watch shorty jump in and out of the lockers with such comfort. He also tried shoving me in there and it didn’t quite work as well. (My hips were too wide to fit XD)

So as for tonight’s adventures is gonna go something like this. I and Mo get all purdy. We go get the guys; we chill at central .Come back to my house. Then they leave and it is Addie + Mo anonymous holiday!

But first, SCHOOL! At our school we have block schedules. Basically we don’t have all ours classes everyday. But today i got my easy classes. 1- Photography, 2- History, 4- English, 6-Orchestra with Mo!

So right now I got my Coffee, My backpack, and purse. My routine is pretty much set in stone by this point of the year. Go to photo room, Sleep, develop photos, go to every other class, and goof off, sleep.Go home!

-5 hours of sleeping, bitching (crying during we are the titans) whining, eating and running later-
"I -breath- am -breath- never -breath- running -breath- again!” I wheezed as me and Mo collapsed after escaping our orchestra class. The sub didn’t know about the exit from the choir room: D.

"I need my inhaler!" Mo said as she dug around in her swim bag for it. She finally found her inhaler and sucked on that thing like it was Mikeys . . . . . never mind.

Breathe, just breathe.Damn I need to work out more. This chub has to go!

"So we are chilling after school right?"Mo asked as we got up and continued to the bus area.

"Yea.I figure you can come home with me. We can get all dressed up, Pick up the boys, then head over to central, or we can go and grab a movie and some dinner?" I explained as we waited for the rest of the school to be released.

"Yeah, sure. Just let me text my mom real quick."Mo said and whipped out her phone.

Suddenly hands covered my glasses and I had no clue who was behind me.

"I need some clues to who is behind me! Mo!" I say and the person covers my eyes with one hand and wraps the other arm around me, pulling me closer. Okay it’s not a girl. I don’t feel any boobs.Um a lot of necklaces. . . .Taller than me . . . Not Frank. . Um?

"Blue hair." Mo said.

"Tony!” I shout and whirl around to give him a hug.

"Thanks for ruining the surprise Morgan!" Tony whined in my ear as he hugged me. I love this boy!

"Hey would you like to come over to my house and hang with the boys tonight?" I asked and Tony said he would love too. Then we all got to my bus( My bus driver keeps a giant finding nemo stuffed fish on her bus so people can find it) and we sang "don’t stop believein' " by Journey all the way home.

"Ya got any yogurt?" Tony asked the minute we stepped through my door. My family consists of my mom and my dad. Im an only child and my parents work a lot so they aren’t around at all. My dad is actually in Mexico right now and I think my mom is in ohio.Im pretty used to being alone.

"I think so? I dunno.I haven’t gone grocery shopping in a while. I have a list somewhere.” I dropped my bag on the bench in the front room and walked into my room with Mo.Tony followed and sat on my bed. Just chilling and eating peach yogurt.

"Bite?” I asked and opened my mouth wide. He gave me and Mo a bite, then accused us of stealing his yogurt. "Fine, you dork!"

Me and Mo looked through my clothes (we pretty much wear the same size) and finally settled on outfits. Morgan’s was her skinny jeans that she was already wearing and a white lacy tank top with a black zip up hoodie, with some silver jewelery.Mine was a black long sleeve shirt with a blueish green plaid vest with a hood. I had some dark blue jeans on and clipped my bangs up .We redid our make up,deoderized,ask tonys opinion, told him to shut up, then made sure we had nothing in our teeth and grabbed some gum for the road. The boys were staying in a house that the label rented out for the shoot and it was a short walk from my house.

The house was a dark blue with white siding and a big black van out front. Morgan ran up to the door and knocked the door loudly as me and Tony walked slowly across the lawn.

"Are you gonna be okay with douche bag coming along?" Tony asked as Mikey opened the door and all the guys piled out.

"Yeah, I think so. Just hang out with me okay? Dont leave me alone?” He grabbed my hand and gave it a squeeze. And I knew he would be there for me.

"Hey everybody. So where are we going?" Bob asked.

"We can either chill at central or take pictures, Mo brought her camera, Or we could go to the movies and grab some dinner at big boys.” I explained and the boys agreed that movies would be better.

We all got in the van with some difficulty. I was sitting on Tonys lap and I was next to Gerard and Frank. Gerard was giving the window dirty looks and Frank kept poking me and Tony’s sides, making us jump and giggle. These boys were like a family within themselves. It was so cool just to see their little dynamic at hand.

"So what movie should we see?” Ray pondered as we reached the theater.

"What do we want to watch?" Mikey asked as he cuddled Morgan.

"Comedy?" Frank asked.

No.

"Horror?” He tried again.

Group: Hellz yeah!

"Which one?"

"Paranormal activity?"

"Hell yea!" everybody said, causing a few people to look at us and causing the guys to hide a bit.

"Snacks?” Morgan asked as she looked over at the snack bars gummy worms.

"Sure, I'll get them. Half of us get the snacks and half can get the tickets.” Frank said and we parted our ways. Morgan, Mikey, Gerard and Ray went to go get tickets and Me, Tony, Frank, and Bob went to get snacks. We got two ginourmouse things of popcorn, two packs of gummed worms, and skittles. Lots and lots of skittles. Along with some cokes and waters.

We all met up in the theater and took up half the back row. Those are the best seats. We can do anything without people looking at us like"wtf? . . . .Freaks"

The movie started out slowly. Small things like keys falling off counters and light switches turning on and off. Then, half way through the movie, I felt a poke. I was sitting in between Tony and Gerard. It was from Gerard. He handed me his phone and a text message was open.

"Im Sorry . . ."




Thanks for putting up with the wait for the editing. My parents have been home more than i thought. =/ . Rate and review :D
Sign up to rate and review this story