Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Fml

Coffee Gone Cold

by AddixxSin 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-05-24 - Updated: 2010-05-25 - 1151 words

0Unrated
Blah, Whos Amy? I pushed myself up from the couch and extended my hand to Gerard.He grabbed my wrist and pulled me back onto him and turned my head towards him.

"I love your bed head."He said as he gave his sexy smirk.My hair is a afro in the morning so he is just being a dork.I cupped his cheek with my palm and kissed him sweetly.From the corner of my eye i saw a flash and saw Frank speeding up the stairs.

"Frank!"I yelled and jumped up from Gerards lap.We both ran up the stairs and when we reached the top I saw the chick from the football field standing there staring at me and Gee.

"Hola?"I questioned and she nodded."And you found my address how? and your here why?" I added.She held up the school directory and answered with a simple"Just to chill"

"Um,rightyo . . . .Hey Mo,Did you make any coffee?"I asked ,moving toward the kitchen.Pulling Gerard around by the hand I made us two cups of coffee.At least this was better than the first time I made him coffee.

"Thanks babe."He mummbled into my neck and tickled me.I cringed and turned around ,hugging his waist.A akward cough was issued from the doorway and I blushed.

"So,Im Addie,This is Gerard.Mikey,Frank,Mo,Bob and wheres Ray?"I asked.Frank raised his hand and i pointed to him."Hes in the fort still."

"What a sleepy head. Um . . . we all gotta get dressed and stuff so if you want to chill in the living room,watch T.v ,whatever.Til we get ready?"I asked ,eyeing everyones bed head and pj apparel.

"sure."She causally said and walked into the living room. She was wearing a blue t-shirt with bananas on the front and jeans with a black jacket.her dark hair was curly and she had some glasses on.

"Did we just allow a stranger in here?"Frank asked and Morgan nodded.Off to clean!

-Showers ,Make up(for boys and girls,lol!) clothes and other things . .Oh! we woke up Ray!-

"How do I look?"I asked as I spun around in front of Mo.

"Your outfit looks fin- OHMYGOD WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR FACE?!" She screamed.I rushed to the mirror and found nothing wrong."Oh,Its just nothing." and she started to laugh.

"I hate you."I said and walked out as I heard her shout"You love me!"

I tried on about twenty different outfits so I could look perfect.I finally came to the conclusion that I should just "Fuck It!" and wear some dark ,skinny denim jeans,a grey v-neck,and a blue/green/purple vest with a black hood.I wore a lil bit of purple eye shadow and black eyeliner and straightened my hair.Moran tossed on some jeans and a white t-shirt with black scribbles on it.She doesnt really need to try to be pretty.(damn her!!! jkjk)

"Hey hey hey!!!We are going to taco bell!!!!"Frank sang in the kitchen as he danced with Mikey.Bob and Ray had out thier camera phones and were recording this event for all of youtube.I didnt see Gerard but carried on with drinking more coffee,figuring he was just grabbing a cig.

"You need to be mexican!!!"Morgan exclaimed."We are going to TACO bell!!!!!"

"Thats racist!"Ray proclaimed.Him being spainsh, or hispanich and all.I hopped up on he counter so I could get a better view of this mini fight.

"Your racist!"Morgan shouted back.Oh jesus . . . .

"Your mom is racist!"Frank yelled.Bob was trying not to crack up as he was STILL recording this.

"Yes she is.She is the leader of our local KKK!" Morgan shouted back.Theres no arguing with that.

"What the hell?"Gerard asked as he walked in.I shhhhed him and point to the camera.

"I was just gonna say that the car is ready to go, and we can go to taco bell!" He shouted so Amy,who was still chilling in the living room,could hear and make her way to the door.

"I call shot gun!"I shouted as I hopped off the counter ,which caused a stampeed to the van.But Gerard wouldnt let me go.He grabbed me around the waist and held me til everyone left.

"But I called shot gun!"I whined and he just hugged me and promised to carry me the rest of the day.

"Mkay,I can deal with that.Now Let us leave!"I said and got on his back.He gave me a piggy back ride to the van and got in the drivers seat.

"So Amy . . . Ive never really seen you around before.Are you new?"Morgan asked as we made Amy into a akward sandwich.

"Yea,I just moved here from colorado."She replied and we made small talk throughout the ride to Taco bell.She was 16,she loved comics and music,she was here with her brother and mom, along with her two pet rats(to which me and mo freaked out) and that she hasnt really met anyone around here yet.

"Well I deem you awesome!"Frank said giving her a hug as we got out of the car.She threw a confused look at Bob and he shrugged as he walked into the resturant.It was quite early and they had just opened!That means all the food is fresh and the roaches havent woken up yet,lol.

We all ordered,got drinks and ditched Frank to grab the food when it was ready as we sat down.We all started playing table hockey with our straws and the wrappers and it got pretty extreme.The fat,old,and extremely sweaty guy next to us had a few bad words for us "youngsters".

Oh well.We got our food and started to eat as someones phone went off.Everybody checked thiers and it was Gerards.He frowned,ran his hand through his hair,and muttered about having to take this outside.

"That was Eliza wasnt it?"I asked as I bit my taco in a very vicious way.Mikey nodded and patted my shoulder and I just shook my head.I swallowed and started to say"Its okay,Its not like Im dating him or whatever.She is his shanky girlfriend."

"But we like you better!"Frank replied.Then everybody joined in.Except for Amy ,who was just trying to figure all of us out.

"Yea! way better!"Bob said.

"Shes a whore."Morgan simply stated as Gerard walked in.He had a distressed look on his face and Eliza holding his hand as they walked through the door.

All I could think of was our coffee cups going cold.
Sign up to rate and review this story