Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Fml

Take your Money

by AddixxSin 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-04-17 - Updated: 2010-04-17 - 1005 words

1Funny
Addies Pov.

"So whats up?You seem kinda out of it."Mikey commented as we quietly ate our meals.Morgan had slid closer to him so the order of the table was Bob,Ray,Tony,Frank,Mikey,Morgan ,Me then Gerard.

"Nothin',I think im just tired."I say as i pick at my chicken sandwhich and fries.Not really digging in,but just eating a fry or two every so often while the others tried to salvage the dinner.

"Hey"Gerard said as he slid into the booth next to me.I got a waft of nicotine as he ran a hand through his hair and started eating his dinner that the guys ordered for him.I could feel the guys thinking "um . .what the fuck? why arent they bugging eachother? Oh well, less yelling :)"

Our waitress had come to the table and asked if we would like anything else and Frank and Tony jumped right on that question . 5 milkshakes,and a bunch of to-go boxes and the check "Because we need to go get some moviess!!!"The waitress just looked at him and nodded.She was writing stuff down on her lil note pad thingie when she pointed at my hand and laughed.

Confused , I looked at my hand and saw a hello kitty bandaid . "Huh?"

"One of the waitresses here is obsessed with hello kitty .Shes even got a toaster that burns hello kittys face into the toast."She explained and after a long discussion about the awesomeness of hello kitty (and mockery of my hello kitty blanket) she got us our milkshakes and to go boxes. We all pitched in some money for the tab,which wasnt that bad considering how many we had.

"Movies!"Frank called out from inbetween the seats of the van as I hopped in the drivers seat. Yes im not legally 16 or have my license but im a very good driver nonetheless.Also it would be easier than trying to get the guys to find Tjs and crazy carls.

Tjs party store has been around since I was a baby.The owner of the store (Tj) ran it along with his two collage grad sons.Tj was a huge chaldean guy with greying hair and gold chains hanging from his double chin. This place was like a ghetto 7-eleven,and if you know how they are in michigan,they are pretty bad.As for Crazy Carl,I have never met him.But his store is the only one in town where you can get movies for a dollar a day.But first we dropped off Tony because he had a color guard competition in the morning.

"Mkay so me and Mo and who else wants to come?" I asked and Gerard volenteered."Rightyo , We will go and get candy and stuff while everybody else can go and grab some movies.Mkay?"

We went our seperate ways(the stores were next door to eachother) and we walked into the smokey air that was Tjs.

"What you like?"He asked roughly .Hes been in america for how many years but his english still sucks.

"Just gettin' some candy Tj."I say as we walk to the back of the store.We searched through loads of candy and finally pick out some Peach-os (spazz attack!) ,skittles,and other random candy that we just liked the name.Gerard was standing against the wall and watching me andMo giggle and choose the candy.

"So what happened with you and Gerard?"Morgan asked as we walked a lil behind a wall of drinks and candy.

"Um . . lets just say we will be nicer to eachother from now on.Or at least I hope so . . ."I say putting our purchesses on the table.I got out my wallet and Gerard stood next to us.I could feel his arm brushing mine and I moved over and uttered a quiet "sorry" and he said it was "its alright."

Morgan nudged me as Gerard opened the door for me and I thanked him.

"YOU LIKE HIM!" She whisper/yelled at me as we were in the van waiting for the guys.Gerard was smoking a cigarette and glancing at the van.

"Maybe . . ."I say and she smacks me in the face with the gummy worms we got."WHAT WAS THAT FOR!??!?"

"HES A MAN HOE!"Morgan shouted as the side door opens and reveals the guys with the movies.

"Whos a man hoe?"Frank asked as he got in and sat on my lap.I wrapped my arms around him and just laughed it off."Your a man hoe frank."I say.

"Only for you bebe!"He said and gave me a kiss on the cheek.I wiped it off and started to complain about cooties and when we finally got to my house i realized that we didnt get "stuff"

"DUDE!"Ishouted."We forgot the stuff!" I started fake crying like it was the end of the world and Morgan smacked me on the head and pointed to the car that was in my driveway."JARED!"

Morgans brother was a big football player with a iron maiden t shirt on and a bag full of deliciousness on my porch.He had some of the same traits of Morgan ,like thier brown hair and eyes, and thier crack head sense of humor.

"Meine shwester!"He called out and hugged Mo.

"Stuff!!!!"I shoutd and ran to the porch.Vodka,Rum,PEACHSCHNAPPS!!!!i hugged the bottle and refused to let go as Frank tried to take it from me.

"Looks like someone is excited."Ray laughed as he took the bottle from me and walked into the house.Bob took the rest of the booze from my death grip and as Jared drove away Mikey carried Morgan inside by giving her a piggy back ride.Gerard extended his hand to me and helped me up.But as i went to pull away,he held on.




sorry if its shit. Oh! i just got a mibba : MusicallyInsane
Sign up to rate and review this story