Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Fml

ummm . . .

by AddixxSin 4 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-04-15 - Updated: 2010-04-15 - 1221 words

0Unrated
Addie POV.

"And then I had to walk around all day with THAT written on my shirt! And I could never convince another girl otherwise, ever again.” Frank said as he finished his story about a very awkward high school moment (involving a locker, sharpie, and a yogurt cup =/)

"Wow, nice dude!” I laughed. We were on our way to Lulus Coney Island that was down the street from my house. Then everybody was coming back to stay at my place, And according to Mr. Grumpy Pants "This is so stupid! I need to get to a real party!" so we are getting Mos bro, Jared, to bring over some 'stuff ' later. Not illegal stuff . . . well illegal for me stuff. But not illegal for Gerard or something. Its peach scented! I swear to god(or whatever you pray to, or not pray to or whatever) that peach-os smell the exact same way!

Back on the sort of subject.

"Yea and my locker smelled nasty the rest of the year.” Frank said. Nasty!

"FOOD!” Ray shouted as we reached the parking lot of Lulus. The guys looked back and stuck their faces to the glass. Even Bob, Who was driving!

"Bob!!!!" We all shouted as we swerved back into a parking spot. Just missing a old lady. Who just flipped us off? Wtf?!

"Old people are crazy.” Morgan concluded as we got out of the van and walked into the Italy decorated restaurant. The old lady was still muttering to herself and walking away in her grey pants suit.

"That’s going to be you in a few years. You know that right?” I asked her and she gave me the dirtiest look ever.

"Ya know what?"Mo asked.

"What?” I replied.

"FUCK YOU!” she shouted and started laughing. I smacked her on the back of the head and then it turned into a nerd fight with eyes closed and smacking each other randomly. (No hurt meant toward the nerds)

"Break it up."Mikey said as he grabbed Morgan around the waist and as Frank grabbed me.

"They aren’t going to be like this the whole time? Right?" The waitress asked with a nervous look on her tired face. She looked about the boy’s age and had a hello kitty bow in her hair.

"Nah they should be good.” Bob said and stared me and Mo down. We looked at each other and both agreed that he could "throw us bitches" as he has said before in previous nerd fights of ours and silenced ourselves.

The waitress showed us to a booth and gave us our menus (along with some kids menus for us to color on ^-^) and asked for what we wanted to drink.

"Soda” Frank said as he ripped open his packet of crayons and tired to find his way out of the maze.

"What kind of soda?” the waitress asked. she looked really tired and Frank was just another 3 year old to her.

"Cola” Frank said. He’s prolly thinking "duh!"

"Rightyo then . . . . Anybody else?” The waitress asked. A bunch of waters, sodas, and one ice tea later (Tonys lil heath kick thingamabob); she left us and we started discussing movies we could watch later.

"We are gonna watch blades of glory!” I declared and knocked twice on the table.

"What’s it about?” Ray asked and I explained the tale of ice blades, whores, detroits underground sewer skating system, and incest skating teams.

"Sounds perfectly lovely.” Gerard said as he stirred his soda, pushing the ice down and clinking it against the glass.

He was quiet through most of the waiting and deciding of the food and the epic adventure of the crayon through Harry potters mystical maze of epicenes!

"Gerard seems out of it.” I whispered to Morgan. She nodded and whispered back"Yea, He seems sad."

"Are you guys talking about me?” Gerard asked, looking from me to Mo to me again.

"Oh yea, Fo Sho . . . . Psht psht psht GERARD psht psht psht psht GERARD pshtpsht!"Mo said to me while glancing over at Gerard every time she said his name.

"Wow, very mature!” Gerard said. Hypocrite!

"Considering you're the one who was whining this entire trip.” I said with my arms folded. I read somewhere that this intimidates people and i need it considering im the least intimidating person ever.

"I wasn’t whining. I just didn’t want to come here.” Gerard said folding his arms as well. So that’s the game is it . . . well im gonna win. I lie, I really don’t know which game this is, most likely "Chicken” but different rules.

"Well ya know what? You can just sit in the basement all night!” I said and i grabbed the menu and hid my face.

"What?!” He said and moved the menu away from my face. The boys were into their own discussion of video games and comic books and Morgan was sitting in between us watching the scene take place.

"It’s furnished! a got a t.v.!"I said and looked at the menu again until I felt someone grab my arm. I looked up and Gerard was pulling me out of the booth and Morgan was trying to move out of the way quickly. The guys stopped talking and looked up at us.

"What’s going on?” Ray asked and Morgan said" They are just going to have a lil chat."

Gerard pulled me out the door and the lil bell went off. We walked around the corner and he shoved me to the wall.

"What the hell is your problem kid? You have been pushing my buttons ever since we met!” He spat at me.

"Well if you weren’t such a dick all the time . . .”I said and trailed off. He put both his hands on either side of my head as i tried to move away.

"You don’t know what its like to be me!” He said as he got closer.

"And you never tried to get to know me!” I shouted back. I tried to stare him down as long as I could till he kissed me.

It shocked me so much that my back hit the wall. It wasn’t like a rough kiss, but a forceful peck sort of thing. When the kiss ended we both just looked at each other like we didn’t know eachother.We had just met and fell in love.

"Um . . . Im gonna . . ."I started. I pointed toward the door and he suggested 'go back inside?' .I nodded and walked slowly toward the door. I turned around to look at him and he held up a pack of cigs and said he would be there in a minute.

"Wow, I didn’t know you could kill Gerard and bury him that fast.” Frank joked. I nodded and sat down.” We ordered you a chicken sandwich and some fries.Mo said you liked them."

"Thanks” I said quietly and started eating my meal. I could see the weird looks out of the corners of eyes and the quiet nudges between the boys. I could also feel Morgan’s stare as she wondered what took place outside the door. "Gerard will be here in a minute.Hes just having a cigarette."
Sign up to rate and review this story