Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Fml

Orphan island

by AddixxSin 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-04-26 - Updated: 2010-04-27 - 896 words

0Unrated
Addie pov

"What you got boy is hard to find!I think about it,All the time!Im all strung out my heart is fried.I just can-"I sang,and was cut off.

"No No No! Stop ! thats not how it goes!"Morgan interupted to the giggles of our drunken audience.Our giggles were fueled by the peach-Os and nasty fruitish concoction that Morgan made with the peach schnapps.

"Then how does it go ,Miss Know-It-All?"I asked and she just shrugged and said"Idunno" Like a five year old being asked why they were doing something stupid.

"Its like . . . . I dunno! It just doesnt sound right coming from you!"She eplained and fell back onto the couch next to Mikey and Gerard.I fake cried into Franks chest as she and Mikey threw pillows at me.

"Your so mean to me!"I cried in a high voice.The boys giggled at this and confused,I asked what they were laughing at.

"Dude you sound like a muppet!"Frank giggled as he poked my chub and made my side muscles twitch.I slapped his hand away and sat down on the floor of my basement.

My basement was fully furnished with white walls and carpet with a wooden entertainment center and red and green leather couches.There was also a pool table along with a laundry room in the back.I fidgeted around on the carpet for a while ,then out of pure boredum I started doing:

"Carpet angels!"I shouted and flopped down on my back ;Moving my arms and legs as if to make a pretty bad ass drunken snow(wo)man.

"What are you doing?"Gerard laughed as I giggled like a maniac and flopped on my tummy as Morgan joined in.

"Your carpet is soft!"Morgan cried out and I shook my head(which wasnt a good idea because my carpet was SOOOOO not soft) "Your a retard Mo."

"No you are."

"No you are."

"No you are."

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! I WILL KILL ALL OF YOU!"The last shout was from Bob ,who was upstairs puking his guts out.

"No you are"

"Shut up Mo."I laughed and batted a hand in her direction.

"Can it be movie time yet? Everybody is getting sweepy."Frank asked rubbing his eyes like a lil kid.

"Sure dude.Pick one out."I said as Franl climbed over us to get to the tv.

"I vote orphan."Mikey said and Gerard and I second and thirded it.Morgan was the only objection. Ray had fallen asleep in our pool table fort a while ago. We send Frank every hour or so to check on him to make sure hes breathing.

"I dont wanna! Thats scary!"Morgan objected as she scurried into Mikeys waiting arms.

"Then I vote you off the island!"I declaired raising a finger to prove my point.

"You cant vote me off! I created the island!"She replied.Frank looked around ,wided eyed, and jumped onto the small recliner.

"Is the floor lava?!I hate lava floors!"I screeched as Bob bellowed again and threatened to "rip franks fuckin balls off if he doesnt shut up"

"I'll protect you.Dont worry."Mikey said ,Holding Morgan close.She nuzzled into his neck and started to give him butterfly kisses on his jaw line.

"If you do that then you will leave."Gerard said as the lights were turned off and the movie began.We were all comfy because me and mo changed into some pj shorts and t shirt i had in my room and i offered the guys some of my dads sweat pants .They took them along with some sweat shirts.

The movie started and as the suspense built,so did me and Gerards annoience for the couple next to us.I moved closer to Gerard and put my feet on the foot rest next to his.Morgan and Mikey had been making out for most of the movie.It was Morgans distraction from the death and destruction of the lil russian bitch.

"Okay just leave now."Gerard said and after a lil arguing and bribing; Mikey and Morgan left for the guest room with ferris buelers day off.

"Im gonna go in the fort.Im sleepy."Frank said as he crawled away from us.

So there we were.Me and Gerard sitting next to each other in the dark.I looked over at him and studied the light playing across his face.His eyes glanced over at me and that was the first time i noticed that our hands were intertwined.

Our faces closed the small gap intbetween us and I felt his lips for the second time this night.His kiss was sweet,but rougher than it was at the resturant.

Our kissing didnt last much longer,but our cuddling did.I moved closer to him and his arm went around my shoulders.And soon, I drifted off into sleep . . . .


-time lapse-


"ADDIE!!!" I woke up to hear shouting and slowly cracked my eyes.I opened them just in time to see Frank take a picture of me and Gerard on the couch.

"Morgan! you wrecked it ! They were cuddling!!!" Frank yelled up.

"Well there is a girl at the door named Amy Revenge and she wants to talk to you!" Morgan shouted back.

Amy? O.o
Sign up to rate and review this story