Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Fml

Oh jeez, Fish you!

by AddixxSin 2 reviews

I will be editing this later tonight and adding a ton onto it! Dont worry

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-03-29 - Updated: 2010-03-29 - 617 words

1Exciting
Addie Pov.

Im Sorry . . .

Um . . . Hmm . . . I really don’t know what to do. I didn’t expect him to actually do it!

I looked at Gerard and he was staring at the screen with a blank face. The green glow of the night camera gave his features a eerie look. I nudged Tony with my elbow and he looked over at me. I showed him the text and he shrugged. Crap, Mo is too far away. I also think that Mikey and her are having a lil too much fun in the dark, so that’s no help.

I erased Gerard’s message and replied with why are you sorry? and handed the phone back to him. He glanced at the text and sighed. He leaned over and whispered in my ear "You know why . . ."

I shook my head and stared back at the screen. The couple now had flour on the floor of their bedroom and some tracks had appeared in it. Ahhhh . . . . Scream . . . . .

Gerard was fidgeting next to me and I could see him looking at me every so often.

"So do you forgive me?" He whispered again. I could feel his face brush my hair and his breath on my neck and shoulder. I shook my head and he sighed again and got up from his seat, then walked away. I looked after him and Frank followed him out.

"What happened?" Tony asked, He put his arm around my shoulder and I leaned onto him. I shook my head and watched the rest of the movie in silence.


Mos Pov. Five minutes before . . .

Okay I shouldn’t have drank all that coke. I got to PEE!!!! And burp. I excused myself from the movie and walked down to the bathroom in the lobby of the theater.

After I did my business I walked into the lobby and saw Gerard and Frank standing next to one of the entrance doors to the theater. Why are they out of the movie? Frank was so excited to see it!

"Hey guys, what’s up?” I asked as i was five feet away from the boys.

"Why don’t you ask your lil friend what’s up?!” Gerard exclaimed in a quite bitchy tone.

"Why don’t you ask your friends how not to be a dick! Seriously! All you've done since you've gotten here is be a little diva bitch!"I said as I got in his face. You do not want to see me when I get mad. According to Addie I’m like a big black mad southern woman.

"Morgan! Profanity!" Frank gasped and tried to ease some of the building tension waved him off and turned my attention back to Gerard.

"You don’t know shit about me!" Gerard pushed me back and crossed my line. That boy is getting' his ass whooped!

"Ya know what, Talk to me when you’re not being such a bitch."I said and walked into the theater.

"You don’t walk away fro-!" Gerard was stopped short as I slammed the door into his face. "Mother Trucker!" I heard and walked back to my seat.Mikey smiled up at me and wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

"I think you might need to talk to your brother.” I whispered to Mikey and he nodded.

"Yeah, I know he’s been a dick lately. But that’s just what he does when he likes someone."Mikey replied and as he finished his sentence he froze.

"What?” I asked and poked him. He smiled and told me it was nothing and that Gerard should stop being mean to Addie soon.

I really hope this isn’t the case.
Sign up to rate and review this story